d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev14567851Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6,475.00
Mar 4 2023 09:09pm
Any diablo game that does not have trade and really rare loot to give you that wow factor when you find somthing is going to be trash..
Gold: 2,334.00
Mar 5 2023 07:30pm
Fullly tradable so maybe it could at least somehow compensate the fact that this game gonna be a D3 clone, judging by how it looks so far - both its U.I. and gameplay...

This post was edited by CesaRz on Mar 5 2023 07:31pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Mar 5 2023 08:51pm
The best part of this topic is how mad everyone is at each others opinions let me explain one thing to you. Our opinions don’t mean a fucking thing. It’s a poll based to see what the people want biased to jsp a widely trading website so the votes look proper for where it’s posted, too many of you are mad at other people for their own fantasy’s of what the game should be how trading should be is fucking funny.

Now tldr diablo is and has been before it went to shit a open world trade game with hostility available anywhere open world pvp. Period there is no argument to that. However it’s likely we see trading quite minimal cause it’s brain dead game developers just waiting to take your cash for a game with no longevity
Gold: 18.37
Warn: 40%
Mar 5 2023 08:53pm
Quote (GodlyWirt @ Mar 6 2023 02:51am)
The best part of this topic is how mad everyone is at each others opinions let me explain one thing to you. Our opinions don’t mean a fucking thing. It’s a poll based to see what the people want biased to jsp a widely trading website so the votes look proper for where it’s posted, too many of you are mad at other people for their own fantasy’s of what the game should be how trading should be is fucking funny.

Now tldr diablo is and has been before it went to shit a open world trade game with hostility available anywhere open world pvp. Period there is no argument to that. However it’s likely we see trading quite minimal cause it’s brain dead game developers just waiting to take your cash for a game with no longevity

Thank you.

ALthough voting may be biased because its on d2jsp it's still relatively accurate and I don't understand all the raging over different opinions. THis thread and all of our opinions mean nothing but it's a way to communicate our thoughts, vent, dream whatever. All is well and we'll all be part of the cash grab for whatever it may be worth. I wish the game lasted 10 or 20 years like the other ones but it may just get old and boring after a year. Let's buckle up and see!
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Mar 5 2023 09:27pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Mar 5 2023 09:53pm)
Thank you.

ALthough voting may be biased because its on d2jsp it's still relatively accurate and I don't understand all the raging over different opinions. THis thread and all of our opinions mean nothing but it's a way to communicate our thoughts, vent, dream whatever. All is well and we'll all be part of the cash grab for whatever it may be worth. I wish the game lasted 10 or 20 years like the other ones but it may just get old and boring after a year. Let's buckle up and see!

I’m basing my sole opinion on blizzards utter failures lucky for them the name was the best in its prime and people still buy into what it once was, it would be nice and I’ll likely buy it and play it also but I do find it unlikely it’ll be the diablo 2 of 2023 for this era. But it has potential open world pvp and open world trade keep games alive and that’s just a fact. So I hope they include it because of that, sure it draws bots it draws a p2p aspect in some sense but no LOD purchased character has a chance against a good dueler with 100fg so as long as it has a skill to pvp and gameplay being monitized shouldn’t matter this isn’t an idle afk game
Gold: 18.37
Warn: 40%
Mar 8 2023 06:47pm
So based on everything we have all seen and read they are going to just leave a few things tradeable and the actual gg gear is all account bound. I guess we'll have to see how the system works. Maybe it will still be worth trading. There should most definitely be a balanced loot system that benefits those who pay but also those who play.
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Mar 8 2023 06:59pm
Are bots forcibly keeping a game alive "longevity"?
Gold: 32,639.69
Mar 9 2023 08:35am
I'm always a proponent of open trade.
I do see the problems it causes, and I think some of these problems can be solved if they took a little more time combating them than they do.
Instead, it's the lazy approach of BoP/BoE now, it's the weak willed way to go and makes it easier for them.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 9 2023 08:36am
Gold: 31,244.01
Mar 9 2023 02:50pm
Being able to trade adds a whole other dimension to the game and i do feel that is a big part of the diablo experience.
Making items only bound to account is just a lazy fix to keep players to complain about how people botting and buying items are ruining the game..

This post was edited by diablo_lino on Mar 9 2023 02:53pm
Gold: 380.00
Mar 11 2023 02:44pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 18 2023 11:49pm)
The end game of rpgs is to reach higher skill levels or area levels while also getting better and better gear. Without trading you take away from the whole bardering feeling which also makes people stay in your game longer because they're apending time trading instead of doing quests.

I dont understand why they care so much if their items get monitized? Are they trying to avoid a lawsuit like they did with d3 auction house?

I get that there will be a p2p feeling if everything is tradeable but you can still add other aspects of the gamr non gear related toward time invested.

Make everything tradeable and you'll have more botters, cheaters, scammers but you'll have way more longevity and honestly game is way more fun

Vote and tell me the pros and cons of accoubt binding gear vs open trading.

D4 should learn from d2 and d2r and keep trading open and get sales from game and skins.

You will have still botters on farm area like on immortal Os almoust same game, one ride game
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567851Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll