d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Pvm Strafe Zon
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,478.10
Aug 3 2024 04:26am
Quote (RPG5621 @ 3 Aug 2024 00:29)
as it is...

Forgot to mention... instead of Minimum or max damage jewels, how about +1-X damage jewels... they add to minimum AND maximum damage hit chance... just like Grief runeword in a Phaseblade with crap dmg.
Gold: 11,245.25
Aug 3 2024 05:48am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 3 2024 05:26am)
Forgot to mention... instead of Minimum or max damage jewels, how about +1-X damage jewels... they add to minimum AND maximum damage hit chance... just like Grief runeword in a Phaseblade with crap dmg.

try it and tell me how it works.
Gold: 11,478.10
Aug 3 2024 05:55am
Quote (RPG5621 @ 3 Aug 2024 23:48)
try it and tell me how it works.

I have, but I don't use any editors, so my last 15 years testing hasn't been consistent... how about you and your Hax test it out for yourself, or are you scared to be proven wrong since you did not reply to this post of mine:

Post #25 to you asking what I would build if I had access to any and everything for a bowazon build:

Quote (izParagonzi @ 25 Jul 2024 12:38)
That defeats the purpose doesn't it? No point playing you would kill everything with no reward, not even drops, so you wouldn't need a cube in your inventory at all, you can just put 4 TP scrolls in your Belt, like the 4th column, which is something I guess you are doing with your setup.

Andys 15 ias / 30 fire res (think there is a jewel like that. (35 ias)
WF 40/15 (35 ias)
Laying of Hands simple IAS, fire res and the 350% dmg to demons
Fortitude
Amulet +2 zon / all res / teleport charges / dex / str
Ravenfrost perfect
Rare/Craft ring 5% AR / Str / Dex all res (since it has 5% AR, that means it also gets +5 Light Raduis)
War Travs, just for the added damage, or Aldurs boots fire res and frw, could use a number of boots, like Marrowwalk for life tap, charges .... doesn't really matter
Belt... simple razortail because of the Pierce and other mods.

Since we are talking about Strafe and the 89% IAS breakpoint is perfect (don't need more using strafe, only other bow skills)

Skills is based around Strafe initially, so in my inventory I would just use Hex charms, don't need Torch or anni, those are obsolete. 40x +7 all skills, res etc (can not remember the rest of the mods)

It is overkill... shit you can add 1 point into every damn skill and be maxed out in all of them, put Titans and SS or spirit on switch.

CIAO everything... oh as for your merc, anything you want, damn, you could have a Dream shield on switch and use an act 3 lite mage and do the Aurabug with him... he has 2x dreams and CoH and Call to arms? do the aura bug with him, then your set to go.

:D

I see: 3 user(s) are reading this topic: izParagonzi, ekoe, adingee here, good pointers from this person also. howdy.

EDIT: forgot, max strafe (hard points only needed), Valk (don't really need but nice to spawn to lure monsters like decoy) maxed. Of course on switch you are using LC etc as a javazon, so you can max out the synergies to pump up the volume, up to you... your dodge, evade pierce and everything is OP ... simple... pure dex build, I believe the Hex charms gives +All stats, so your life is going to be way better as well.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Aug 3 2024 05:58am
Gold: 11,245.25
Aug 3 2024 06:14am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 3 2024 06:55am)
I have, but I don't use any editors, so my last 15 years testing hasn't been consistent... how about you and your Hax test it out for yourself, or are you scared to be proven wrong since you did not reply to this post of mine:

Post #25 to you asking what I would build if I had access to any and everything for a bowazon build:

I don't use "Hax" and I am not sure where all your animosity is coming from, but you're starting to come off as someone on the spectrum.

Should i just have made you a video of me ONLY spamming strafe and nothing else?

PS learn you need to learn how d2 mechanics actually work if you think you can use jewels to get Damage adds like grief.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll