d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev1555657585968Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2023 10:16pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 18 2023 12:09am)
i respect your views, just we don't see eye to eye. i view the "have to play the game to gear up" as existing even with open trading or w/o it. one of the great things in d2, is you didn't have to play through the entire damn campaign 5000 fcking times like on path of exile, you could get rushed and start pvping/mfing.

however, maybe the devs think they want players to play through the campaign and gear up, because it's a diablo universe and everyone's kinda playing together. which makes sense. maybe we share common ground on this point

i also don't see how it will combat the insane rmt/bots, especially if they have igg trading and rares that are tradeable too. at that point, there's gonna be a shit ton of bots anyways, thee entire rmt/bot argument decays exponentially at that point. that's how i see it anyways

I agree that there’ll be rmt/bots with any trading. The main issue is them never being able to stop it lol. Idk..just don’t see the point in arguing either way. I come in here to see if there’s anything new on the game but all I see is you guys shit talking a game that hasn’t even released lol. If you enjoy d2 then just stick to it. There’ll always be people playing it
Gold: 1,100.00
Apr 17 2023 10:47pm
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 17 2023 08:46pm)
I’m not completely against it..but from a developers standpoint you can’t sit there and honestly say d2 was a success when an outside entity was required to play the game at all really.

Certain things should be tradable and certain things shouldn’t. D4 is trying to find a common ground imo. Probably not gonna be perfect but for someone that has no time to waste using a third party to trade it doesn’t really bother me.

My point is this..you’re free to have your opinion on this..but why spam a sub for a game you’re clearly not going to give a chance?

Big trueeeeee

I think RMT/Botting with open trading is mostly a side problem, the real reason why open trading is a bad idea is because it's not casual friendly.

D2 was a complete failure in this regard, trading was so necessary and bad that sites like these forums needed to exist.

D3 auction house was their next attempt but again it caused more problems than it was worth.

With D4 they're trying to meet us somewhere in the middle on the trading issue, I think the RMTers around here should stop being greedy and be happy there's still nerd coins to be made and characters to be shopped.
Gold: 296.00
Apr 25 2023 10:46am
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 17 2023 09:47pm)
Big trueeeeee

I think RMT/Botting with open trading is mostly a side problem, the real reason why open trading is a bad idea is because it's not casual friendly.

D2 was a complete failure in this regard, trading was so necessary and bad that sites like these forums needed to exist.

D3 auction house was their next attempt but again it caused more problems than it was worth.

With D4 they're trying to meet us somewhere in the middle on the trading issue, I think the RMTers around here should stop being greedy and be happy there's still nerd coins to be made and characters to be shopped.

how is open trading not casual friendly? players have been doing it on d2 for 20 years. you literally post an item for trade or iso. lmao
Gold: 1,655.00
Apr 25 2023 10:51am
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 18 2023 05:46am)
I’m not completely against it..but from a developers standpoint you can’t sit there and honestly say d2 was a success when an outside entity was required to play the game at all really.

Certain things should be tradable and certain things shouldn’t. D4 is trying to find a common ground imo. Probably not gonna be perfect but for someone that has no time to waste using a third party to trade it doesn’t really bother me.

My point is this..you’re free to have your opinion on this..but why spam a sub for a game you’re clearly not going to give a chance?

agrre with it ...
Gold: 1,814.12
Apr 25 2023 11:03am
Quote (Crossed @ Apr 18 2023 12:47am)
With D4 they're trying to meet us somewhere in the middle on the trading issue

The amount of copium infused comments you make to portray Diablo 4 in a positive way is just gaslighting people...

I am already over Diablo 4, it's a fractured glass pane window, no matter how you look at it..

You can see through, it looks similar to others, but it's broken, and no matter how much you ignore it, you can see the crack as clear as Day..

Diablo 4 doesn't create something new, name stuff this sequel in the series brings that's innovative?

Face it, no matter how much shilling is done, no matter how many paid reviews or paid for ratings, at the end of the Day..

It's a colossal failure in the eyes of anyone who understands the fundamentals and behind the scenes work that goes into creating a video game!

There is no excuse for it, this isn't a small studio just trying to put together the best they could with a limited budget, it's a billion dollar enterprise with a massive budget..

Gold: 0.00
Apr 25 2023 11:25am
Quote (Hell_of_Dammed @ 2 Nov 2019 14:55)
Fag video.

Items shouldbe bind on equip. Not sure if acc or char bound tho.

Oh ye, I like this option. You would actually sell items that are useless to you but after you get items you want and wear them, they are basicly worthless for trade. Items would kind of disappear from trade and there wouldn't be inflation when season starts to die
Gold: 2,029.00
Apr 25 2023 12:31pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Apr 25 2023 07:03pm)
The amount of copium infused comments you make to portray Diablo 4 in a positive way is just gaslighting people...

THIS.
Gold: 260.00
Apr 25 2023 12:39pm
Quote (Crossed @ 18 Apr 2023 05:47)
With D4 they're trying to meet us somewhere in the middle on the trading issue

No, they're throwing you a bone. You can only trade rares (for turning into account-bound legendaries).
This severely limits trading. You can trade a rare for 5 nice runes. You can only trades rares for rares, or in our case forum gold.

Not to mention that rares won't be that rare, plus they'll be off the market once turned into legendaries.
Apr 25 2023 03:56pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 25 2023 09:46am)
how is open trading not casual friendly? players have been doing it on d2 for 20 years. you literally post an item for trade or iso. lmao

Just a lot of extra time spent not playing the game, you gotta understand a lot of people only play a few hours a day and spending time trading feels like a huge burden. This is even worse for console players, if you think it's hard turning on a Tesla's AC try texting and setting up meetings through a controller.
Apr 25 2023 04:02pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Apr 25 2023 10:03am)

I am already over Diablo 4, it's a fractured glass pane window, no matter how you look at it..

You can see through, it looks similar to others, but it's broken, and no matter how much you ignore it, you can see the crack as clear as Day..

Diablo 4 doesn't create something new, name stuff this sequel in the series brings that's innovative?

Face it, no matter how much shilling is done, no matter how many paid reviews or paid for ratings, at the end of the Day..

It's a colossal failure in the eyes of anyone who understands the fundamentals and behind the scenes work that goes into creating a video game!

There is no excuse for it, this isn't a small studio just trying to put together the best they could with a limited budget, it's a billion dollar enterprise with a massive budget..

No copium sir I only spit facts. I didn't expect Bliz to even let us trade in D4 giving their history so any amount of trading is a nice surprise. I'm not a person who cares about nerd gold or RMTs a lot so this doesn't really affect me but I understand how a lot of people here are upset and want more trading.

The game looks and plays amazing you should try it for yourself, you don't need to make a living playing video games just play through the campaign once and have fun.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1555657585968Next
Closed New Topic New Poll