d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D4 Sucks
Prev1212223242582Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,015.00
Jul 8 2023 04:07pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jul 8 2023 11:54pm)

although i think i can guess with a pretty high accuracy by now if someone will like d4 or not, just based on political leanings. i have my ideas on why, but no need to go into all that here cause...well no one gives a shit ^_^

Wut
Gold: 61,579.01
Jul 8 2023 04:10pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jul 8 2023 02:54pm)
although i think i can guess with a pretty high accuracy by now if someone will like d4 or not, just based on political leanings. i have my ideas on why, but no need to go into all that here cause...well no one gives a shit ^_^

Guess my political leanings and career based on my opinions on d4 :)

This post was edited by Gemfire1987 on Jul 8 2023 04:13pm
Gold: 11.11
Jul 8 2023 04:36pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 05:16pm)
Zeros across the board.. talking to you is just a waste of time then. You don’t even know anything of what you’re talking about :D

An open economy would be really nice. I would love to trade for those hard to get aspects. It also makes it that much more rewarding when I find them myself. I can still invest thousands of Fg into builds.. haggle.. out bid.. have a good time of it. Trading is trading. Just because one part of it is limited doesn’t mean it’s not great

Lol.. You guys repeat the same words. “Dungeon chores.” You don’t even know what it’s like to push into harder dungeons.. or what it’s like to be on a team working together.. seeing someone dying and racing over to help. You just list off dumb examples. The game is a month old.. so much is coming

I consume every d4 vid by a mix of streamers.

Just cuz I be waiting till they fix pvp/hardcore,doesn't mean I dunno wut I b talkin bout fam

Lemme know when pvp is balanced and only then will I play this game designed for children
Jul 8 2023 04:42pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 8 2023 03:36pm)
I consume every d4 vid by a mix of streamers.

Just cuz I be waiting till they fix pvp/hardcore,doesn't mean I dunno wut I b talkin bout fam

Lemme know when pvp is balanced and only then will I play this game designed for children

Sheesh.. you watch every D4 video.. sit in D4 forums all day.. And just soak in the atmosphere you despise?? Why do this to yourself? Find something you enjoy and make that your hobby :hug:

What needs to be fixed with HC?

They aren’t going to balance PvP for a long time.. The initial focus is on PvE and getting that right. Someday maybe. I’ll let you know when every single class is just rainbows and butterflies for you :lol:
Gold: 11.11
Jul 8 2023 04:54pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 06:42pm)
Sheesh.. you watch every D4 video.. sit in D4 forums all day.. And just soak in the atmosphere you despise?? Why do this to yourself? Find something you enjoy and make that your hobby :hug:

What needs to be fixed with HC?

They aren’t going to balance PvP for a long time.. The initial focus is on PvE and getting that right. Someday maybe. I’ll let you know when every single class is just rainbows and butterflies for you :lol:

I do soak in the atmosphere I despise and I do it cause it's lit fam
I enjoy mowing lawns

There is alot that needs to be fixed with hc. Mainly no one plays it

Pve is for scrubs. Pvp/hc has always been endgame

I want sorc res to be fixed season 1 with leader boards and foh to have a massive overhaul.

I await teh rainbowz
Jul 8 2023 05:00pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 8 2023 03:54pm)
I do soak in the atmosphere I despise and I do it cause it's lit fam
I enjoy mowing lawns

There is alot that needs to be fixed with hc. Mainly no one plays it

Pve is for scrubs. Pvp/hc has always been endgame

I want sorc res to be fixed season 1 with leader boards and foh to have a massive overhaul.

I await teh rainbowz

What needs to be fixed with HC? You mentioned it needs it.. But you’ve said nothing? I see people all over the open world when I’m playing

Sorc res definitely needs to be fixed.. they’re working on it. Leader boards coming.. Maybe season 2 or 3? Constant balance patches too. Seems like they’re working on everything you have a problem with! That’s convenient for you ;)

And live game of this magnitude will take some time to dial in! At least you’re engaged.. hopefully someday it’ll get to the point where you will give it a try
Gold: 291.00
Jul 8 2023 05:02pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jul 8 2023 02:54pm)

Listen folks, let me tell you something. Believe me, I've got a tremendous ability to predict whether someone will like D4 or not. I mean, I'm really, really good at it. And you know what? It's all based on their political leanings, which I can read like nobody else. I've got my own theories on why this is the case, but let's not get into all that right now because, frankly, nobody gives a damn. Trust me, it's true. ^_^

:lol:
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 8 2023 05:07pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jul 9 2023 01:02am)
:lol:

hahahah :rofl:

trump always makes everything better :lol:
Gold: 200.00
Jul 8 2023 05:12pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 04:32pm)
Because unless you’ve actually played the game you can’t comment on its level of fun… It’s not a crazy concept. It boggles my mind how clueless you guys are. If you’re actually going to argue points 24/7 maybe you should actually know what you’re talking about

HC is a blast! Seriously.. You grab a friend and play it together and I guarantee you’ll love it. And I’m guessing he’s eluding to the elixir that keeps you alive…. That happens to use the most rare ingredients. I haven’t seen or crafted one in my playtime so far… to even consider this could be up/active even 1% of the time shows you how much you truly don’t know about this game

Same as PvP. How do you know it’s fun? Watching is way different than actually investing in a character and going out into the zone for the first time. First few days there were gold goblins everywhere.. random people to fight here and there. Gets more challenging the more you play. But you sit here and read comments… thinking you can grasp what it’s like :rofl: Picking up dust and evacuating.. wondering if at any second you’re going to fight someone over it. There is just so much you haven’t experienced but pretend to be an expert on

Trading is still great. You can literally get your BIS gear through trading. You do need to grind your own aspects, but trading is still very much alive. You haggle for prices just like D2…. Except everything has way more value. I’ve bought items as high as 9k Fg.. and never started a bid less than 250fg. Even if you only farmed gold and sold it you could make thousands of Fg easy

He mentioned multiple ways why the game is not fun and yet is clueless in each of those ways. No hands on experience. The ability to whine is absolutely amazing though :hug:

You lost them at "grab a friend" LOL
Gold: 18,922.00
Jul 8 2023 05:14pm
Feels like the novelty of the game is starting to wear off for everyone, and the holes are more glaring than they were at first. Most ARPG heads knew that this itemization was not going to hold up, and the endgame has definitely gotten boring. D2 had the benefit of good itemization carrying the lack of endgame, but D4 seems to have neither. Nm dungeons have gotten so stale
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1212223242582Next
Closed New Topic New Poll