d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Sarah P8 Hc Trapsin
Prev1789101121Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,884.00
Oct 11 2012 06:39am
Quote (Djifi @ 11 Oct 2012 07:17)
You can always farm A1 for some socketables and such, instead of rushing it. Don't want to see you dying on us. :P

I'll be safe :)
Gold: 0.32
Oct 11 2012 08:42am
I have a trapsin myself.. lvl 90 atm.. A tip for you: Shop 2 x 2 assa sk claws, make lore helm for the 1+ skill and lightres, or if you try to gamble a circlet. try to get a amu with assa skills, or trapskills.. if you dont have treachery, that would be the first i would try to get if i was you.. If you get these items, use 2 x claws and weapon block, it will give you a chance of 50% to block almost anything. always use fade for the survivebility, and with wb, you can max vity and still have very good chance of blocking, your res will be fine, i guess.. you'll get about 50 all res from fade.. Max ls, ds and after that fire blast, then put all other skills in ls synergies.. This made me clear all acts without any real problem.. :) If you think that this is hard to understand, feel free to pm me :)
Oct 11 2012 08:47am
Quote (Totti @ 11 Oct 2012 10:42)
I have a trapsin myself.. lvl 90 atm.. A tip for you: Shop 2 x 2 assa sk claws, make lore helm for the 1+ skill and lightres, or if you try to gamble a circlet. try to get a amu with assa skills, or trapskills.. if you dont have treachery, that would be the first i would try to get if i was you.. If you get these items, use 2 x claws and weapon block, it will give you a chance of 50% to block almost anything. always use fade for the survivebility, and with wb, you can max vity and still have very good chance of blocking, your res will be fine, i guess.. you'll get about 50 all res from fade.. Max ls, ds and after that fire blast, then put all other skills in ls synergies.. This made me clear all acts without any real problem.. :) If you think that this is hard to understand, feel free to pm me :)

Thanks for the tip. I have been unlucky so far finding runes (act 1 hell, my highest is Io lol). I will definitly go for dual claw at some point but I can't give up on 63 all res atm even with fade. Updates are coming up soon though. Working on it.
Oct 11 2012 09:06am
Act 1 hell... Part 2.

I was aware that the rest of act 1 would be way more challenging because of lightning immunes on the way... Here is how it went... :mellow:

Since I closed the game last night, I had to clear a part of Dark Wood... And I entered the Marsh. Goal at first was to clean around the tower, find the wp and struggle in the tower :lol:

One more light immune popping. Mind Blasted him against the tree hah. Merc really really really needs a weapon upgrade.

A couple minutes later, I find the wp... Tower is way down. Anyway, I haven't really planned to run the tower over and over with these immune archers.
Oct 11 2012 09:09am
After giving a try at the tower, I was welcomed, in the fucking entrance, by cursed archers. I'll just do it after act 1, save and exit, and get rid of those. So I moved on and went to Tamoe Highland. 1 more set ring..

Undead crown... Believe it or not, it's an upgrade for merc LOL

Then I was about to open the door of the Monastery... While I was setting the 2nd trap, these motherfuckers just blasted through the door and welcomed me. A couple traps later, I won the fight.
Oct 11 2012 09:12am
Reached the wp... and gave the pit a shot... Not my cup of tea. Bunch of archers again... So unlucky so far it's not even funny anymore :lol:

I moved on to the Smith. I was walking carefully and as you can see, I haven't gone far into the Barracks yet. I had set some traps in front of each door... when I opened this one, I was quite surprised to find the Smith there. Mind blasted the hell out of him. Wasn't a real challenge.

And down he goes, after a few traps and a ton of mind blasts :p
Oct 11 2012 09:15am
Rewarded with the Malus... I charsi'd it :rofl:

I am moving very slowly. I really want to reach arcane sanctuary and farm the hell out of it. Would be sad to die that far. Anyway, it took me a good 10 minutes to reach Jail lvl 1

Here is my Jail lvl 1 map. Believe it or not, there were 4 minions on the way, none were lightning immune though. Mind blast, cloak of shadows, trap trap trap and down they go!

Oct 11 2012 09:18am
Jail lvl 2 was a pain in the ass, I had to clean the whole map but Pitspawn. I didn't want to try it out. Here is my Jail lvl 3 map. What a joke. Luck is finally showing up! :thumbsup:

Bone Ash. Wouldn't mind having more mods on him. Anyway, he did quite a bunch of damage to my merc because of lightning/cold combo.

Charm I found. Kept it cause I have still room for some scs.
Oct 11 2012 09:21am
Oh baby, this one was a bitch. Next to him was an aura enchanted rat man who had might. I had to be extra careful and lure him away to kill him. With that done and all his minions who had exploded with Death Sentry, I still had to take care of him... well merc had cause he is immune to everything I have... Expect Mind Blast.

After rezzing merc 4 times (I'm short on gold baby, believe me...), I was finally able to position him to NOT hit my merc. Mindblasted again a candle... and merc did the rest in 3 minutes <_<

I had to kill him anyway because he was next to the entrance. Lvl 2 baby!
Oct 11 2012 09:24am
Spider who tried to trap me in the door. Took a while but I killed her, and her friends.

Wp... Notice that I have cleared most of lvl 2 before finding either the wp or lvl 3. I met a couple of Afflicted but they were never more than 4, and thank god, no minions. Mind blast, convert at least 2, then fire blast them. No lightning immune skipped so far. Fire blast ain't dealing great damage, but I cast very fast with Burst of speed so, I can kill some of them.

And finally lvl 3. Quite easy to find lvl 3 when you know where wp is :)
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1789101121Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll