d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev1545556575868Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2023 07:40pm
So your stupid idea is to not have an economy because your afraid of bots ruining an economy? Wtf
Gold: 296.00
Apr 17 2023 07:57pm
Quote (Gamerpewgamerpew @ Apr 17 2023 06:40pm)
So your stupid idea is to not have an economy because your afraid of bots ruining an economy? Wtf

d4 dev propaganda is what it is, and the worst part is, people believe them..
Apr 17 2023 07:59pm
Quote (Gamerpewgamerpew @ Apr 17 2023 09:40pm)

Yes. What’s the point of a market being flooded with items? Let people actually play the game. Crazy idea I know…

Bet 99% of the gear you donned in d2 was bought

This post was edited by Saquads on Apr 17 2023 08:00pm
Apr 17 2023 08:11pm
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 17 2023 09:59pm)
Yes. What’s the point of a market being flooded with items? Let people actually play the game. Crazy idea I know…

Bet 99% of the gear you donned in d2 was bought

I'll say this nicely but you are an idiot. Just don't participate if the market will be so bad. Won't effect ya
Apr 17 2023 08:34pm
Quote (Gamerpewgamerpew @ Apr 17 2023 10:11pm)
I'll say this nicely but you are an idiot. Just don't participate if the market will be so bad. Won't effect ya

I mean..is wanting everyone to be at the same disadvantage me being an idiot? I have no desire to make nerd coins or buy items through games anymore. It’s the same shit as pc vs console. I like my relaxed console gaming so should I be forced to play at a disadvantage when playing call of duty? Nah it’s bullshit. But I still fuck on kids which is the bigger disgrace of it all.

Bottom line..you can either play the game or not. Don’t try to ruin it for other people with your unrealistic expectations in today’s market. Open trading in games is dead. Probably because of the nightmare d2 turned into. Either play the game or don’t. It’s that simple. Why the fuck do all you clowns care if people play a game you clearly have no intention of giving a chance?
Apr 17 2023 09:33pm
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 17 2023 07:34pm)
I mean..is wanting everyone to be at the same disadvantage me being an idiot? I have no desire to make nerd coins or buy items through games anymore. It’s the same shit as pc vs console. I like my relaxed console gaming so should I be forced to play at a disadvantage when playing call of duty? Nah it’s bullshit. But I still fuck on kids which is the bigger disgrace of it all.

Bottom line..you can either play the game or not. Don’t try to ruin it for other people with your unrealistic expectations in today’s market. Open trading in games is dead. Probably because of the nightmare d2 turned into. Either play the game or don’t. It’s that simple. Why the fuck do all you clowns care if people play a game you clearly have no intention of giving a chance?

there a ton of online games with open trading. come on man. don't be like that
Apr 17 2023 09:46pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 17 2023 11:33pm)
there a ton of online games with open trading. come on man. don't be like that

I’m not completely against it..but from a developers standpoint you can’t sit there and honestly say d2 was a success when an outside entity was required to play the game at all really.

Certain things should be tradable and certain things shouldn’t. D4 is trying to find a common ground imo. Probably not gonna be perfect but for someone that has no time to waste using a third party to trade it doesn’t really bother me.

My point is this..you’re free to have your opinion on this..but why spam a sub for a game you’re clearly not going to give a chance?
Apr 17 2023 09:48pm
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 17 2023 08:46pm)
I’m not completely against it..but from a developers standpoint you can’t sit there and honestly say d2 was a success when an outside entity was required to play the game at all really.

Certain things should be tradable and certain things shouldn’t. D4 is trying to find a common ground imo. Probably not gonna be perfect but for someone that has no time to waste using a third party to trade it doesn’t really bother me.

My point is this..you’re free to have your opinion on this..but why spam a sub for a game you’re clearly not going to give a chance?

what items do you think should not be tradeable? and what is your reasoning on why those items will limit rmt/bots?
Apr 17 2023 09:59pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Apr 17 2023 11:48pm)
what items do you think should not be tradeable? and what is your reasoning on why those items will limit rmt/bots?

It’s a tough thing to determine. If anything is tradable there will certainly be a market for rmt/bots. Therein lies the issue with having any market at all. That’s where class based loot comes in and probably why there will be a limit on trades. People will actually have to play the game to gear up. D2 was a joke in that sense..could literally barely play the game but be geared.

Long story short, I’m not against anything. If I enjoy the game like I feel I will then great. Just don’t get why you and the other guys spamming anti d4 shit in here are even bothering.

Also didn’t touch d3 the first 7-8 years it was out. Did one play through and was good. Played the d4 beta and been playing the shit out of d3 since. Never played the mobile garbage either. I’ve heard d4 is similar to immortal but with no experience with that, I found d4 enjoyable. Obviously could change but I’m just a casual looking to enjoy a game at this point

This post was edited by Saquads on Apr 17 2023 10:02pm
Apr 17 2023 10:09pm
Quote (Saquads @ Apr 17 2023 08:59pm)
It’s a tough thing to determine. If anything is tradable there will certainly be a market for rmt/bots. Therein lies the issue with having any market at all. That’s where class based loot comes in and probably why there will be a limit on trades. People will actually have to play the game to gear up. D2 was a joke in that sense..could literally barely play the game but be geared.

Long story short, I’m not against anything. If I enjoy the game like I feel I will then great. Just don’t get why you and the other guys spamming anti d4 shit in here are even bothering.

Also didn’t touch d3 the first 7-8 years it was out. Did one play through and was good. Played the d4 beta and been playing the shit out of d3 since. Never played the mobile garbage either. I’ve heard d4 is similar to immortal but with no experience with that, I found d4 enjoyable. Obviously could change but I’m just a casual looking to enjoy a game at this point

i respect your views, just we don't see eye to eye. i view the "have to play the game to gear up" as existing even with open trading or w/o it. one of the great things in d2, is you didn't have to play through the entire damn campaign 5000 fcking times like on path of exile, you could get rushed and start pvping/mfing.

however, maybe the devs think they want players to play through the campaign and gear up, because it's a diablo universe and everyone's kinda playing together. which makes sense. maybe we share common ground on this point

i also don't see how it will combat the insane rmt/bots, especially if they have igg trading and rares that are tradeable too. at that point, there's gonna be a shit ton of bots anyways, thee entire rmt/bot argument decays exponentially at that point. that's how i see it anyways

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Apr 17 2023 10:11pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1545556575868Next
Closed New Topic New Poll