d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Help Thread
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2012 12:47am
yeah i know i dont want anyone to be hurt....
anyways great advice..... gonna need more of that later on haha.

personally i give good advices to everyone else.. but when it comes down to myself i get lost...
Jan 15 2012 01:00am
Quote (DesignedKiller @ Jan 15 2012 02:47am)
yeah i know i dont want anyone to be hurt....
anyways great advice..... gonna need more of that later on haha.

personally i give good advices to everyone else.. but when it comes down to myself i get lost...

Just have to take action bro, even if it involves grief...look for what's best in the long run.

Post or Pm if you need anything else

This post was edited by Darkblue on Jan 15 2012 01:01am
Gold: 337.21
Jan 15 2012 11:58am
well on this i must disagree with you. this is where you go next. I think it is an option that he has, but its not the only option he has. It would be my first option of a choice also, but considering her instability he should just think if he can deal with it. If he cannot id really advice him to at least speak it through with the girl and THEN breaking up with her.
Jan 15 2012 01:58pm
Quote (Hooo @ Jan 15 2012 01:58pm)
well on this i must disagree with you. this is where you go next. I think it is an option that he has, but its not the only option he has. It would be my first option of a choice also, but considering her instability he should just think if he can deal with it. If he cannot id really advice him to at least speak it through with the girl and THEN breaking up with her.

What is that needs to be said? "How was that cock?"

The only logical decision here is to break-up with her given all the information he has given about her. You do not need to fix a broken soul, in the process you will only bring yourself through torment and still not achieve anything.

Grass in greener elsewhere, roam.
Gold: Locked
Jan 16 2012 03:04am
Gf is constantly getting angry at the most minor things, starting to get more and more annoyed because of this ><

Is this natural after you've been with a girl for a while? I'm talking 3-4 months.
Gold: 115.11
Jan 16 2012 03:14am
i think thats what this entire section is for
ppl just make their own threads
Gold: 337.21
Jan 16 2012 06:41am
This exactly. The grass is for the most part not greener. It depends on how you nurture it and care for it.
Sometimes it takes less effort to move to a better peace of land, where the grass is better, but then you find theres ticks, and flea and all of that shit in the place where you are now.

After roaming from place to place, sometimes it is nice to stay and to live through hard times, cultivating what you have.
I dont say roaming is no option, but giving advice in such a "you have to break up" style is too hard for me. Maybe im just a sissy when it comes to breaking up though.
I think "next" is a good option in this case and I would also advice this, but it is a decision I personally would not take that lightly. especially not from a forum advice (even though its good advice from a nice person).
Maybe im just too careful.
Jan 16 2012 09:11am
Quote (Jimbei @ Jan 16 2012 05:04am)
Gf is constantly getting angry at the most minor things, starting to get more and more annoyed because of this ><

Is this natural after you've been with a girl for a while? I'm talking 3-4 months.

Ask her why she's so on edge and quick to irritation. Perhaps it's something going on in her life...work/school/family, etc...

Otherwise, this doesn't sound good after 3-4 months, gives me reason to believe that you guys may not get along together; or perhaps she just doesn't. If it becomes a pattern, I don't think she'll change.

Quote (Hooo @ Jan 16 2012 08:41am)
This exactly. The grass is for the most part not greener. It depends on how you nurture it and care for it.
Sometimes it takes less effort to move to a better peace of land, where the grass is better, but then you find theres ticks, and flea and all of that shit in the place where you are now.

After roaming from place to place, sometimes it is nice to stay and to live through hard times, cultivating what you have.
I dont say roaming is no option, but giving advice in such a "you have to break up" style is too hard for me. Maybe im just a sissy when it comes to breaking up though.
I think "next" is a good option in this case and I would also advice this, but it is a decision I personally would not take that lightly. especially not from a forum advice (even though its good advice from a nice person).
Maybe im just too careful.

Perhaps.
Over time I've learned that some things are not worth fighting for. You must look after yourself above all else, you must protect your energy.
And in this case, the girl he is with is self-destructive...why stay? The juice isn't worth the squeeze. You must look beyond what you feel right now and look towards the best interest for your well-being.
There's really no way to change anyone, which is why I'm about "next". There can be effort made to influence change but you'll notice when or not you're with someone who will truly put their whole effort into making things work together greatly as a couple. Identifying this is key.

This post was edited by Darkblue on Jan 16 2012 09:20am
Jan 17 2012 04:11pm
Bump
Gold: 0.10
Jan 18 2012 09:48am
i posted about this already but didnt get much advice. me and my gf have been together for 3 yeasr now, but we do not have sex very often. she does enjoy giving me head tho. the thing is she was messed with by her father when she was young and i think thats why she has problems with sex. the odd thing tho, is that what he made her do all those years is what she loves to do to me, and it makes it awkward for me sometimes. i love her and she loves me, and i live the connection you can get with a woman by making love. i have waited patiently for 3 years, not pushing her toward it or anyhting, but she still doesnt want to do it barely ever ( i think 4 times since ive known her) any advice on what i should do?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll