d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Any Hard Rock Dudes In Here > Rap= Retards Attempting Poetry
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 157.01
May 29 2008 04:28pm
How about Arch Enemy?
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 20%
May 29 2008 05:31pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Thu, May 29 2008, 10:06pm)
They're metalheads with skill.
Sorry most of you don't know what it is to actually know music.
You probably like metallica.
LOL.

Is there a problem with liking Metallica? Last time I checked they actually used to write good music.
Gold: 3,002.00
May 29 2008 05:32pm
"to this day Randy's voice is the only one in true "metal" that sticks out"

lol

"Iron Maiden? .......sorry but brits just dont work here"

What the hell? Britain is the home of heavy metal. Anything iron maiden has ever done > log

The fact that you refer to LoG as true metal makes you a complete idiot. And no, they arent original, lol, theyre a shitty copy of pantera (pantera also sucks). Just admit it. You dont like metal, you like metalcore.

Also, thrash is not about speed :DD
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2008 05:55pm
All my friend's bands play is LoG, it's rather funny.
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2008 07:16pm
LoG are okay...

Wannabe trash metal though.
Gold: 6.66
May 29 2008 08:10pm
Quote (GodsmackGuard @ Thu, 29 May 2008, 15:14)
to this day Randy's voice is the only one in true "metal" that sticks out, you know its LOG when he says anything, hell you know its LOG from Chris Adler, or just the guitar team, every part of the band is strong even on its own...ive tried lots of other metal, and i dont get it lol.........

really now?

wow, did you really just say that.

Ever heard of say Rob Halford or Ronny James Dio? What does it take to "stick out" because I can think of dozens of metal singers that are more distinctive then LoG.

Then my original comment was in response to dAtn calling them wannabe thrash and I was implying that they were at the very bottom of that ladder.

This post was edited by LouisLeGros on May 29 2008 08:18pm
Gold: 282.00
May 29 2008 09:27pm
Quote (GodsmackGuard @ Thu, May 29 2008, 01:51pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6mlxmla2w

I like all hard rock, nothing else, BUT now I listen to WAY to much of ^........most metal is completely thrash  too fast ( no actual beat) and you can NEVER hear the guy, but these guys seem different, and im fuckin hooked lol, anybody else like em? or know bands like em?...PS  fuck slayer

That's one of their best songs?Wow...Slayer isn't anything special either, but at least they have some good riffs here and there, these guys can't make music at all (unless you consider open-open, 2-2 in repetitive sequence music). If they played faster, it would probably sound better. And how dare you diss Iron maiden, everything about that band is great(except prolly drums): vocals, solos, even the fuckin album covers are great.
Gold: 31.00
May 29 2008 11:37pm
oh my bad, sorry for liking a band that even stastically, is the most popular band in America now , that is in a pool of any type of metal..people can say they are copycats? ....fuck everyone wants to point the finger of "who started it all" .........who gives a fuck
and yes I dont like ANY type of bands like iron maiden, ......same as their comedy, it blows....
and slayer.....if you compare slayer to log, and say one sucks over the other, youre retarded.......not gonna get into that, only reason i dont like slayer is cause of his fucking voice....and as for other metal bands, i havent heard any yet i like, i named a few, but really havent listened to any others...shit most of its hard to find, and usually if something is hard to find, its just not very popular.......
Gold: 170.00
May 30 2008 01:17am
=GodsmackGuard,Thu, May 29 2008, 12:51pm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6mlxmla2w

I like all hard rock, nothing else, BUT now I listen to WAY to much of ^........most metal is completely thrash too fast ( no actual beat) and you can NEVER hear the guy, but these guys seem different, and im fuckin hooked lol, anybody else like em? or know bands like em?...PS fuck slayer

most metal is thrash? wtf are u trying to say? u mean trash??

oh and Log is trash as in garbage

This post was edited by p0stmort3m on May 30 2008 01:21am
Gold: 6.66
May 30 2008 01:27am
Quote (GodsmackGuard @ Thu, 29 May 2008, 22:37)
oh my bad, sorry for liking a band that even stastically, is the most popular band in America now , that is in a pool of any type of metal..people can say they are copycats? ....fuck everyone wants to point the finger of "who started it all" .........who gives a fuck
and yes I dont like ANY type of bands like iron maiden, ......same as their comedy, it blows....
and slayer.....if you compare slayer to log, and say one sucks over the other, youre retarded.......not gonna get into that, only reason i dont like slayer is cause of his fucking voice....and as for other metal bands, i havent heard any yet i like, i named a few, but really havent listened to any others...shit most of its hard to find, and usually if something is hard to find, its just not very popular.......

I would offer a rebuttal, but your post is completely unfathomable. Are you unable to comprehend basic sentence structure?
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll