d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > My Newest Track (rap) > Dedicated To My Sister
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 28 2009 03:11pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAQdsShdUx0

Verse #1
life or death so choose your road dont ask me dont know wich way to go like gorrila zoe im lost even tho maybe its cuz im parked flat tire from the bullet hole maybe im dead maybe im not maybe i cough the shell maybe i got shot but maybe not maybe ill heal up retaliate and bust a shot what you think not?

Hook
life hurt a brotha but i push the pain aside im down for that doe so i stay ready to ride dont I am god of thunder with the lames cuz they be the same that take 20% off top then shoot you for the rest and they know you got a vest so the hallows you swallow but dont sit and wallow because the people that are scared are the ones they follow be safe brotha dont worrie about it ill see you tomarrow

Verse #2
that was the last time i seen or heard he walked threw the block i said go threw the burbs they found my man layin on the curb for his wallet herb now thats just obserd his girl clutched my brotha till they showed but if they know its just brotha till they death they dont go doa is what my brotha dre showed but his vital still go so they tried but they failed so his eyes they close but his mother still go tears runnin till they flow just another brotha killed over some I am god of the sea he had nothing to do with jesus bless this kid to the heavens he flies i told his mom just know he went to a bletter place bletter place better better better place when he died and for his kids i will always try i will always be there guide

this song goes out to my sister rest in peace tisha i will always miss yeah

Heart Felt Words.

EDIT: Youtube Makes Everything's Sound Quality Horrible I Got The Mp3 If Anyone Wants It

Dedicated To My Sister Its Been Almost Ten Years Damn I Miss You.

RIP Latisha Froysland Ill Always Miss You
RIP Dre Morris You Were A Good Friend
Aug 29 2009 12:24am
Only beef with it is that it's monotone, fix that and it would sound a lot better.

Good luck bro.
Aug 29 2009 05:03am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Sat, 29 Aug 2009, 00:24)
Only beef with it is that it's monotone, fix that and it would sound a lot better.

Good luck bro.

i have a shitty mic and the mp3 sounds alot better

and thanks Mayne

o and as far as lyrical content and delivery howd i do?

This post was edited by Zinaga on Aug 29 2009 05:05am
Aug 31 2009 02:40pm
Anyone Else Like It Or Got An Oppion Abut It?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 31 2009 06:56pm
Boring and monotone IMO.
Gold: 2,482.00
Aug 31 2009 07:01pm
more auto tune
Sep 4 2009 06:16pm
no auto tune and jebus its not supposed to be a happy song its dedicated to my sister who was murderd its a monotone filter
Gold: 110.00
Sep 4 2009 06:48pm
Bad.
Gold: 2.57
Sep 4 2009 07:54pm
Quote (Zinaga @ Fri, Aug 28 2009, 09:11pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAQdsShdUx0

Verse #1
life or death so choose your road dont ask me dont know wich way to go like gorrila zoe im lost even tho maybe its cuz im parked flat tire from the bullet hole maybe im dead maybe im not maybe i cough the shell maybe i got shot but maybe not maybe ill heal up retaliate and bust a shot what you think not?

Hook
life hurt a brotha but i push the pain aside im down for that doe so i stay ready to ride dont I am god of thunder with the lames cuz they be the same that take 20% off top then shoot you for the rest and they know you got a vest so the hallows you swallow but dont sit and wallow because the people that are scared are the ones they follow be safe brotha dont worrie about it ill see you tomarrow

Verse #2
that was the last time i seen or heard he walked threw the block i said go threw the burbs they found my man layin on the curb for his wallet herb now thats just obserd his girl clutched my brotha till they showed but if they know its just brotha till they death they dont go doa is what my brotha dre showed but his vital still go so they tried but they failed so his eyes they close but his mother still go tears runnin till they flow just another brotha killed over some I am god of the sea he had nothing to do with jesus bless this kid to the heavens he flies i told his mom just know he went to a bletter place bletter place better better better place when he died and for his kids i will always try i will always be there guide

this song goes out to my sister rest in peace tisha i will always miss yeah

Heart Felt Words.

EDIT: Youtube Makes Everything's Sound Quality Horrible I Got The Mp3 If Anyone Wants It

Dedicated To My Sister Its Been Almost Ten Years Damn I Miss You.

RIP Latisha Froysland Ill Always Miss You
RIP Dre Morris You Were A Good Friend

Laughably bad.
Gold: 710.00
Sep 5 2009 12:26am
all new emcee sound sumwhat monotone until they find there swagger (you are monotone fam)
autotune cant help that, thats onlt for people that cant really sing

i have a tendensy to sound monotone at times, u just have to put urself into what ur spitting

u could try a few juggles to

edit: soz, but wtf is a monotone filter? u mean a pop filter?

This post was edited by JonnyDangerouz on Sep 5 2009 12:26am
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll