d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev1666768
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.50
Jun 3 2024 03:28pm
Quote (T_R_E_V_O_R @ 3 Jun 2024 22:10)
this thread aged well, trading in d4 couldn't be any better right now.

Trevor, bruh, again you want to trade in diablo 4. This reminds me fighting with some bad habbit.
Gold: 291.00
Jun 3 2024 06:32pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 3 2024 12:06pm)
There was a lot of foreshadowing on this forum, it's a shame some of those topics are somewhat lost in the abyss of d2jsp, but they exist..

I think most of us intuitively knew D4 would shatter under the weight of it's predecessors but the reality is many didn't want to believe it, they wanted D4 to be good, so they refused the insight and purchased a bad product just to cry later about it, only the smartest humans in the group were the ones that did not buy, unfortunately even some of those folks decided to support modern blizzard, and the story goes on..

Video game industry is dead these days, it's dropped off the proverbial cliff and will never return to the pinnacles reached in the 2000's

Are the good times really over?

YES

not wrong man.

i just think the industry is shifting into more instant gratification and cookie cutter bullshit (rise of strategy sites like maxroll) compared to figuring out the game yourself and using in-game socialization features.

now they just want you activate that battle pass every season and make it feel like you've got your "money's worth" and come back for the next one..

Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 3 2024 07:16pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 4 2024 02:32am)
not wrong man.

i just think the industry is shifting into more instant gratification and cookie cutter bullshit (rise of strategy sites like maxroll) compared to figuring out the game yourself and using in-game socialization features.

now they just want you activate that battle pass every season and make it feel like you've got your "money's worth" and come back for the next one..

competition sadly leaves little room for originality :cry: doesnt help that zoomers and later generations lack originality to begin with :wacko: they are zombies, starting from that stare to whats in their heads

i dont know what the world is gonna look like in 20 years, but God help us :unsure:
Jun 4 2024 03:31am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1666768
Closed New Topic New Poll