d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev1151617181951Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 30,150.00
Mar 24 2023 12:45am
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 24 2023 03:57am)
players didn't want 4 days head start for cash, they are promoting that and so on and so on.

I like to pay extra to have a head start... fck it, this is a capitalist world, money is what you need, money is what you want, trading is a mechanic to become wealthier after the trade.

Everyone who is against trading is a communist or narcissist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism "Narcissism is a self-centered personality style characterized as having an excessive preoccupation with oneself and one's own needs, often at the expense of others."

So if someone doesn't want others to have fun with trading that person is just mentally instable.

Gold: 6,632.99
Mar 24 2023 01:10am
totally disagree.
if they allow full trading like in d2 and d2r we will have botters controlling the market after 3 weeks in new season.
like now in d2r.
you dont see items dropping, you only see fg dropping.
good for d2jsp, sucks totally for the game.

make it like d3 and you can achieve everything yourself, much better!

edit: best option: make everything tradeable, but as sonn as it is in your inventory for 2 hours it is account bound! (so you cant sell shit on ebay and you have to trade fast in d2jsp (and you cant collect with your bot over night)

This post was edited by zBzMystery on Mar 24 2023 01:14am
Mar 24 2023 01:30am
Quote (zBzMystery @ Mar 24 2023 08:10am)
make it like d3 and you can achieve everything yourself, much better!

go play D3.

98.4% of the players quit D3 after they closed down the AH and trading.
So you go play D3, and we (the majority of the players) can enjoy a D4 with open trading.

Don't worry about bots in D4. Blizzard makes 2.1million us$ a week catching bots because of the high price of the game so lets bring those bots in (and out) and provide more money to blizz so they can continue working on the game.

Gold: 15,388.00
Mar 24 2023 01:59am
As from today we know that we can trade gold and rares (elixiers ...) But not legendaries.

Gold: Discussions in other topics led to predictions, that gold will be an important currency, as the item-upgrading will cost alot. But we dont know yet how easy it will be to farm/ stack your gold.

Rares: since rares are named to be BIS (endgame) we will farm for legendaries to extract the aspect for imprinting on rares.

From my point of view today, the currency/ items of most interest can be traded. It will show in future if that changes if more content is introduced (like runes) and how important they will be and if the can be traded.

I like the idea for a free economy around rare (BIS) items and on the other hand the necessity to farm legendaries/ aspects on your own

This post was edited by SIVIART on Mar 24 2023 02:04am
Gold: 0.01
Mar 24 2023 02:13am
To be entirely honest, having played World of Warcraft where a similar system is in place, I'm a bit torn.
The idea that the game will be much cleaner and will not attract botters that will develop and end-game type of market within days of a new season seems pretty reasonable.
Althought we, the jsp users, are habituated, the fact that each season the D2R market is destroyed within a day or two rendering new players impossible to trade, is a reality and pretty problematic.

World of Warcraft has a similar set-up and it works well. It's also a smart way of identifying who is good at the game and should be recruited in a 4p party for high dungeons and who bought all their gear for 20$ off sites.
I'm carefully optimistic. I agree with the the fact that trading keeps the game alive, simultaneously this has proved to be like opening a can of worms with all the associated problems.

This post was edited by Returner on Mar 24 2023 02:13am
Mar 24 2023 02:28am
Quote (Returner @ Mar 24 2023 09:13am)
To be entirely honest, having played World of Warcraft where a similar system is in place, I'm a bit torn.
The idea that the game will be much cleaner and will not attract botters that will develop and end-game type of market within days of a new season seems pretty reasonable.
Althought we, the jsp users, are habituated, the fact that each season the D2R market is destroyed within a day or two rendering new players impossible to trade, is a reality and pretty problematic.

World of Warcraft has a similar set-up and it works well. It's also a smart way of identifying who is good at the game and should be recruited in a 4p party for high dungeons and who bought all their gear for 20$ off sites.
I'm carefully optimistic. I agree with the the fact that trading keeps the game alive, simultaneously this has proved to be like opening a can of worms with all the associated problems.

you are mixing a couple of things.

1st there is a small group of autistic narcissists' with either no job, efficient friends or just extreme good skills, that want to have their name presented on a ladder. This group hates trading because their competitors can achieve the same position with other variables (money and or trading skills). Easy solution: give them their own ladder, the "No-trade-lookatme-ladder"

2nd bots as we see in POE (no product price, no risk) and d2r (no interest from Blizz because of undeveloped game) will not happen in D4. Catching bots is just a money maker for blizz resulting in 2.1 million US$ a week with the current game price of 70$ so hopefully the price stays that high or even higher.

3rd after closing the AH and trading on D3, 98.4% of the players quit. So Trading is something that the silent majority of Diablo buyers want.
Gold: 6,632.99
Mar 24 2023 02:31am
Quote (qabooze @ Mar 24 2023 08:30am)
go play D3.

98.4% of the players quit D3 after they closed down the AH and trading.
So you go play D3, and we (the majority of the players) can enjoy a D4 with open trading.

Don't worry about bots in D4. Blizzard makes 2.1million us$ a week catching bots because of the high price of the game so lets bring those bots in (and out) and provide more money to blizz so they can continue working on the game.

go play d2r, the people did not leave due to closing real money ah, this is full bullshit
Gold: 112,350.00
Mar 24 2023 02:40am
fully tradeable of course. I hope to recover that aspect in the games, as well as learn to differentiate a real mmo, something that is currently distorted. As for the bots/cheats, registering to play with ID would be a solution like in Korea. It can also be a complicated issue that I don't know.
Gold: 12,365.00
Mar 24 2023 02:47am
Quote (xXxBelgarathxXx @ Mar 23 2023 07:39pm)
Salute,

NO.

Stop crying nostalgia addicts, go bot some d2r thank you.

100% 🤣 finally! Someone else realizing what all these dusty boomers are crying about! Funny thing is they dont realize why they're actually disappointed.
Gold: 0.01
Mar 24 2023 02:59am
Quote (qabooze @ 24 Mar 2023 09:28)
you are mixing a couple of things.

1st there is a small group of autistic narcissists' with either no job, efficient friends or just extreme good skills, that want to have their name presented on a ladder. This group hates trading because their competitors can achieve the same position with other variables (money and or trading skills). Easy solution: give them their own ladder, the "No-trade-lookatme-ladder"

2nd bots as we see in POE (no product price, no risk) and d2r (no interest from Blizz because of undeveloped game) will not happen in D4. Catching bots is just a money maker for blizz resulting in 2.1 million US$ a week with the current game price of 70$ so hopefully the price stays that high or even higher.

3rd after closing the AH and trading on D3, 98.4% of the players quit. So Trading is something that the silent majority of Diablo buyers want.

I don't know about the third, but I would assume the first two are rather speculative.
It seems Blizzard has made up their minds on which path they think it's best.
Only time will tell.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1151617181951Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll