d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Miho - The Riftsin
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 141.01
Oct 30 2020 02:35pm
Nice progress here! I fucking love that you're still rocking that Gull
Gold: 0.96
Oct 30 2020 02:40pm
Quote (adingee @ Oct 30 2020 09:27pm)
It will work.

For Kicks (main claw only: i.e. the claw you equip first or the one that's left behind if you unequip one. Shields transfer their effects normally)

What works

Thanks so much for the detailed answer! :thumbsup:
Oct 30 2020 02:52pm
Quote (Tkamp @ Oct 30 2020 09:35pm)
Nice progress here! I fucking love that you're still rocking that Gull

Thanks for the kind words :) My dmg is still okay so I use it for mobs, I got so many set items and sometimes unique too so I think it well worth it. I have like 150MF, it helps a lot.
For bosses I miss CB so much, but I don't farm them yet. I will start my marathon farm at NM Mephi my aim is to have a Black by then.

Sigon's helm, stashed. IMO Lore is better for me now even with Sigon's belt (I dont need more AR). w8ing for Sigons gloves tho.

Another Angelic ring, MF is doing its job I guess :thumbsup:

I will stash this for Treachery now but I think this is too heavy to be an ideal base for it.
Gold: 141.01
Oct 30 2020 03:07pm
Right on! If you want to ez farm nm meph, which you should, grab a lifetap wand, build that strength (plus maybe gtoes but even a little cb will go far), and learn how/where to cast shadow when you roll up to meph and it'll be cake.

My first hybrid ripped on NM meph because she was weak and I wasn't using LT....which at that point in the game you probably have nothing in second slot. Except gull....but that is small and you could always swap from inv with black before kill. Annoying but manageable
Gold: 12,721.00
Oct 30 2020 03:18pm
Quote (lordangel @ Oct 30 2020 03:52pm)
Thanks for the kind words :) My dmg is still okay so I use it for mobs, I got so many set items and sometimes unique too so I think it well worth it. I have like 150MF, it helps a lot.
For bosses I miss CB so much, but I don't farm them yet. I will start my marathon farm at NM Mephi my aim is to have a Black by then.

Sigon's helm, stashed. IMO Lore is better for me now even with Sigon's belt (I dont need more AR). w8ing for Sigons gloves tho.
https://i.imgur.com/A0nKxJ0.jpg

Another Angelic ring, MF is doing its job I guess :thumbsup:
https://i.imgur.com/CmaLaht.jpg

I will stash this for Treachery now but I think this is too heavy to be an ideal base for it.
https://i.imgur.com/LU0fhbf.jpg

That base will cost a fair amount to repair as well. Probably cross your fingers for something a little lighter and not superior. Also nice progress man enjoying the read
Oct 30 2020 10:16pm
Quote (Tkamp @ Oct 30 2020 10:07pm)
Right on! If you want to ez farm nm meph, which you should, grab a lifetap wand, build that strength (plus maybe gtoes but even a little cb will go far), and learn how/where to cast shadow when you roll up to meph and it'll be cake.

My first hybrid ripped on NM meph because she was weak and I wasn't using LT....which at that point in the game you probably have nothing in second slot. Except gull....but that is small and you could always swap from inv with black before kill. Annoying but manageable

Thank you for the useful tips :) Its on my TODO list to buy a LT wand from Drognan. I will be extra cautious at Mephi then.
Oct 30 2020 10:33pm
Quote (Creature19 @ Oct 30 2020 10:18pm)
That base will cost a fair amount to repair as well. Probably cross your fingers for something a little lighter and not superior. Also nice progress man enjoying the read

Ohh I didnt think about the repair cost, thanks for that info. My guess is that i will find a better base by the time I have the necessary rune for it. (or perhaps NM hellforge will be generous this time). And thanks for reading the WT, its good to know that you like it so far.

Highest rune drop atm, its high time to get a 3OS scepter now.

After recovered the staff I went to murder the Summoner.

Hm, whats this? Is it time to change the good ol' Gull for a new weapon?

Still no CB but I will test it. That IAS + 40dmg look sweet.:

]
Oct 30 2020 10:52pm
Finally I have enough str to wear this masterpiece, good dmg with might aura. Now Im going back to dex and max block duty.

Highest rune drop. (1/4 Rift baby :D )

4th way ofc..
Oct 30 2020 11:48pm
Another KO, stashed I will need it for upping my unique boots hopefully in the not too far future.

With huge amount of CoS and MB I fought my way into duriel's chamber. I love how versatile this character is. She was an easy fight but took way too long. Drop was meh..

Already started to roll scepters to get a 4os one for Rift. No luck yet.
Oct 31 2020 12:19am
NN bow but I appreciate the effort.

Another CBF item, stashed for now but I prefer the stealth + rhyme combo.

Found a 3os mace and I turned it into CB. I will use this when fighting with bosses. I reckon I will stick with Coldkill for normal mobs because the IAS, but Im not sure. :blink:
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll