d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev13456750Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2023 02:13am
if a fully tradeable market means another d2 clone where the first day of ladder is completely ruined then no thanks
Besides...you can trade godly rares which is what people are going to be seeking out anyway.
Godly rares are going to be some of the best in slot items. You find the item and trade it and that person who is looking for that perfect roll godly rare then attaches their legendary affix on it and then its theres forever.
The only thing i think needs to change is class based loot so we can find items to trade to other classes.
I really don't see what the issue is.
Your gear will be far more meaningful and there wont be an over abundance of top tier items. You may be the only person with a certain item that everyone wants and to me that sounds like the way to go.
Gold: 58,935.35
Warn: 40%
Feb 25 2023 12:38pm
up
Gold: 7,830.68
Feb 25 2023 12:44pm
Quote (Kazzai @ Feb 21 2023 11:29am)
Acc bound
Because d2jsp can be p2w and bots
see how d2r is now shit
some is so fg hungry they sell the drop and don't enjoy the game they hunt fg

This
Gold: 31.00
Feb 25 2023 07:27pm
Quote (ahspark87 @ Feb 18 2023 08:01pm)
I still can't believe to this day that we had to deal with real money auction house bullshit.
Keep trading open.
Return to the D2 glory days.

ya! if i wanna buy fg w/ my credit card and use that fg to buy items, thats my right as a gamer
Gold: 5,747.14
Mar 3 2023 01:53pm
If there were 2 server types - fully tradeable gear and everything being account bound, we all know the server with fully tradeable gear would be the only servers anyone would play on.
Gold: 58,935.35
Warn: 40%
Mar 4 2023 07:25am
Thats a lot of votes! It suddenly turned from1:4 ratio to 1:5. I think it's pretty clear what everyone wants. Obviously there are advantages and disadvantages to each side but which is better?
Gold: 109,898.82
Mar 4 2023 10:11am
bots/hackers trying to get even more rich

personal loot/ bound loot Should be develop in every game, take out the the trading/auction house out and watch all the bots/hackers disappear

havent seen any botd/hackers since they took out the Auction in D3 ( now its back to normal and playable )

Gold: 261,101.58
Mar 4 2023 03:39pm
They're going to end up with a huge amount of people disliking their attempt at compromising on what is and what is not tradeable. The compromise is going to only be favoured by people who subject themselves to self found bullshit. Supposedly its going to be much harder to find good items like in D2, but you can't trade them(supported by people who prefer d3 bs), thus subjecting yourself to insane RNG but without the means of mitigating it(by trade, d2's solution). Very few people insist on self found purity with very low drop rates since its just an attempt to make an easy game harder that's RNG/amount of time spent(no, you killing mephisto this time slightly differently wasn't the RNG gods rewarding you for some sort of skilled decision and you're not a better player than anyone else because something rare dropped in an easy game) and will probably lead to unhappiness from both camps(D3 - no trade) and D2R(Trade mitigates RNG). You're going to have D3 fanbois whining they can't get their items to drop in 20 minutes, and d2 people being pissed that they can't do anything with the shit they found and don't want that took forever to find. If this status quo goes live i doubt it will last if i've described the current drop rates/trade status correctly.

This post was edited by FORt-HOBO on Mar 4 2023 03:42pm
Gold: 291.00
Mar 4 2023 06:00pm
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Mar 4 2023 01:39pm)
They're going to end up with a huge amount of people disliking their attempt at compromising on what is and what is not tradeable. The compromise is going to only be favoured by people who subject themselves to self found bullshit. Supposedly its going to be much harder to find good items like in D2, but you can't trade them(supported by people who prefer d3 bs), thus subjecting yourself to insane RNG but without the means of mitigating it(by trade, d2's solution). Very few people insist on self found purity with very low drop rates since its just an attempt to make an easy game harder that's RNG/amount of time spent(no, you killing mephisto this time slightly differently wasn't the RNG gods rewarding you for some sort of skilled decision and you're not a better player than anyone else because something rare dropped in an easy game) and will probably lead to unhappiness from both camps(D3 - no trade) and D2R(Trade mitigates RNG). You're going to have D3 fanbois whining they can't get their items to drop in 20 minutes, and d2 people being pissed that they can't do anything with the shit they found and don't want that took forever to find. If this status quo goes live i doubt it will last if i've described the current drop rates/trade status correctly.

don't expect much from woke game devs void of any passion to the aRPG genre outside of coding solely for their salary and to please their corporate overlords. any kind of compromise is just convoluted bs. it's either free trading or not. this entire self found purist bs is something that came more mainstream/prevalent because of poe, mrllamasc's ssf cult-like preaching, and older single players aRPGs. then modern game devs tried to do whatever they can to cater to such buffoonery. meanwhile, in the process of that, they degrade their very own system just to appeal to them. it all starts from the top. and it's only going to get worse with every generation.

i mean ffs, they had a d3 lead game dev who didn't even know what a hoz was. can't imagine what they got now. i'd wager 90% of them prob don't know the max number of tp scrolls allowed in a tome..

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Mar 4 2023 06:08pm
Gold: 6,475.00
Mar 4 2023 09:07pm
I vote for free trading. But if I may ask how was auction house any diffrent then jsp.. people can use real money for fg and then buy items.. my issue with d3 was they made the game so hard it forced players to use real money to advance..
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456750Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll