d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D4 Sucks
Prev1202122232482Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 220.00
Jul 8 2023 12:17pm
damn tell us how you really feel
Gold: 11.11
Jul 8 2023 12:21pm
Season 1 is dead on arrival but don't worry atleast 142 non blizzard employees got to have a shako.

No fun hc
No fun pvp
No fun trading

No fun allowed
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 8 2023 12:27pm
Quote (ysobad @ Jul 8 2023 11:17am)
damn tell us how you really feel

i feel great, lets hang out.
Gold: 61,579.01
Jul 8 2023 01:35pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 8 2023 11:21am)
Season 1 is dead on arrival but don't worry atleast 142 non blizzard employees got to have a shako.

No fun hc
No fun pvp
No fun trading

No fun allowed

What level did you get to in HC?
How many people have you killed in PvP?
How much have you traded so far? Gold in/out?

:huh:
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 8 2023 01:49pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 09:35pm)

he literally told you the game is not fun in multiple ways, why do you think he would waste time on it :unsure: ?
Jul 8 2023 02:32pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jul 8 2023 12:49pm)
he literally told you the game is not fun in multiple ways, why do you think he would waste time on it :unsure: ?

Because unless you’ve actually played the game you can’t comment on its level of fun… It’s not a crazy concept. It boggles my mind how clueless you guys are. If you’re actually going to argue points 24/7 maybe you should actually know what you’re talking about

HC is a blast! Seriously.. You grab a friend and play it together and I guarantee you’ll love it. And I’m guessing he’s eluding to the elixir that keeps you alive…. That happens to use the most rare ingredients. I haven’t seen or crafted one in my playtime so far… to even consider this could be up/active even 1% of the time shows you how much you truly don’t know about this game

Same as PvP. How do you know it’s fun? Watching is way different than actually investing in a character and going out into the zone for the first time. First few days there were gold goblins everywhere.. random people to fight here and there. Gets more challenging the more you play. But you sit here and read comments… thinking you can grasp what it’s like :rofl: Picking up dust and evacuating.. wondering if at any second you’re going to fight someone over it. There is just so much you haven’t experienced but pretend to be an expert on

Trading is still great. You can literally get your BIS gear through trading. You do need to grind your own aspects, but trading is still very much alive. You haggle for prices just like D2…. Except everything has way more value. I’ve bought items as high as 9k Fg.. and never started a bid less than 250fg. Even if you only farmed gold and sold it you could make thousands of Fg easy

He mentioned multiple ways why the game is not fun and yet is clueless in each of those ways. No hands on experience. The ability to whine is absolutely amazing though :hug:
Gold: 11.11
Jul 8 2023 03:02pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 03:35pm)

Zeros across the board fam.

But my point remains: d4 has to draw the hc/pvp crowd that kept the economy of d2 alive for 23 years in order to sustain this game.

An open economy would help with this.
What endgame do you currently run? NM dungeons aka mommy Lilith's Dungeon Chores?
Jul 8 2023 03:16pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 8 2023 02:02pm)
Zeros across the board fam.

But my point remains: d4 has to draw the hc/pvp crowd that kept the economy of d2 alive for 23 years in order to sustain this game.

An open economy would help with this.
What endgame do you currently run? NM dungeons aka mommy Lilith's Dungeon Chores?

Zeros across the board.. talking to you is just a waste of time then. You don’t even know anything of what you’re talking about :D

An open economy would be really nice. I would love to trade for those hard to get aspects. It also makes it that much more rewarding when I find them myself. I can still invest thousands of Fg into builds.. haggle.. out bid.. have a good time of it. Trading is trading. Just because one part of it is limited doesn’t mean it’s not great

Lol.. You guys repeat the same words. “Dungeon chores.” You don’t even know what it’s like to push into harder dungeons.. or what it’s like to be on a team working together.. seeing someone dying and racing over to help. You just list off dumb examples. The game is a month old.. so much is coming

My endgame is pushing HC with my girlfriend. Seeing how far we can get.. It’s a ton of fun. We already beat SC with level 100 Druids and mid 80 level Sorcs. There isn’t much endgame content but that doesn’t mean the experience up until then was a bad one. I’m still enjoying the game and it’s been a month. In less than two weeks we get a fresh season! Lots to do and look forward to

This post was edited by Gemfire1987 on Jul 8 2023 03:17pm
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 8 2023 03:54pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ Jul 8 2023 10:32pm)
Because unless you’ve actually played the game you can’t comment on its level of fun… It’s not a crazy concept. It boggles my mind how clueless you guys are. If you’re actually going to argue points 24/7 maybe you should actually know what you’re talking about

HC is a blast! Seriously.. You grab a friend and play it together and I guarantee you’ll love it. And I’m guessing he’s eluding to the elixir that keeps you alive…. That happens to use the most rare ingredients. I haven’t seen or crafted one in my playtime so far… to even consider this could be up/active even 1% of the time shows you how much you truly don’t know about this game

Same as PvP. How do you know it’s fun? Watching is way different than actually investing in a character and going out into the zone for the first time. First few days there were gold goblins everywhere.. random people to fight here and there. Gets more challenging the more you play. But you sit here and read comments… thinking you can grasp what it’s like :rofl: Picking up dust and evacuating.. wondering if at any second you’re going to fight someone over it. There is just so much you haven’t experienced but pretend to be an expert on

Trading is still great. You can literally get your BIS gear through trading. You do need to grind your own aspects, but trading is still very much alive. You haggle for prices just like D2…. Except everything has way more value. I’ve bought items as high as 9k Fg.. and never started a bid less than 250fg. Even if you only farmed gold and sold it you could make thousands of Fg easy

He mentioned multiple ways why the game is not fun and yet is clueless in each of those ways. No hands on experience. The ability to whine is absolutely amazing though :hug:

its a bad concept indeed :unsure: you are assuming someone has to have direct experience with something in order to have enough information about it, which is just wrong :wacko: for example saying "yeah doc you dont know shit about the therapy i need cause you didnt have this disease", or "imma stick a fork into this plug, i mean how can you know its gonna kill you, have you ever tried it?"

i understand that you meant that since theres not much theory behind this particular thing, experience matters the most and those who have it will have more info. but tbh, for most things its not important if you have more info, as long as you have *enough* info :unsure: using me as an example, i can see a game and in 95% of cases i will know if i will like it just based on what ive seen or heard

for example imo what you did here is a much better approach. you said what you liked about the game, the same way as we said what we didnt like. you also have the added benefit of knowing how you felt while playing it, which is something we dont have, as thats harder to extrapolate than hard info. i dont have to play to know if i will like a game, but i can only know that for myself. for example i love might and magic 9, and lemme tell you, that game is an absolute pile of fucking trash. im pretty sure that no matter how much i recommend it, a sane person will ever touch that shit, because a lot of people will give arguments against it

although i think i can guess with a pretty high accuracy by now if someone will like d4 or not, just based on political leanings. i have my ideas on why, but no need to go into all that here cause...well no one gives a shit ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 8 2023 04:04pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jul 8 2023 02:54pm)
its a bad concept indeed :unsure: you are assuming someone has to have direct experience with something in order to have enough information about it, which is just wrong :wacko: for example saying "yeah doc you dont know shit about the therapy i need cause you didnt have this disease", or "imma stick a fork into this plug, i mean how can you know its gonna kill you, have you ever tried it?"

i understand that you meant that since theres not much theory behind this particular thing, experience matters the most and those who have it will have more info. but tbh, for most things its not important if you have more info, as long as you have *enough* info :unsure: using me as an example, i can see a game and in 95% of cases i will know if i will like it just based on what ive seen or heard

for example imo what you did here is a much better approach. you said what you liked about the game, the same way as we said what we didnt like. you also have the added benefit of knowing how you felt while playing it, which is something we dont have, as thats harder to extrapolate than hard info. i dont have to play to know if i will like a game, but i can only know that for myself. for example i love might and magic 9, and lemme tell you, that game is an absolute pile of fucking trash. im pretty sure that no matter how much i recommend it, a sane person will ever touch that shit, because a lot of people will give arguments against it

although i think i can guess with a pretty high accuracy by now if someone will like d4 or not, just based on political leanings. i have my ideas on why, but no need to go into all that here cause...well no one gives a shit ^_^

wut
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1202122232482Next
Closed New Topic New Poll