d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Why Is Gummy Bears Scared D4 Will Take D2 Players?
Prev156789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,100.00
Apr 24 2023 08:38pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 24 2023 04:52pm)
ive had a shitload of bots in d2, we are atm kinda on the site where i got them huehuehue.. i never viewed it as cheating, more like someone doing my dirty work. something like..."time management" ^_^ it was cheating as much as farmer using a tractor instead of a cow is cheating :P

as for no cooldown resulting in less skill requirement, i...respectfully disagree :mellow: i mean its literally the opposite. also calling it "button mashing" kinda suggests you arent very experienced in d2 dueling :unsure: im not trying to be mean, we were all noobs once :blush: ! but trust me, its the furthest thing from random button mashing

I don't know what to tell you if you think it's ok to bot, do you think you're getting banned for no reason or something? It's some extreme mental gymnastics to think it's ok to bot because it's good "time management" for you. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it report worthy to distribute bots on this site now?
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 24 2023 08:45pm
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 25 2023 04:38am)
I don't know what to tell you if you think it's ok to bot, do you think you're getting banned for no reason or something? It's some extreme mental gymnastics to think it's ok to bot because it's good "time management" for you. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it report worthy to distribute bots on this site now?

yep its illegal now :cry: still i had to say it for the irony heh

oh and yee, i personally dont feel like botting is wrong honestly :blush: i mean morally speaking you are probably right, but its just something i grew up with so its normal to me :wacko:
Gold: 291.00
Apr 24 2023 08:47pm
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 24 2023 07:38pm)

b-wording was actually great time management vs risk-reward. wake up before 7th grade to play d2 and then look forward all day to come home to see what you got. there's only a few experiences in life that can match that feeling. if you've never felt it, you've missed out

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Apr 24 2023 08:48pm
Apr 24 2023 08:51pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 25 2023 04:47am)
b-wording was actually great time management vs risk-reward. wake up before 7th grade to play d2 and then look forward all day to come home to see what you got. there's only a few experiences in life that can match that feeling. if you've never felt it, you've missed out

yessss :drool: i remember the first time i started a bot, i watched it for 2 hours just doing its stuff :lol: but the best feeling was indeed visiting it after school or in the morning and seeing the loots :drool:
Apr 24 2023 08:54pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 24 2023 07:51pm)
yessss :drool: i remember the first time i started a bot, i watched it for 2 hours just doing its stuff :lol: but the best feeling was indeed visiting it after school or in the morning and seeing the loots :drool:

yeah, him saying it's not great time management skills is not remotely true. literally gave you 8 hours of your life back
Apr 24 2023 08:56pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 25 2023 04:54am)
yeah, him saying it's not great time management skills is not remotely true. literally gave you 8 hours of your life back

well, more, since i had like 3-4 at a time :lol:

but yeah :drool: it was just a tool, i wasnt hurting anybody :blush: !
Apr 24 2023 09:08pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 24 2023 07:47pm)

It's like the feeling of waking up on Christmas morning.

However highly unethical I don't blame anyone for doing it, I play the system for letting them do it.
Apr 24 2023 09:09pm
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 24 2023 08:08pm)
It's like the feeling of waking up on Christmas morning.

However highly unethical I don't blame anyone for doing it, I play the system for letting them do it.

highly unethical lol ffs man, it's d2 not church service

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Apr 24 2023 09:09pm
Apr 24 2023 10:12pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 24 2023 08:09pm)
highly unethical lol ffs man, it's d2 not church service

It's subjective sure, like the civilizations of the past didn't have that much of a problem with genocide, public executions, and burning people at the stake but today we tend to think of it as not very ethical yeah.

Blizzard should have IP and hardware banned all the bad actors but they didn't care enough about their game to do that so here we are.

Thankfully this kind of exploitation is a lot less tolerated today, look at what happened to Lost Ark, a couple content creators screamed about all the bots and everyone started quitting, playerbase is down to like 80k "players" from over a million.
Apr 24 2023 10:24pm
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 24 2023 09:12pm)
It's subjective sure, like the civilizations of the past didn't have that much of a problem with genocide, public executions, and burning people at the stake but today we tend to think of it as not very ethical yeah.

Blizzard should have IP and hardware banned all the bad actors but they didn't care enough about their game to do that so here we are.

Thankfully this kind of exploitation is a lot less tolerated today, look at what happened to Lost Ark, a couple content creators screamed about all the bots and everyone started quitting, playerbase is down to like 80k "players" from over a million.

i mean they did put some $ into developing warden which helped a bit. but it's just so easy to get a new ip, buy a new cdkey, bypass "hardware" bans (virtual machines, etc). it really has no effect. try to view bots in d2 as cars when you're driving. sure, there's a ton of them, but if everyone is going 60 mph, you're still gonna get to your destination regardless. yeah, traffic jams happen every now and then, but it's just part of life and traffic jams will always exist. similar to how bots will always exist in an online game, especially if there's $ to be made

regarding genocide, that's always been wrong...

don't let bots impact you that much. just enjoy the game for what it is. if you let bots affect you, it's the same as yelling at every car on the road when you're driving. calm down, relax, and realize not everyone is out to get you

Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev156789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll