d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D4 Sucks
Prev1161718192082Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,804.12
Jun 29 2023 01:37am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 29 2023 02:53am)
kfc robe lmao

Imagine a fat Diablo sitting on a throne of half eaten drumsticks, with a KFC bib, looking bombed out and depleted, half passed out like a fentanyl addict, just slumped over reaching for one last bite as the demons look on in disgust
Gold: 291.00
Jun 29 2023 01:47am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 29 2023 12:37am)
Imagine a fat Diablo sitting on a throne of half eaten drumsticks, with a KFC bib, looking bombed out and depleted, half passed out like a fentanyl addict, just slumped over reaching for one last bite as the demons look on in disgust

hey, at least be happy they added diablo in a diablo game! i was getting worried there for a second

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jun 29 2023 01:47am
Gold: 8.20
Jun 29 2023 02:04am
honestly , game is like a 6 or 7 out of 10 at best. and that is generous

there seemed to have been over 10,000 people working on this game. (edit: is this normal amount or excessive?) i put the end credits on double fast forward and it still lasted for like 8 minutes .... the credit list is truly insane...

also am i the only one who noticed this. but under barbarian paragon board.. when u fill out first board and then are selecting a new attatchment. legendary or w/e and u have the 8 choices for next board.

under the "Warbringer" page to select. and then it gives descriptions of the paragons w/e. There is a typo right on that page and it says 'Warbinger'.

anyone else seen this? its just not a good look for a game. a typo mistake this obvious on a 80$ game.. looks like trash.

This post was edited by GuyLadouche on Jun 29 2023 02:08am
Jun 29 2023 02:10am
Quote (GuyLadouche @ Jun 29 2023 04:04am)
there seemed to have been over 10,000 people working on this game. i put the end credits on double fast forward and it still lasted for like 8 minutes .... the credit list is truly insane...

I am curious on this figure because I think this has to be the biggest joke of the year for game with this amount of funding and supposed people that helped create this double down disaster

Jun 29 2023 02:15am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 29 2023 03:47am)
hey, at least be happy they added diablo in a diablo game! i was getting worried there for a second

We all know Blizzard holding off on Diablo, they know these suckers will pay for it.. That's a board room decision right there, those guys go how stupid are D4 enjoyers, well I think they're this stupid, here's the plan, release the game with no Diablo in it, and then we'll include him as a boss in an expansion and the dummies will buy it up, also don't release a Paladin or Warrior, we need one of those for a different expansion, we ran the numbers and you guessed it, they're also dumb enough to pay a full expansion cost for that as well! Perfect, off to the after party on Bobby's Yacht setting sail to Eipstein's island, thank you D4 enjoyers for making it all possible ~ the end
Gold: 8.20
Jun 29 2023 03:48am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 29 2023 12:10am)
I am curious on this figure because I think this has to be the biggest joke of the year for game with this amount of funding and supposed people that helped create this double down disaster

honestly if i had the chance for a refund at this point. i would probably just take it. its just an unoriginal, unpolished piece of work or works of many thrown together.

Some of the game design is nice, first area snow land and scosglen are cool looking. Strong hold battles are fun. some of the skill tree is interesting and i think fun. some of the pvp was fun like the first time or 2 i tried it.

but id say like 85%+ of the map design or concept layout is just rips off of like lord of the rings movie, or other movies we have seen. just like no original designs all copy paste ideas. All content we have seen before to one extent of another.
and i get it its a diablo game so it kinda fits into a certain mold style and this arguement could be made about anythng but still. caught myself thinking multiple times throughout the campaign ... this is all stuff ive seen in lord of the rings and other movies (13 ghost.. , super mario bros 3 etc) just put into this diablo game.

this on top of all the other glaring issues already discussed at length, account bound, weird items , weird campaign story ( not great by any stretch of the imagination) . pointless run around quests.

it just nothing to say 'Wow' over . and i would strongly consider a refund if i could.

This post was edited by GuyLadouche on Jun 29 2023 03:49am
Gold: 5.50
Jun 29 2023 03:58am
Quote (GuyLadouche @ 29 Jun 2023 12:48)
honestly if i had the chance for a refund at this point. i would probably just take it. its just an unoriginal, unpolished piece of work or works of many thrown together.

Some of the game design is nice, first area snow land and scosglen are cool looking. Strong hold battles are fun. some of the skill tree is interesting and i think fun. some of the pvp was fun like the first time or 2 i tried it.

but id say like 85%+ of the map design or concept layout is just rips off of like lord of the rings movie, or other movies we have seen. just like no original designs all copy paste ideas. All content we have seen before to one extent of another.
and i get it its a diablo game so it kinda fits into a certain mold style and this arguement could be made about anythng but still. caught myself thinking multiple times throughout the campaign ... this is all stuff ive seen in lord of the rings and other movies (13 ghost.. , super mario bros 3 etc) just put into this diablo game.

this on top of all the other glaring issues already discussed at length, account bound, weird items , weird campaign story ( not great by any stretch of the imagination) . pointless run around quests.

it just nothing to say 'Wow' over . and i would strongly consider a refund if i could.

I managed to finally finish campaign, and was blown away by how bad hellish areas are designed - zero atmosphere or gothic look, everything looks like neverhood game, LOL. Compare it for example to pandemonium fortress or chaos sanctuary.
Battle with final bass yet again in some round isolated area - probably someone in Blizzard thinks it is cool design, just don't know why.

I come to conclusion that this technical solution and engine just doesn't fit Diablo franchise.
Gold: 1,105.00
Jun 29 2023 04:06am
I can confirm - it sucks for now. Stupid game with sooo many bugs and No real endgame. Hope smth changes later.
Gold: 291.00
Jun 29 2023 04:09am
Quote (Zdesiu @ Jun 29 2023 03:06am)
I can confirm - it sucks for now. Stupid game with sooo many bugs and No real endgame. Hope smth changes later.

there is no hope. you came to the darkness for knowledge, and all the knowledge you seek is here, surrender.. speak the words, call her home, wait i mean click the uninstall button

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jun 29 2023 04:09am
Gold: 2,171.42
Jun 29 2023 06:39am
Such is life. You might thought you will be playing 3d vr snake by now on your phone, but instead you have some 20iq riddle games charging your card for extra rerolls.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1161718192082Next
Closed New Topic New Poll