Jul 9 2023 02:52pm
Quote (Zloocko91 @ 9 Jul 2023 21:39)
D4 finish level 100 and just got back to d2r make more fun :bouncy:

Even when a season start d2r make more Funn for sure :bouncy:

+1 :thumbsup:
Gold: 5.63
Jul 9 2023 06:03pm
Itemization in this game sucks.

Itemization in vanilla sucked too. Yes, I know Blizzard has had infinitely more time to craft an itemization system for D4, but I don't think runewords would work in Diablo 4 (since you can't trade runes). You can't translate everything that worked in D2 to D4.

That being said, uniques shouldn't be restricted to WT3+. There should be "levelling uniques" as well. As of now it's only itemization that feels extremely bland... the gameplay is actually more fun than D2, it's a pretty game to look at, and there's a plethora of end-game content. Anyway, the problem is that there's no sense of progression for certain levels. My necro is level 60. I don't get interested in getting a good rare item since I'm under level 75 (and thus it's not worth imprinting any of the perfectly rolled aspects I've gotten). I'm going to be stuck with the same crappy rares for the next 15+ levels. Really stupid.

This post was edited by meowcow on Jul 9 2023 06:05pm
Gold: 1,174.85
Warn: 10%
Jul 9 2023 06:08pm
I'm currently level 70 have about over 200+ hours of play, have done every dungeon imagineable...have a very good idea of the mechanics of the game etc. I can honestly say as of right now, I'm definately not a big fan of d4. It gets boring very quickly tbh. It's the same thing over and over yet with no real reward. In D2R, at least if you do MF runs you can always find those godly items or run into some dueling etc. The social aspect of the game has been completely removed. Nobody talks just walks around town or moves around on a horse. Everyone is on there own quest too get too level 100 and probably be done with the game lol.

This game completely lacks the excitement of when you find a GG item. ....because there is none. I remember in D2r i rolled a 45 pally combat and literally yelled i was so happy, or when i rolled a 10/76/45 Grand charm yelled and sold it for 500$. There is no excitement on this game just boring dungeon after dungeon the bosses are no longer Epic or Cool

This post was edited by CrueLThug on Jul 9 2023 06:09pm
Gold: 734.95
Jul 9 2023 07:33pm
Quote (CrueLThug @ Jul 9 2023 05:08pm)
I'm currently level 70 have about over 200+ hours of play, have done every dungeon imagineable...have a very good idea of the mechanics of the game etc. I can honestly say as of right now, I'm definately not a big fan of d4. It gets boring very quickly tbh. It's the same thing over and over yet with no real reward. In D2R, at least if you do MF runs you can always find those godly items or run into some dueling etc. The social aspect of the game has been completely removed. Nobody talks just walks around town or moves around on a horse. Everyone is on there own quest too get too level 100 and probably be done with the game lol.

This game completely lacks the excitement of when you find a GG item. ....because there is none. I remember in D2r i rolled a 45 pally combat and literally yelled i was so happy, or when i rolled a 10/76/45 Grand charm yelled and sold it for 500$. There is no excitement on this game just boring dungeon after dungeon the bosses are no longer Epic or Cool

How many hours until lvl 100 you thinkin?
Jul 9 2023 07:36pm
Quote (KushTokkaa @ Jul 9 2023 06:33pm)
How many hours until lvl 100 you thinkin?

im leveling everything solo and with Elixers..given the social aspect just seems non existent. If you wanna pay for Burrow runs then thats probably much faster. But at this pace probably another 150 hours of playing solo id imagine. If the leveling process is similiar througout.
Gold: 53,070.40
Jul 9 2023 11:14pm
Quote (CrueLThug @ Jul 9 2023 06:36pm)
im leveling everything solo and with Elixers..given the social aspect just seems non existent. If you wanna pay for Burrow runs then thats probably much faster. But at this pace probably another 150 hours of playing solo id imagine. If the leveling process is similiar througout.

150 hours lol, they buffed NM dungeon xp, getting to 100 is a joke now, shouldnt take anywhere near 150 hours to go from 70-100 playing solo if you spam NM dungeons.

But yea, Most hardcore D2 fans saw this itemization coming. No trade economy makes ARPGs very boring imo. Items aren't exciting to get, specially with the ability to reroll a stat, getting 4/4 items is extremely easy.

This post was edited by horse3000 on Jul 9 2023 11:15pm
Jul 10 2023 02:14am
Ive logged onto d2r 4 nights in a row. Literally every game is afks. Dueling is completely done on the game so what would u rather play? D2r with afks or D4 wheres theres at least shit u can do.
Gold: 1,290.00
Jul 10 2023 06:27am
Quote (CrueLThug @ Jul 10 2023 04:14am)
Ive logged onto d2r 4 nights in a row. Literally every game is afks. Dueling is completely done on the game so what would u rather play? D2r with afks or D4 wheres theres at least shit u can do.

Hopefully PD2 will pick back up. I just checked and there's only 300 people online though.

Personally I am enjoying Diablo 4. There is room for improvement to be made though of course
Gold: 1,804.12
Jul 10 2023 07:04am
Amazingly people bought this, that marketing tho, must of been the Billy Eilish or Halsey that really hooked, line, & sinker, nah one hit wonder CGI 60sec clips is all it took along with milking the franchise name, too bad they didn't deliver on the hype, all those years of development.. quite a joke tbh

There's people divided into groups:

Those that knew the game was trash pre-release

Those that knew the game was trash during Betas 1-3x

Those that knew the game was trash during Early Release June 1st-5th

Those that knew the game was trash after hitting end game - i.e. Folks that arrived late to the party

Wishful thinking, i.e. " It will get better with time " #hopium

Some examples:

The game hasn't been released, Blizzard has been working on this for a long time, yeah Diablo Immortal was bad, but let's give them a chance with Diablo IV before passing any judgement

We've only witnessed / played Beta, we don't know what the end game will be like, it's way too early to judge the game based off this limited play experience.

The game isn't really too bad.. like sure end game isn't there much at all, itemization sucks, and it's boring, but I am sure Season 1 will add more content and fix a lot of issues, they won't just release a Season without new content....

Things take time guys, Diablo IV has only been out for about a month, I am sure in ten years it will be a great game, common guys, way too early to tell..
Gold: 200.00
Jul 10 2023 07:51am
Quote (CrueLThug @ Jul 9 2023 08:08pm)

yes in d2r you can find your godly ber rune that will take you thousands of hours to find.... only to be able to sell it for 5fg cause bots ruined the market

D2R would be a great game if bots didn't ruin the trading market within the game
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1232425262782Next
Closed New Topic New Poll