d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > If You Don't Play ..
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,480.20
May 25 2023 07:49am
Quote (Crossed @ May 25 2023 12:59am)
Relax boys the cheat potion isn't confirmed to be in the game.

Blizzard fucked with us in the beta dropping the recipe for the potion only in HC servers which we were never able to craft.

Everything else is just datamined shit, if it's in the game at launch then that's when it's time to cry.

but why cry just dont use the potion
Gold: 213.00
May 25 2023 07:49am
Quote (chickenhawk71 @ May 24 2023 09:22pm)
Listen to this,

If you don't play Diablo 4 on Hardcore, then you should quit the series.

Your a grown adult now ffs.

discuss.

Why would you want to play your first run on HC? Granted the game was super easy during the beta and I barely ever used potions on Vet.
Gold: 2,650.00
May 25 2023 07:57am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (rinka @ 25 May 2023 06:55)
dont use it ?

Games List :
Diablo II - sc/E/L

You re not part of the HC community so please DO NOT talk for us. Every true and respectable HC player DO NOT want this item in the game.

There's no arpg/rpg with such an item on HC. It's not very hard to understand that there s a ladder, so there s competition so "do not use it" isnt an acceptable answer. It should require only 45 IQ TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT THUS FUCKING TRASH AND PIECE OF SHITTY ELIXIR SHOULD NOT FUCKING EXIST!!!! FUCK ROD FERGUSSON !!! FUCK ALL THESE TRASH DEVELLOPPERS DID YOU SAW THIS BULLSHIT (FE)MALE DEVELLOPER WITH HER RAINBOW COCA COLA T SHIRT GAY PRIDE ??? SHE'S LITTERALY PROMOTING FUCKING POISON THAT GIVES DIABET AND CARDIO VASCULAR DESEASE UNDER HER BULLSHIT WOKE/SJW/LGBTQ+×÷*&€@% PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH FERGUSSON'S ELIXIR !!!
Gold: 11,480.20
May 25 2023 08:00am
Quote (Red_Vex @ May 25 2023 09:57am)

Games List :
Diablo II - sc/E/L

You re not part of the HC community so please DO NOT talk for us. Every true and respectable HC player DO NOT want this item in the game.

There's no arpg/rpg with such an item on HC. It's not very hard to understand that there s a ladder, so there s competition so "do not use it" isnt an acceptable answer. It should require only 45 IQ TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT THUS FUCKING TRASH AND PIECE OF SHITTY ELIXIR SHOULD NOT FUCKING EXIST!!!! FUCK ROD FERGUSSON !!! FUCK ALL THESE TRASH DEVELLOPPERS DID YOU SAW THIS BULLSHIT (FE)MALE DEVELLOPER WITH HER RAINBOW COCA COLA T SHIRT GAY PRIDE ??? SHE'S LITTERALY PROMOTING FUCKING POISON THAT GIVES DIABET AND CARDIO VASCULAR DESEASE UNDER HER BULLSHIT WOKE/SJW/LGBTQ+×÷*&€@% PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH FERGUSSON'S ELIXIR !!!

thats fine still dont use it if you dont want it

This post was edited by rinka on May 25 2023 08:00am
Gold: 155.00
May 25 2023 10:58am
I Love when my toon dies
Gold: 1,192.80
May 25 2023 11:19am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ May 24 2023 09:33pm)
what's your reasoning on telling people to play hc when there's a damn craftable potion that gives you godmode for 30 mins?

i want to hear this logic. go go go

HE DEFINITELY didn't know the pot exists lmfao.
I actually just found out this morning (when asking on reddit what else they fucked up) and a nice guy told me about it.
I literally didn't believe it because that's so troll mode if true. And guess what, I was unpleasantly disappointed lol.

"Death = Delete, so here's something to prevent death" So every softcore can play "Hardcore" and every actual hardcore player can get the shaft.
Why? because we shouldn't like something so punishing and risky, and should instead follow all the other sheeple in wanting easy/unfulfilling games we can play while zooted out of our minds and call ourselves "elite gamers"

Sorry for partial rant, but the dude definitely didn't know it existed lol.
Gold: 63.00
May 25 2023 11:21am
It is what it is: a small D3 reskin produced by cock in a frock studios where half development time was spent considering the body positivity movement, and the other half was spent implementing proven methods of creating and exploiting gaming addicts. blizzard has no balls, can't produce a gaming experience with any gravity or weight, the villain is weak, the game is shit, the spark has died folks. fucking move on from this studio
May 25 2023 11:26am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (rinka @ May 25 2023 09:49am)
but why cry just dont use the potion

Man, in 2000-2005 we had this saying, that's perfect to use here in this situation:

"Nigga are you fucking retarded?!"

You don't ruin whole fucking game with an "option" that takes away the punishing modifier, and say "just don't use it."

Hardcore players like it hardcore bro, we don't want softcore bullshit in our hardcore version, nobody asked for this.

HOW ABOUT YOU STAY ON SOFTCORE AND STFU. THX.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't see your 07 join date, you ARE actually moronic, (12 year old in adult body) so you couldn't mentally mature enough to see what's really going on and how it destroys an entire community.

You're so brave, you can beat it don't worry. Having 45 IQ like Vex said is unfortunate.

Actual lol.

This post was edited by Bursic1991 on May 25 2023 11:31am
Gold: 22,095.00
May 25 2023 11:27am
Quote (Dergusroyalewitcheese @ May 25 2023 01:21pm)
It is what it is: a small D3 reskin produced by cock in a frock studios where half development time was spent considering the body positivity movement, and the other half was spent implementing proven methods of creating and exploiting gaming addicts. blizzard has no balls, can't produce a gaming experience with any gravity or weight, the villain is weak, the game is shit, the spark has died folks. fucking move on from this studio

geez, talk about getting real... haha. :o
May 25 2023 11:31am
Quote (Dergusroyalewitcheese @ May 25 2023 01:21pm)

Based
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll