d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Diablo Ii Pvm Off-topic General Chat > Come One, Come All!
Prev17980818283138Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 505.00
Apr 9 2018 09:33am
Quote (Kayin8978 @ Apr 9 2018 04:28pm)
I guess the part I don't understand is why people are ok with Ladder runewords on single player but not Pluggy? Both are external data being added into the game, one of them is limited to just the runewords Single Player wasn't meant to have and the other adds a bunch of QoL updates to the game, along with things Battle.net gets to enjoy (to the best of their ability).

People are just hypocrites in this forum. Ladder rws is the best cheat in d2(if you don't count hero editor) and ''nerfed'' uber is too hard for darrajuju that's why he's doing his full autismo plugy memeing.
Gold: 3,723.00
Apr 9 2018 09:34am
''Can't pvm legit without loaded items and broken anni charms?''

''annihilus is not intended for single player, and ubers aren't even scripted so don't even get me started on torches

honestly, i'm trolling. and i'm good at it.

but it's still an insult to legit walks. it's completely fair to make fun of someone for getting an anni before they even try regular diablo.''

''being on jsp makes me an asshole for some reason''

''I have always had a problem with plugy wt's.

Free stats/skills reset abuse. Can't be proven but we all know it happens. Some people openly admit to it.

(and we catch every single person loading items, so that's not really an argument)

Twinking in an untwinked walkthrough lol?(Look, I magically just have a 5os flail for cta instead of farming one!)

Absolutely no immersion required. No need to farm for gems, socketables, mf gear. No critical thinking or planning ahead required.

Shitty, nerfed ubers giving game-breaking anni charms.

Extended stash would make sense if this was incgamers and we had single player trading forums, but it's not.

You have let me down, pvm forum. I expected better from you in my absence. ''
Apr 9 2018 09:35am
Quote (darrajuju @ Apr 9 2018 05:34pm)

''annihilus is not intended for single player, and ubers aren't even scripted so don't even get me started on torches

but it's still an insult to legit walks. it's completely fair to make fun of someone for getting an anni before they even try regular diablo.''

Free stats/skills reset abuse. Can't be proven but we all know it happens. Some people openly admit to it.

(and we catch every single person loading items, so that's not really an argument)

Twinking in an untwinked walkthrough lol?(Look, I magically just have a 5os flail for cta instead of farming one!)

Absolutely no immersion required. No need to farm for gems, socketables, mf gear. No critical thinking or planning ahead required.

Extended stash would make sense if this was incgamers and we had single player trading forums, but it's not.

Trolling is fun and all, but you never try something new always the same shit for years, it's getting old.
Gold: 3,723.00
Apr 9 2018 09:40am
You got me there. Anyway i'm off from d2jsp and will only keep using incgamers forum for now on so i will keep posting my wt progresses to incgamers. Better go there than staying on d2jsp with plugy users retard arguments. Sadly there is soon not even one non plugy wt's around in this forum. Keep spreading the ''pussy ez'' mod around. You are just a bunch of losers who needs a mod to play ''diablo 2''
Apr 9 2018 09:43am
Quote (darrajuju @ Apr 9 2018 05:40pm)
You got me there. Anyway i'm off from d2jsp and will only keep using incgamers forum for now on so i will keep posting my wt progresses to incgamers. Better go there than staying on d2jsp with plugy users retard arguments. Sadly there is soon not even one non plugy wt's around in this forum. Keep spreading the ''pussy ez'' mod around. You are just a bunch of losers who needs a mod to play ''diablo 2''

#airwaves
Gold: 3,515.00
Apr 9 2018 10:27am
Quote (Belarathon @ Apr 9 2018 05:23pm)
Yeah, like I’ve said before, everyone has their own line drawn in the sand for what constitutes cheating in sp... you’re doing it for yourself so as long as you are good with it and you stick to your own rules then it’s good.

For me, I drew the line at lrw for a few reasons. Firstly because it can be done without downloading anything. You can download the text file for convenience but you could also do it yourself.
Second, lrw really isn’t much of an upgrade. I only just added them for my HC characters, I still make some characters without lrw and I’m pretty sure neither of my finished HC characters use lrw in their final builds 🤔 maybe a bo spirit on Hypatia. Honestly it would probably make no difference to me if I had lrw outside of characters that specifically rely on them like a dream din or a riftsin. I feel that it’s not a very major upgrade compared to plugy... although I do admit that grief is lame and I won’t use it. I wish grief never came out! But yeah Anni/torch would definitely be a major upgrade over any lrw on my characters that’s for sure. And I think infinite stash is too much of a variation from the actual game the way it was made. I can understand the necessity for a holy grail however. The infinite tokens allow any character to re-stat and re-skill for whichever specialized situation they are in, right from act 1 normal, which I think is just plain taking it too far haha like what little challenge there is at progressing in this game is completely wiped out at that point, although I know there are not many people who abuse that.

But yeah, anything more than straight out of the box vanilla D2 could easily be considered cheating, lrw included. It just depends who is doing the considering!

Too bad people think that's ok. Both the players and the viewers :(
Gold: 21,252.64
Apr 9 2018 10:57am
Quote (Dorislol @ Apr 9 2018 10:43am)
#airwaves

I wish some people got banned from this sf with how much trolling and spam they do. This forum would be nice without them. Most of jujus (airwaves) quotes are the same thing.
Quote (darrajuju @ Apr 9 2018 10:34am)

In this alone, the mention of anni happens 3 times. More repetitive talk because you have nothing else on it. Agreed it is nice, but most people don’t, if they do they shouldn’t, use them until hell baal is beaten. I didn’t until. Did I have one in stash? Yeah. I did. Never used it until Baal was dead.

I agree that this is one of the most broken features. And i don’t think it should be included. Again, after hell Baal is killed, I used it. It’s also useful in testing builds. But most people do abuse it.

So PlugY users are the only ones who load? Lol. No.

Again, others have been found to load in bases.

This is the second thing I agree on. Coming from bnet to SP I never had to critically plan, so it was good to start with a little more stash space. If you have played single player for a while, I think you should be able to use a normal stash, apart from the holy grail.

Overall, people need to stop wearing their emotions on their fucking sleeves. Grow the fuck up and let others be. If you don’t want to see a PlugY walk, DONT. Like how does trolling a sf make you feel better about yourself? I just don’t get it. Is your life that depressing that you need the satisfaction of hiding behind a screen and spamming your copy/pasted vomit of words into a screen?

Inb4 jufuckaru posts a crying emoji because that’s all he does besides copy/paste shit text from airwaves.
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 9 2018 11:06am
Apr 9 2018 11:25am
I'm actually impressed by how autistic darrajuju really is.
Gold: 600.00
Apr 9 2018 11:27am
Quote (LiiMule @ Apr 9 2018 11:27am)
Too bad people think that's ok. Both the players and the viewers :(

Curious, what do you mean by that?
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev17980818283138Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll