d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > D4 Fully Tradeable Market
Prev1121314151651Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,013.34
Mar 23 2023 05:43pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 24 Mar 2023 00:40)

When you don't have good argument you have ad hominem argument, i watched that before and there is nothing worth listening there about open trade and rares . You are linking usless videos and texts.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Mar 23 2023 05:45pm
Gold: 792.00
Mar 23 2023 05:47pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 23 2023 06:43pm)
When you don't have good argument you have ad hominem argument, i watched that before and there is nothing worth listening there about open trade and rares . You are linking ussless videos and texts.

Just use google you will find 30 sites explaining it even listen or don’t just stfu
Gold: 118,190.00
Mar 23 2023 05:50pm
Quote (Jsims03 @ Mar 23 2023 06:47pm)
Just use google you will find 30 sites explaining it even listen or don’t just stfu

the guy is actually just salty about d4,

i mean look at his signature, hes sitting in the d4 trolling lol.

ignore him
Mar 23 2023 05:51pm
Quote (Jsims03 @ 24 Mar 2023 00:47)

Buddy, take it easy, i done my reserach, you can read that on google since you are new i see, im interested in offical statments only now.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Mar 23 2023 05:51pm
Gold: 792.00
Mar 23 2023 05:52pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 23 2023 06:51pm)
Buddy, take it easy, i done my reserach, you can read that on google since you are new i see, im interested in offical statments only now.

Then watch the dev blogs in them they say rares will be BIS
Mar 23 2023 05:52pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 24 Mar 2023 00:50)
the guy is actually just salty about d4,

i mean look at his signature, hes sitting in the d4 trolling lol.

ignore him

Does this 3 year tread looks like trolling to you? Where have you been all this years?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81987346&f=369

This post was edited by Fankytore on Mar 23 2023 05:56pm
Gold: 12,365.00
Mar 23 2023 06:24pm
Quote (ahspark87 @ Feb 18 2023 07:01pm)
I still can't believe to this day that we had to deal with real money auction house bullshit.
Keep trading open.
Return to the D2 glory days.

What's the difference between trading in d2jsp and a real money auction house?
Gold: 4,673.12
Mar 23 2023 07:06pm
I have read 3/4 of these 14 pages.

I just want you guys to come back to one or two things.
For one - We been complaining for ages that D2R, and R is very important here, that the game as redondancies like no others. That everyone looks the same in end game. yes, D2R been freaking boring and even Ladders get boring.
Now for 1.5 I would repeat again that the items of D2R are completly boring, not challenging at all. and in the end we just One shot everything or else we think our chars are garbages. No BO lvl55 = Garbages. The whole standards are lame af.

Now for 2 - Diablo II Classic is the real challenge. No OP items, each time you see yellow, it could be an upgrade. Each time you switch gear you have to really think of the situations youll be fighting thrue in order to make the best valuable choice. At D2R, lol, no such thing exist.
Now 2.5 - D2C is also a gamers game where players really have a relation with every mobs, because the actually fight them. So they know them. In D2R most ppl in HC will only fear Nith Skeltons Bug or like a good Souls or Dolls Combo. its sad.... D2C every chaos run is a survival test, almost.
Finally, real market was Yellow items. The best yellow items from D2C beats the best unique or best runeword from D2R, still to this day. But go find it. Griffon and Mang Song and Tyraels Might are 10x more likely to be found. You guys know it, but dont seem to realise.

Diablo4 is diffrent. Items are diffrent. You guys have to embrace the diffrence and see whats up with that. Perhaps its gonna be fantastic. But if from the get go youre already looking find a way to get the Perfect Shakos Maras Vipermagi and what ever, that means youre a casual person. Why are you even here talking about depths?
A gamers game, a challenging game is where you ask yourself twice before acting. And the way I read things, the way I see and judge most of you guys, you look like spammers. Straight up guys that leech in corners waiting effortlessly.
Work your mind and see that Tradable items from D4 are actually a super good thing. it is up to you to figure it out. I did, not at 100%. And I would say that yes, you are right, I feel locked a bit. But thats just an additionnal challenge for the wicked minds.

So dont worry, if youre casual, this game will fit anyways, youre casual.
If youre a real gamer, waiting for a real game, I dont really see it from my perspective. I see Soft minds trying to find easy ways. Cmon now. 20 years playing D2R arent you tired of this whole lazyness and abondance of everything. Stop it. Settle in, get ready to Die and start back from zero.
Embrace the new mechanism, and we will see in a year. As of right now, iam not right, youre not wrong, its just the way you complain that I cannot accept. youre liying to yourself. ive seen you complain about much worst things from D2R. Iam talking to all of you.

Play Hard, Stay Safe. I havent died in the past 10 years False edit : I actually died 95 D2R last week and died 7 times in the BETA. Lag or what ever, I died 7 times.
blablabla

Give it a real chance
Mar 23 2023 07:25pm
Quote (Legrand @ 24 Mar 2023 02:06)
I have read 3/4 of these 14 pages.

I just want you guys to come back to one or two things.
For one - We been complaining for ages that D2R, and R is very important here, that the game as redondancies like no others. That everyone looks the same in end game. yes, D2R been freaking boring and even Ladders get boring.
Now for 1.5 I would repeat again that the items of D2R are completly boring, not challenging at all. and in the end we just One shot everything or else we think our chars are garbages. No BO lvl55 = Garbages. The whole standards are lame af.

Now for 2 - Diablo II Classic is the real challenge. No OP items, each time you see yellow, it could be an upgrade. Each time you switch gear you have to really think of the situations youll be fighting thrue in order to make the best valuable choice. At D2R, lol, no such thing exist.
Now 2.5 - D2C is also a gamers game where players really have a relation with every mobs, because the actually fight them. So they know them. In D2R most ppl in HC will only fear Nith Skeltons Bug or like a good Souls or Dolls Combo. its sad.... D2C every chaos run is a survival test, almost.
Finally, real market was Yellow items. The best yellow items from D2C beats the best unique or best runeword from D2R, still to this day. But go find it. Griffon and Mang Song and Tyraels Might are 10x more likely to be found. You guys know it, but dont seem to realise.

Diablo4 is diffrent. Items are diffrent. You guys have to embrace the diffrence and see whats up with that. Perhaps its gonna be fantastic. But if from the get go youre already looking find a way to get the Perfect Shakos Maras Vipermagi and what ever, that means youre a casual person. Why are you even here talking about depths?
A gamers game, a challenging game is where you ask yourself twice before acting. And the way I read things, the way I see and judge most of you guys, you look like spammers. Straight up guys that leech in corners waiting effortlessly.
Work your mind and see that Tradable items from D4 are actually a super good thing. it is up to you to figure it out. I did, not at 100%. And I would say that yes, you are right, I feel locked a bit. But thats just an additionnal challenge for the wicked minds.

So dont worry, if youre casual, this game will fit anyways, youre casual.
If youre a real gamer, waiting for a real game, I dont really see it from my perspective. I see Soft minds trying to find easy ways. Cmon now. 20 years playing D2R arent you tired of this whole lazyness and abondance of everything. Stop it. Settle in, get ready to Die and start back from zero.
Embrace the new mechanism, and we will see in a year. As of right now, iam not right, youre not wrong, its just the way you complain that I cannot accept. youre liying to yourself. ive seen you complain about much worst things from D2R. Iam talking to all of you.

Play Hard, Stay Safe. I havent died in the past 10 years False edit : I actually died 95 D2R last week and died 7 times in the BETA. Lag or what ever, I died 7 times.
blablabla

Give it a real chance

Thats all cool and optimistic but rares could be bis for a very short time like they did with AH removal in D3 just a bait so people will think there is good trading etc, you are in for a double, but hey if you are ok with 6 m to a year of half arpg play its all good then. I want stable arpg game, to play for years, even those players that have 2 hours per day benefit from real stable arpg, D4 will be changed drasticly for worst each 6 mothns or a year or dumbed down so anyone can get to end game quickly.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Mar 23 2023 07:27pm
Gold: 4,673.12
Mar 23 2023 07:32pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 23 2023 09:25pm)
Thats all cool and optimistic but rares could be bis for a very short time like they did with AH removal in D3 just a bait so people will think there is good trading etc, you are in for a double, but hey if you are ok with 6 m to a year of half arpg play its all good then.

Yea but we must not fear whats not here yet.

A good point of yours is D4 is World of Diablo. -From a certain perspective, yes. But if you followed and keep following the actual story of the game, answer's no, not at all. perspective... And to me World of Diablo is a positive thing.

EDIT: My vote went for no bound, by the way. But iam not against and furthermore like i said i want to embrace the challenge.

This post was edited by Legrand on Mar 23 2023 07:33pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1121314151651Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll