d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Iso Fruity Loops Guide > Someone Help Me Im Paying Fg
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 220.00
Sep 24 2008 04:40pm
I am also a nooby with fruity loops, sorry i am no help
Gold: 4,805.00
Sep 26 2008 06:56pm
Quote (Jebsus @ Thu, Sep 25 2008, 12:24am)
Anyone who considers fruity loops to be a musical instrument is a fool. This is Musicians Chat, not "Take advantage of mainstream musical ignorance Chat".

Why are you still here? The first response offered the best answer you are going to get, now go make millions of dollars!

Lol whats wrong with FL studio, hmm There is some shit yes, but you can create your own music from scratch with it too, and it still takes some talent to make a rythme and a nice sound thats possible to sing/rap on

Anyway FL is fine, dont listin to him, i use it my self

This is what i use:

Fl studio Producer edition, Reason , Adobe audition, my home studio and i rap+writting my lyrics

Anyway if you arent calling me a musician what would you call me then, i might not be proff but i am a musician....

ohhh and the answer to ur question is, youtube it theres some nice torturials

This post was edited by bowfer on Sep 26 2008 06:57pm
Gold: 66.50
Warn: 100%
Sep 26 2008 10:10pm
Quote (Jebsus @ Wed, Sep 24 2008, 04:24pm)
Anyone who considers fruity loops to be a musical instrument is a fool. This is Musicians Chat, not "Take advantage of mainstream musical ignorance Chat".

Why are you still here? The first response offered the best answer you are going to get, now go make millions of dollars!

To me your the ignorant one here that has no idea how challenging and hard FL Studios is.
Gold: 813.00
Sep 28 2008 06:21pm
Quote (Jebsus @ Wed, Sep 24 2008, 09:24pm)

oh really? did u try to convert ur Patterns into waves? lazy tard? if u dont know how to master/mix a song in every single tool u have in ur arms then go somewhere else
fruity loops is a very nice program to start you off , and if you are not lazy u can make pretty cool songs.

Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll