d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D4 Sucks
Prev1515253545582Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,040.00
Dec 26 2023 01:42pm
Quote (Peppapig @ Dec 26 2023 11:31am)
Possibly 99.9% , no body here is sucessful, or else we wouldnt be here.
Sucessful people dont live in a game forum.

So your qualifier is that of the very very small group of users that spend a crazy amount of their time on d2jsp, only .1% are successful in life... ok then. Most d2jsp users aren't on here that much except when a new game/season/etc drops fwiw.

This post was edited by TheWeedian on Dec 26 2023 01:50pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Dec 27 2023 12:05am
If I were successful in real life, I would still be on Jsp. It is so much fun to argue with people.

:)
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 27 2023 03:27am
Quote (Peppapig @ Dec 26 2023 03:05pm)
Lets be real my friend, if our life was any good, we wouldn't be here.
And we were on a d2 forum on Christmas day. None of my successful friends are here on this forum.
They are outside doing things with their family or nice cars, at events or with many girls. The only girls we got is zon sin and sorc

So the fact is who ever is here, 99% chance they are not sucessful in life or else we wouldnt be here with dead games. Cuz we would have better things to do if we were rich or sucessful

that was kinda cute but nooo dont be negative :blush: :cry: also a somewhat late merry Christmas :wub: !

from what ive seen, almost no one is successful in life these days according to the current "standards". personally, i shit on those standards. imo the only thing a person needs is a normal life and family, everything else is just a bonus and not very important :blush: also i have both theoretical and practical experience on the subject, and lemme tell you, rich people arent happier in general compared to middle class people. as long as you arent so poor you literally cant afford food or roof above your head, you dont need much more! so as you said, people that have a life arent on jsp, but its not that they arent on jsp because they have a life so they dont wanna waste time on games, its that they have a life and CANT waste time playing games. they literally dont have the time to waste. so...yes the result is technically the same, but the perspective isnt! they would do the same thing as us if they could probably. which is why we should always strive for what we need, but enjoy the time until we get what we need, cause that time isnt wasted unless it directly interferes with getting what we need :blush: !

tldr: if ur alone and unhappy and supposed to go out but stay inside to play games, then you should try to change your behavior. but if its monday 4pm with heavy rain or something like that, then going out would actually be a bigger waste of time than being on jsp :blush: ! also if you are looking for a girl to spend Christmas with, parties arent the best place for that. my advice is actually go to church, they should be full these days and the quality of girls is way better! doesnt matter if you are an atheist (although that religion is totally 2010 and no one gives a shit about it anymore, its about as bad as being vegan)
Gold: 100.00
Dec 27 2023 08:17am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Dec 27 2023 04:27am)
that was kinda cute but nooo dont be negative :blush: :cry: also a somewhat late merry Christmas :wub: !

from what ive seen, almost no one is successful in life these days according to the current "standards". personally, i shit on those standards. imo the only thing a person needs is a normal life and family, everything else is just a bonus and not very important :blush: also i have both theoretical and practical experience on the subject, and lemme tell you, rich people arent happier in general compared to middle class people. as long as you arent so poor you literally cant afford food or roof above your head, you dont need much more! so as you said, people that have a life arent on jsp, but its not that they arent on jsp because they have a life so they dont wanna waste time on games, its that they have a life and CANT waste time playing games. they literally dont have the time to waste. so...yes the result is technically the same, but the perspective isnt! they would do the same thing as us if they could probably. which is why we should always strive for what we need, but enjoy the time until we get what we need, cause that time isnt wasted unless it directly interferes with getting what we need :blush: !

tldr: if ur alone and unhappy and supposed to go out but stay inside to play games, then you should try to change your behavior. but if its monday 4pm with heavy rain or something like that, then going out would actually be a bigger waste of time than being on jsp :blush: ! also if you are looking for a girl to spend Christmas with, parties arent the best place for that. my advice is actually go to church, they should be full these days and the quality of girls is way better! doesnt matter if you are an atheist (although that religion is totally 2010 and no one gives a shit about it anymore, its about as bad as being vegan)

Alot of ppl would be rich and sucessful here if they spend jsp time learning new skills which can translate to a nice blue collar job, learn a language, coding boot camps, cooking classes, play a instrument, go back to school for higher education, etc etc, instead o wasting life here. We stuck here under a cave, if everyone takes all their jsp time from day 1 to do other things, they would be very sucessful, at least higher chance.
Spending 15-20 yrs on a game forum gets you no where in life

“Enjoy the time until we find what we need” i dont agree,
We should be seeking constantly, searching, looking, chasing, for opportunities when ever we have time, not sitting down and waiting for things to come to us, when ever we have time, it should be self improvement, online classes, courses, reading a book, self help etc

This post was edited by Peppapig on Dec 27 2023 08:26am
Gold: 0.00
Dec 27 2023 08:44am
Quote (Peppapig @ Dec 27 2023 08:17am)
Alot of ppl would be rich and sucessful here if they spend jsp time learning new skills which can translate to a nice blue collar job, learn a language, coding boot camps, cooking classes, play a instrument, go back to school for higher education, etc etc, instead o wasting life here. We stuck here under a cave, if everyone takes all their jsp time from day 1 to do other things, they would be very sucessful, at least higher chance.

We should be seeking constantly, searching, looking, chasing, for opportunities when ever we have time, not sitting down and waiting for things to come to us, when ever we have time, it should be self improvement, online classes, courses, reading a book, self help etc

Ha imagine thinking success is a certain amount of money, status or job, success is being able to find bliss, being able to find some happy, maybe thats jsp, you cant define somones success.

This post was edited by Bigworm on Dec 27 2023 08:44am
Gold: 3,000.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 27 2023 08:50am
game is bad.
Gold: 12,797.00
Dec 27 2023 10:27am
Quote (Peppapig @ Dec 27 2023 03:17pm)

that doesnt really work though :unsure: i remember some reddit tier joke like, first guy tells the second "did you know that if you quit smoking, you would save like 1000$ a month? so if you didnt smoke, in 15 years you could buy a ferrari!", so then the second guy is like "well you dont smoke. wheres ur ferrari?"

in reality, people need to waste time somewhere. you need a dopamine releasing activity, if you just work and improve and read self help stuff, you will burn out very fast :( now, i do realize that a person needs to live an active lifestyle, but that only goes to a certain extent. for example just by knowing this forums niche (a 20 year old game) and basic statistics, id say that at least 2/3 of people here already have the most important things in life and dont need much more :blush:

Quote (Cbramgar @ Dec 27 2023 03:50pm)
game is bad.

and not just bad, its absolute shit ^_^

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Dec 27 2023 10:28am
Gold: 291.00
Dec 27 2023 01:08pm

if this isn't the only game that pops up when searching diablo in your uninstall search box.. something has gone terribly wrong and i will pray for you
Gold: 1,645.38
Dec 27 2023 06:16pm
BUMP
Gold: 31,602.49
Dec 28 2023 01:01pm
I agree.

Game is bad for price.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1515253545582Next
Closed New Topic New Poll