d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Two Handed Fend/plague Javelin Zon > P8 Hc Wt
Prev15678921Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 617.15
Dec 23 2013 05:25pm

No safire yet, killing speed is very slow :(

Hidden treasure :ph34r: my goal is just to slow Progress now and get myself a might merce,
hope to get some improvements from random drops :)

Way here was hard, monsters deal alot of dmg and merce has a hard time staying alive, I need more dmg!!

Dec 23 2013 05:30pm
Long way here, but lets take Down this bitch!!

Andy is just scary :baby: , mopping the floor with my merce and I cant tank her much either, this will be a long battle.

This battle took about 20 mins, man it was tough, this build is turning out to be quite the challenge, without proper gear, still I see a future for this,
but I will need to mf alot, but not the act bosses, she sucks vs them, so this will at the very least be a interesting build and different.

I am going to spend some time with my familie, so there wont be any content for some days now sadly :(

But I wish everyone a nice Christmas :santa:

I am looking to get a 2-3 jav/ 20 ias gloves, should I try to gamble/craft them?= or just hope they drop ^^

Any advice is as allways welcome.

This post was edited by haloneya on Dec 23 2013 05:33pm
Dec 29 2013 09:41am
Aight I am back! Getting started was pretty hard as I hat run into major problems right at the start of act2, the might aura merce did not help me at all, in fact it made it worse, valk and merce just get slaugtered by all mobs,
since alot of monsters have Cold attack my fend is having trouble dealing any dps, so First off I needed my def aura back and I needed to get some better gear/weapon

Edit: also I made a rule change, p8 all time but countess lvl 5, the lack of runes is just such a bother, ruins the fun.

since I still needed the p blue gem and a 3 os armor for Peace, cows were just ideal, they die pretty easy too, manal heal ring.

Finaly I could up it, I found 2x sheals and some gems from cows, no armor ><

Lots of random drops, but Little luck.

This post was edited by haloneya on Dec 29 2013 09:43am
Dec 29 2013 09:47am

SO finaly found a sol, but dont have any good base for a insight for my merce, his current is pretty decent.

Okay time to get back on track, now its far more doable.

I hate respawning units!!!!! Rada was rather annoying and his lightning enchant allmost killed me, which reminds me that I need to improve my resists all ^^

Dec 29 2013 09:50am

Down he goes

Some much needed resists, guess my luck is returning.

I am pumping my plague jav atm, I really want it to be maxed out, as I have the feeling its going to be the key for alot of mfing on nm, skill based dmg is by far
more easy to mf on :)
Dec 29 2013 09:56am

The game has gotten so much harder on nm, feeling like I am playing one of my titans ^^ but at least we are progressing.

I am for some reason missing s/s of temple :mad:, the temple was really hard, merce died like 5 times, I cant tank <_<
Oh but I went back to run countess Again as I finaly found a 3 os armor, found a good ring instead.

Needed a amn rune, but ofc the game just wont give you the Things you need right away, so I went to proceed Again, thise ghoul lords take forever to kill,
fend does the most dmg, but neither that or poicen jav kills thise off fast and arcane was just full of thise fuckers.

Dec 29 2013 09:59am

found the sumnoner at third place, you know, in all the time I played d2 I never even went to town to ask about the guy, you just move in and kill the
fucker, but then Again its kinda strange you only get the quest once you find him, so I guess alot people havent found this out either ^^

Aight but enough talk lets proceed!

This place was annoying, so many skellies and thise fuckers are just so hard to deal with, not enough dps.
Dec 29 2013 10:04am

Okay I though I was ready for duriel, but nope, this is the first time on my wts where I did not just stand my ground, my valk just gets 1 hitted and merce dont stand much chance either, his hf
just fucks my team up big times, so I went back to countess, after some runs I finaly got my amn rune for Peace.

1,3k more dmg, boost overall is really good too, now lets try duriel again

The lvl 15 valk cast from armor turns out to be able of tanking duriel!! I love how it has ll, still I hat to town a few times and merce died a couple of times too, his aura aided my valk greatly ^^

Dec 29 2013 10:07am
Took some time to get the fucker Down, but finaly I can proceed, I Wonder how act3 is going to be :)

Many questions atm, I think I will first start to mf alot once I reach act5, I will need to mf at areas as act boss is a no go, I will want alot of gold,
I love to gamble, I hope I can get a better weapon with more ias, once I get to hell, having a high dps with life Leach will be a must have,
also I would love to get a better jav, + 1 jav is a bit lame, maybe gamble that too,

Edit: I should try to gamble a 3 jav ammy and also start to craft a bit.

This post was edited by haloneya on Dec 29 2013 10:10am
Gold: 186.67
Dec 29 2013 10:28am
Crafting is way to go, run shenk/eld/pindle (if you can progress that far) for ez rares and gold. Also CS/river of flame is a good place to farm (will give a nice EXP too along with the drops)
Craft yourself a CB gloves and OW belt, or you can try to run anya for 3/20s (cannot remember she can spawn it in NM)
And you can safty craft some javelins in hope for a upgarde
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev15678921Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll