d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Help Thread
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,391.00
Jan 3 2012 04:40am
Quote (Hooo @ Jan 3 2012 03:27am)
i agree with this. Maybe I have just a better memory, but I can still remember the holes in my heart clearly.
However what he says in dealing with it is the right way.
And which is exactly what I wrote - rewritten.
You have to accept and love yourself again.

Yeah, I rewrote what you said to its polar opposite.
Gold: 337.21
Jan 3 2012 04:48am
You rewrote what you think I wrote. Maybe I have not been very precise and clear whith what I wrote.

Have you ever tried to tell people in such pain that the pain will go away? They will not believe it. Their only option is to aceept it and love again (themselves, somebody else i dont care)
that is what actually helps. And then yes the pain gets less.

Not everything what I write is true. I think of writing it in such ways that the OP believes me and is better of afterwards. If you are willing to discuss this further then you are free to pm me. I will not spam DarkBlues topic any further.
Jan 3 2012 04:55am
Quote (Hooo @ Jan 3 2012 03:48am)
Not everything what I write is true. I think of writing it in such ways that the OP believes me and is better of afterwards.

LOL
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2012 10:28am
Quote (irimi @ Jan 3 2012 04:15am)
I'm trolling your thread because I think it's ridiculously self-serving and narcissistic for anyone to make this thread like you did.  It's not like this forum doesn't have enough people making new threads almost daily with the problems they're having.

But no.  They have to come to your thread to ask questions because somehow you're just that much better than everyone.  Instead of it being about them and their problems, which is what it really should be, you're turning this into something about you.  The "I'll give advice for free" bit - as if anyone here expects to pay or be paid for advice - as well as the fact that you colored your thread title is just icing on the cake.

Also, I love the "I like." after the "Well said."  As if it should matter whether you like it or not.  And again, turning something that isn't about you into something that is.

wow...I dont know where you gather this opinion. i take it that it strikes you as selfish towards others wanting to help--such as yourself--by creating a single thread to help, but you really got it all twisted lol...so hostile out of nowhere.

no one HAS to come to my thread, no one is forced to.
i made a thread volunteering my help without any cost (therapy, IRL it can cost a lot of money so there goes your charge bit) why? because ive helped a lot of people in the past with my advice, a lot of people like my advice, and I like to help people. so wherever youre getting your "narcissistic selfish" stuff must be an opinion made of anger. to add on, ive had quite a few people PM, and really appreciated that they could ask or vent in PRIVACY to a confident.

MY turn? You seem to have an inferiority complex and jealousy as well. You see someone divert attention to want to help and it angers you. So if the efforts to belittle the other you LOL at his thread in immaturity, and then create some hallucination of what his goal is. And you are just being a jerk quite frankly.

Jan 3 2012 01:34pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Darkblue @ Jan 3 2012 09:28am)
wow...I dont know where you gather this opinion. i take it that it strikes you as selfish towards others wanting to help--such as yourself--by creating a single thread to help, but you really got it all twisted lol...so hostile out of nowhere.

Not really hostile - your thread's existence is amusing (and a little sad) more than anything. It's unsurprising that you can't see the problem though.

"Creating a single thread to help" -- because the fact that there's an entire subforum to help isn't enough, apparently. You want to help? Go to other people's threads, read their stories, and post there. Doing it in your own highlighted thread, regardless of whether you consciously mean it or not, is essentially turning it into something that's about you.

to add on, ive had quite a few people PM, and really appreciated that they could ask or vent in PRIVACY to a confident.

Funny, people have been doing that to me for a long time now, and I didn't even have to make a thread for it.

And you are just being a jerk quite frankly.

I just call a duck a duck when I see one. Am I a jerk for doing so? Probably. Do I care? Not really.

edit: Also, LOL
i made a thread volunteering my help without any cost (therapy, IRL it can cost a lot of money so there goes your charge bit)

Listen to yourself. You're comparing some shitty online community advice forum with professional therapy.

This post was edited by irimi on Jan 3 2012 02:02pm
Jan 3 2012 04:53pm
Not even going to read.
You come in my paid thread; Start by trolling, then spamming...then trying to belittle me with an argument that is completely twisted up and made out of nothing.
To add on, you also attack Hooo..

Don't post here anymore please.
Jan 3 2012 04:56pm
If only you could pay more FG so that you can limit who is or isn't able to post on your threads.

Also:
Quote (Darkblue @ Dec 20 2011 11:58pm)
Please don't offer advice here. I made a thread to personally help people, if you want the same make your own thread.

And yet, you still refuse to accept that this thread is thoroughly about you. You have to be seriously delusional to not see this.

This post was edited by irimi on Jan 3 2012 05:00pm
Jan 4 2012 01:33am
Quote (irimi @ Jan 3 2012 01:00am)
2 months isn't very long.  But take this opportunity to work on yourself.  Don't try to avoid or numb the pain, and definitely do *NOT* focus on looking for another girl to chase after.

I disagree with the comment saying that the pain and sorrow never disappears, or that you need to love or be loved again (by someone else) in order to bury the feelings.  You don't need to bury your feelings or to be loved by anyone - you just need to learn to love yourself.

One of the things I started learning to do back when I went through some rough times was to learn to accept pain and sorrow - to sit with it, to observe myself with it, and to let it go.  This sounds ridiculously abstract, but it's definitely something worth trying.  When you feel the pain hitting you, don't avoid it - let it flow through you and sit with it.  Learn to step out of yourself, to observe yourself as the human being as you are, and then to realize that even in your pain and sorrow, you are worthy of love and respect.

Another thing you can do is to find people who you can talk to about it.  I remember reading somewhere once that grieving needs to be seen.  Respect that it does, and find ways to make it happen with people you trust.

Last but not least - one thing I've always done in the past to deal with breakups and rejection is this: I look at it as a challenge.  The challenge is to get something out of the entire experience - to work on something inside me that I can carry on to my next experiences.  In some cases, it meant something as simple as, "I'm going to start working out again to build my health and self-confidence."  In other cases, it meant using the extra time that I had to go do things that I always wanted to do but never had time to do.  And most recently (and most importantly and beneficial of all), I used it as an opportunity to study myself and to study the idea of happiness - which included learning to accept and sit with my feelings, to accept myself, and to love myself.  It's actually thanks to those experiences - as heartbreaking as they were at the time - that I feel that I've earned the kind of wisdom that many people may never even know.

I'm going to keep this quote... This is just... Wow...
Jan 5 2012 11:06am
Bump
Gold: 14,353.00
Jan 5 2012 11:40am
recent problem here:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60223071&f=162

Thanks for any advice you could provide.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll