d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Dont
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.86
Dec 10 2020 03:22pm
Quote (Madmaxio @ 3 Dec 2020 05:13)
Yes, play a game with 20+ year old graphics, nice advise friend.

You are from the next generation after 90's. Must be too young to understand. Oof isnt it?
Gold: 5.50
Dec 11 2020 01:49am
Quote (016 @ 11 Dec 2020 00:22)
You are from the next generation after 90's. Must be too young to understand. Oof isnt it?

Understand that people should play one game with minor updates forever?
Dec 11 2020 01:53pm
Quote (Madmaxio @ 11 Dec 2020 03:49)
Understand that people should play one game with minor updates forever?

Oof,,, you still don't understand anything there.... guys welp! I'm done
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 11 2020 06:55pm
Quote (016 @ Dec 11 2020 12:53pm)

I'm from the 90s please enlighten me.

Are you saying having a poor graphics and animation team is excusable because of gameplay?

I would think it's unfathomable that consumers are expecting to have both when making A decision 70 to 80 dollar purchases for a triple A game.

You absolutly can have excellent game mechanics and systems and have a great game. That does not excuse companies worth billions of dollars that have the resources to make a game with excellent systems and excellent visual polish.

Let me know what you're indicating from your posts because as far as I can tell your contribution has been nilch.

Actually I just went back through the posts you have none except "uR not FrOM tHe 90s"

This post was edited by SBD on Dec 11 2020 06:57pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 11 2020 07:54pm
Quote (SBD @ Dec 12 2020 01:55am)

Are you saying having a poor graphics and animation team is excusable because of gameplay?

I would think it's unfathomable that consumers are expecting to have both when making A decision 70 to 80 dollar purchases for a triple A game.

You absolutly can have excellent game mechanics and systems and have a great game. That does not excuse companies worth billions of dollars that have the resources to make a game with excellent systems and excellent visual polish.

Let me know what you're indicating from your posts because as far as I can tell your contribution has been nilch.

Actually I just went back through the posts you have none except "uR not FrOM tHe 90s"

He meant that gameplay > graphics, judging from what the other guy said.
People tend to buy games because they look great yet do most people find more enjoyment in a 20 year old Diablo cause the new games often lack soul.
General conflict.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 11 2020 08:18pm
Quote (disneys @ Dec 11 2020 06:54pm)
He meant that gameplay > graphics, judging from what the other guy said.
People tend to buy games because they look great yet do most people find more enjoyment in a 20 year old Diablo cause the new games often lack soul.
General conflict.

The other guy is saying new games should have both and that one should not be sacrificed for the other. As a consumer dictating where my money goes I agree.

Many new titles have done exactly that. The Witcher, Nioh 2, Divinity 2 and I could go on and on.

The issue as it stands is blizzard is a washed up and the company is driven by corporate incentives tied to return.

Many many many new games absolutly without question and blow old ones out of the water if you simply look.

To enable companies to continue lacking in one department and not creating a well rounded game is modern day consumerism. We as consumers have failed. If people didn't buy the dog shit created those studios would have to change. They don't though becsuse sales continue to break records.

That's why you see so many small developers making the best games because they have to in order to make a splash they can't last on brand name alone.

This post was edited by SBD on Dec 11 2020 08:21pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 11 2020 08:23pm
Quote (SBD @ Dec 12 2020 03:18am)
The other guy is saying new games should have both and that one should not be sacrificed for the other. As a consumer dictating where my money goes I agree.

Many new titles have done exactly that. The Witcher, Nioh 2, Divinity 2 and I could go on and on.

The issue as it stands is blizzard is a washed up and the company is driven by corporate incentives tied to return.

Many many many new games absolutly without question and blow old ones out of the water if you simply look.

To enable companies to continue lacking in one department and not creating a well rounded game is modern day consumerism. We as consumers have failed. If people didn't buy the dog shit created those studios would have to change.

I fully agree. Sadly this won’t change any time soon, it gets worse with few exceptions.
Gold: 975.00
Dec 12 2020 12:45am
Quote (biszkopt @ Nov 4 2020 09:55pm)
if no trade i dont buy too

Same
Gold: 5.50
Dec 13 2020 01:52am
Quote (016 @ 11 Dec 2020 22:53)

Again, here is example - Project D2 has map system. Guess what it is? It is update to gameplay.
And this doesn't mean original D2 gameplay was bad in some way, it is time passed and new things invented.
Dec 13 2020 04:36pm
Quote (Madmaxio @ 13 Dec 2020 02:52)
Again, here is example - Project D2 has map system. Guess what it is? It is update to gameplay.
And this doesn't mean original D2 gameplay was bad in some way, it is time passed and new things invented.

The big problem was removing the north team who made d1-d2. Things would have changed and evolved but not as the same way as it is actually.[/QUOTE]

Quote (SBD @ 11 Dec 2020 19:55)

''You absolutly can have excellent game mechanics and systems and have a great game'' You're talking about the new ones from Today? Welll they are pretty rare.. I didn't find any sorry... pretty shit imo

''Let me know what you're indicating from your posts because as far as I can tell your contribution has been nilch.'' Contribution? Right a contribution from something that doesn't have that much value in real life... What a contribution dude. I contribute every f***** day to work and make people happy for my service. But don't talk about contribution here. This is not a contribution at all. This is a chill town and that's all

This post was edited by 016 on Dec 13 2020 04:46pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll