d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev1171819202151Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 275.00
Mar 24 2023 08:10am
Voted for full open trade.
Gold: 7,263.87
Mar 24 2023 08:17am
Quote (crocodileReve @ 24 Mar 2023 16:10)
Voted for full open trade.

Full open trading wouldn't be good.
Game offers similar to D3 quantity of items dropped. If the game generates quadrillion items it would be much better not all of them to be tradeable.

As of what it looks like - Ancestral Rare items will potentially have 1 more Affix than any Legendary items you can find. Which means that you could still have almost perfect Bound item as BIS slot (legendary ), but the actual TOP END of BIS items will be coming from Ancestral Rare bases which are NOT bound. They do bound if you interact with them through crafting - like enchant or imprint etc. But the 5 affix ancestral rare is tradeable.
Gold: 275.00
Mar 24 2023 08:33am
Quote (bobsyns @ Mar 24 2023 04:17pm)
Game offers similar to D3 quantity of items dropped. If the game generates quadrillion items it would be much better not all of them to be tradeable.

As of what it looks like - Ancestral Rare items will potentially have 1 more Affix than any Legendary items you can find. Which means that you could still have almost perfect Bound item as BIS slot (legendary ), but the actual TOP END of BIS items will be coming from Ancestral Rare bases which are NOT bound. They do bound if you interact with them through crafting - like enchant or imprint etc. But the 5 affix ancestral rare is tradeable.

I will say it other way, I want trading like D2.
Gold: 30,150.00
Mar 24 2023 08:45am
Quote (bobsyns @ Mar 24 2023 03:17pm)

wth?@!#? the reason why D3 has such shit itemization is because they had to cancel trading... and that was because 1.6% of the players thought that trading was bad because they would not be able to chase the ladder without trading skills.

More and more i find that people even here on jsp have no fcking idea what was going on with D3 and why the most successful game got shit in split-second. And the reason why it is even shittier is because blizz had to fix the shit they had done to game by removing AH & Trading, resulting in sets that gave 60000% damage bonusses, etc.

You guys should just stick to D3 in the ladder world. jerk off on yt videos with 1200 subscribers and showing of paragon 5600 levels... really... that is bad shit that is only satisfying for less than 1% of the Diablo player base.

Gold: 260.00
Mar 24 2023 09:13am
Trading sucks.

It either means drop rates are incredibly low, because otherwise the market would get flooded with items.
Or the market gets flooded with items and it's incredibly easy to gear you character (see D3 1.0).
Gold: 4,184.00
Mar 24 2023 09:16am
Trust me when I say I wish an ARPG could be fully open for trading. It's not possible anymore without ruining the game.

Look at D2R, I can spend $20 and get an entire fully decked out character. Many I know who want to play d2r can't bring themselves to because its just p2w, completely.

Open trading makes bots profitable, makes real money transactions possible too. D2 was one of my favorite games of all time, but that was because when it was released the internet sucked and information about about how pay to win the game was wasn't obvious to the players. That, and I was young and ignorant.

If D4 is fully open economy, everyone will complain about pay to win, and it will lose 90% of the player base so quickly.
Gold: 4,184.00
Mar 24 2023 09:18am
I want to vote "fully tradeable" because I want it to be possible, but its just not anymore without the game being full 100% pay to win.
Gold: 1,025.00
Mar 24 2023 09:38am
This may be a dumb question, but....

What is the state of item tradability at the moment?
Judging by the title items are not "fully tradeable"? In How far?

What are the main differences to Resurrected?

(Sorry, I only made it to lvl 10 in closed beta. Didnt get around to try trading yet).
Gold: 260.00
Mar 24 2023 09:52am
Quote (bluewhale2 @ 24 Mar 2023 15:16)
It's not possible anymore without ruining the game.

Pretty much. If is worth flooding the market with items, it will happen in no time.
Gold: 30,150.00
Mar 24 2023 10:14am
Quote (bluewhale2 @ Mar 24 2023 04:16pm)
Trust me when I say I wish an ARPG could be fully open for trading. It's not possible anymore without ruining the game.

Look at D2R, I can spend $20 and get an entire fully decked out character. Many I know who want to play d2r can't bring themselves to because its just p2w, completely.

Open trading makes bots profitable, makes real money transactions possible too. D2 was one of my favorite games of all time, but that was because when it was released the internet sucked and information about about how pay to win the game was wasn't obvious to the players. That, and I was young and ignorant.

If D4 is fully open economy, everyone will complain about pay to win, and it will lose 90% of the player base so quickly.

Have you seen a banwave in the last year on D2R? you why not, Blizzard is not developing the game anymore. With D4 it will be a marketing machine "allowing" bots. Have you seen the price of a D4 license? right.. so an efficient botter has 4+? bots that means it invested 280$, how fun is it when they are banned and it need to get 4 new licenses...

Besides that, the choice is yours.. do you buy stuff and stand in town doing nothing or do you want to enjoy the game?
I wish you all the fun and luck buying your char, normal people who spend $ on the game will play the game instead.

Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1171819202151Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll