d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev1181920212251Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 30,150.00
Mar 24 2023 10:21am
Quote (drallcom3 @ Mar 24 2023 04:13pm)
Trading sucks.

It either means drop rates are incredibly low, because otherwise the market would get flooded with items.
Or the market gets flooded with items and it's incredibly easy to gear you character (see D3 1.0).

You suck as well.. what kind of useless set of words is that? "Trading sucks."

You have no clue and you should be ashamed of yourself. The choice is yours, you either trade or don't trade but not wanting to have the ability to trade because you lack social and economical skills to be able to be successful at trading is just Narcissistic

If you can't handle the urge to trade just visit a psychologist because that is a mental instability that has nothing to do with the game.

If you don't like trading, don't trade.

This post was edited by qabooze on Mar 24 2023 10:21am
Gold: 1,626.00
Mar 24 2023 10:25am
i honestly dont care either is fine with me

i barely traded in d2r most of my gear was selffound so all i did was sell stuff for fg that i never used anyway
Gold: 260.00
Mar 24 2023 10:48am
Quote (qabooze @ 24 Mar 2023 16:21)
If you don't like trading, don't trade.

It's not that easy. Evidence: D3 1.0 AH
Mar 24 2023 10:55am
Quote (drallcom3 @ Mar 24 2023 05:48pm)
It's not that easy. Evidence: D3 1.0 AH

D3 1.0 @ launch 5.8 million players daily.

after removal AH & trading 98.4% left.

That is the evidence. That blizz fcked up afterwards because they designed a trading game and ended up in a game that was lead by +_ 1000 narcistic autists that wanted to see their name on a ladder and were scared that they would not achieve that because of their lack of communication and trading skills. Unfortunately that group of cre-cre's had the biggest mouth. Hopefully people like you and the rest of those narcissists' will be ignored by blizzard this time.

if trading is removed the game will fail again just like D3.
Gold: 260.00
Mar 24 2023 10:58am
Quote (qabooze @ 24 Mar 2023 16:55)
D3 1.0 @ launch 5.8 million players daily.

after removal AH & trading 98.4% left.

That is the evidence. That blizz fcked up afterwards because they designed a trading game and ended up in a game that was lead by +_ 1000 narcistic autists that wanted to see their name on a ladder and were scared that they would not achieve that because of their lack of communication and trading skills. Unfortunately that group of cre-cre's had the biggest mouth. Hopefully people like you and the rest of those narcissists' will be ignored by blizzard this time.

if trading is removed the game will fail again just like D3.

I'm happy that you didn't get your way.
Mar 24 2023 11:03am
Quote (drallcom3 @ Mar 24 2023 05:58pm)
I'm happy that you didn't get your way.

Thank you! btw as a non-interactive individual why would you care if people leave the game? only people who like to trade have any interest of a trading community.
As you can see the egocentric narcistic players still play D3, all normal players left.

it is really simple, if you don't want to trade, don't trade but don't ask others not to trade because you have the feeling you are missing out on something.
it is really mental instability @ your side.
Gold: 3,054.34
Mar 24 2023 11:12am
Quote (Fankytore @ Feb 20 2023 09:21am)
Everything is alredy said multiply times in detail in last 3 years.

Open trading ofc or game is dead in a 6 months, but they care about sales only and Activision Blizzard is doing everything to hype this up and grab cash on the old game name glory. They are not even mentioning trading, in last 3,5 years since announcement they mentioned trading two times. So they are acting like open trading is not important for the arpg. Also D4 is not arpg since it doesn't have open trading, its a mix of arpg and mmo. Genre still doesn't have name.

I feel like with enough noise they'll figure it out. I mean, you can take a look at runescape as an example. They made trading possible only for like value items because at one point the game was absolutely DOMINATED by RWT bots. They had to do something. Players had a huge say in reversing this decision over time and they took other steps to reduce botting and RWT. Runescape has a totally different relationship with it's players, so I think Blizzard is a long way from this kind of imput, but who knows. Maybe in a future patch we'll see more tradeable and less account bound items. Or possibly, a way to balance trading in game.
Gold: 8,013.34
Mar 24 2023 01:32pm
Quote (qabooze @ 24 Mar 2023 14:51)
Exactly! keep in mind, that anyone who is against others trading has a mental disorder in the area of Narcissism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism "Narcissism is a self-centered personality style characterized as having an excessive preoccupation with oneself and one's own needs, often at the expense of others" Basically in the case of ARPG's they cant stand others being successful in a social skill (that you need for trading). They just look at their own competencies (that is playing 18x7 because they can't keep a job) that should make them more successful in the game (at least 1 thing in their life).

So yes, if you hear anyone that is against trading, keep in mind, they have a mental disorder.

That said I do believe we need to give those special people their own ladder. : "THIS IS THE BEST LADDER - NON TRADING" so they can compete with their cre-cre buddies while the 98.4% (this is the percentage of people that quit playing D3 after they closed the AH & Trading) of the rest of the people can just enjoy whatever they want to do in the game.

👍
Gold: 61,170.00
Mar 24 2023 01:34pm
such drama

just let me be free
Gold: 8,013.34
Mar 24 2023 01:34pm
Quote (bobsyns @ 24 Mar 2023 15:08)
They could literally do Label Tag on every Account - if you haven't Traded yet you will have SSF tag alongside you account name. If you did at least One trade - your label is gone....

That will help those people find each other alike and they are like... Oh sht man you are SSF as well? Yeah man, so cool.

Well theoretically these people who want only bound items are not being able to see the big picture. An open trading system provides opportunity for all players to participate in said "High level of progression", those who don't have time can do it otherwise ( $ ), those who does have time can just "Nerd gaming" ( play, play, eat,sht, sleep, play, play... ).

They don't realize that if you make everything bound.... Only the "Nerd gaming" will be the ones playing like in Games like ArcheAge that literally has 200 players on each server, because most sht is bound and the only ones left playing are the ones that have the time/fortitude to "Nerd gaming".

Haha, they need to be special and have a tag, or a flag.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1181920212251Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll