:lol:

If you think you are intelligent by editing it yourself. Oof
Gold: 55,231.00
Dec 15 2023 09:00pm
D4 bad
Gold: 3,000.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 17 2023 10:42pm
Quote (AleKsRoBerto @ Dec 15 2023 06:00pm)
D4 bad

this.
Gold: 3,328.00
Dec 18 2023 08:05am
Well, I am think I am close to being done with D4. I have very little inspiration left to play.
Gold: 16,691.01
Dec 18 2023 01:25pm
the problem with d4 is....to much content and endgame is not needed this much of content. I mean are we doing greater rifts aka AOZ runs till next century or what...so boring i am expected from a open world map game like this way more. But it looks blizz is recycling content from othergames in to d4
Gold: 291.00
Dec 18 2023 02:14pm
Quote (ZerumD2R @ Dec 18 2023 11:25am)
the problem with d4 is....to much content and endgame is not needed this much of content. I mean are we doing greater rifts aka AOZ runs till next century or what...so boring i am expected from a open world map game like this way more. But it looks blizz is recycling content from othergames in to d4

in other words: the problem with d4 is... d4

LOL
Gold: 1,804.12
Dec 18 2023 08:14pm
Imagine mirror-like world of Earth, but Diablo 4 had these features:

16 player co-op game, with amazing itemization, 7+ character classes, zoom in/out with a translucent toggle on/off mini-map

a ladder that includes an auction house and a separate ladder that is self found, also the ability to play solo offline while being able to change to online mode

Imagine Diablo in the actual game, Lilith being a secondary act boss, i..e like Duriel in D2

No character customization, the cheesy tattoos, colored hair, tubby chars, all crappy revisions of chars discarded and replaced with based concepts, see original D2 char art..

No early release, everyone starts at the same time, no incentives for streamers

All hostility features reset to outside of town, no more safe ventures, no fields of stupidity, just death around all corners except town! PvP Upgrade!

Removal of cooldowns, skills can be repeated without long cast delays, opening up the door for more builds

Runewords, set items, rares, all fight for the top spot in your inventory and add in about 250+ more uniques

Removal of Monster scaling & item by class drop.

Removal of Open World, Replaced with Acts, Repeatable Story in different difficulty settings.

Horse is dumb, your character can now move faster than that speed at higher levels, with or without teleport.

Release 100% includes Paladin and/or Warrior, designated sword & shield character, this character will be easiest to play and skills require less dependency on items, than other classes.

Removal of all number spam, pop up window spam, only monster health bars that appear will be on if your mouse hovers over that specific target.

Enhanced Succubus witches, too hot for work, but not too hot to kill in Diablo yah know what Im saying right? Bring back Andarial with a pack of succubus witches and flying bats as a boss..

Arena built PVP zones, with statistics tracked, enhanced recognition for hardcore players, different realms show the rise and fall of the immortalized heroes

Basic mana regen is a joke, we drink pots where I come from..

Ability to hire mercenaries from multiple different chapters in game, giving a broad selection of what works best for your build.

Periodic Warden checks, randomized by realm, duplicate item, and other exploits revert to a indefinite ban, you will lose all access to online ladder realm, but singleplayer will be viable, message in your email will say haha back 2 singleplayer!

I am forgetting something?

But Diablo 4 could've, should've, and sadly wasn't a great game, it sucks ~ the end

Gold: 291.00
Dec 18 2023 09:49pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Dec 18 2023 06:14pm)

16 player co-op game, with amazing itemization, 7+ character classes, zoom in/out with a translucent toggle on/off mini-map

a ladder that includes an auction house and a separate ladder that is self found, also the ability to play solo offline while being able to change to online mode

Imagine Diablo in the actual game, Lilith being a secondary act boss, i..e like Duriel in D2

No character customization, the cheesy tattoos, colored hair, tubby chars, all crappy revisions of chars discarded and replaced with based concepts, see original D2 char art..

All hostility features reset to outside of town, no more safe ventures, no fields of stupidity, just death around all corners except town! PvP Upgrade!

Removal of cooldowns, skills can be repeated without long cast delays, opening up the door for more builds

Runewords, set items, rares, all fight for the top spot in your inventory and add in about 250+ more uniques

Removal of Open World, Replaced with Acts, Repeatable Story in different difficulty settings.

Horse is dumb, your character can now move faster than that speed at higher levels, with or without teleport.

Release 100% includes Paladin and/or Warrior, designated sword & shield character, this character will be easiest to play and skills require less dependency on items, than other classes.

Removal of all number spam, pop up window spam, only monster health bars that appear will be on if your mouse hovers over that specific target.

Enhanced Succubus witches, too hot for work, but not too hot to kill in Diablo yah know what Im saying right? Bring back Andarial with a pack of succubus witches and flying bats as a boss..

Arena built PVP zones, with statistics tracked, enhanced recognition for hardcore players, different realms show the rise and fall of the immortalized heroes

Ability to hire mercenaries from multiple different chapters in game, giving a broad selection of what works best for your build.

Periodic Warden checks, randomized by realm, duplicate item, and other exploits revert to a indefinite ban, you will lose all access to online ladder realm, but singleplayer will be viable, message in your email will say haha back 2 singleplayer!

But Diablo 4 could've, should've, and sadly wasn't a great game, it sucks ~ the end

:thumbsup:
Gold: 1,874.00
Dec 19 2023 01:11am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Dec 18 2023 09:14pm)

This is too hard for new Blizzard team to do

Blizzard north can handled it but they all quit when I was wearing diapers :D
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1474849505182Next
Closed New Topic New Poll