d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > The Official Closed B.net Ladder Item Find Contest > USEast/Ladder/Hardcore/WT Style
Prev1234568Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Senior Moderator
Gold: 47,010.38
Trader: Trusted
Jan 17 2014 02:52pm
Quote (GriffithSenpai @ Jan 17 2014 02:46pm)
Great

Now i wanna join this too

Party Posse
- Holy-Martyr *
- Shiuyh2
- Urthas
- Josh1234567890
- Coolman777

The Fresh Prince's of Bel Air
- B3rt *
- TuNo
- Ronathian
- LadMerc
- GriffithSenpai

Added. Note, I'm doing a serpentine "draft" so to speak.

Quote (B3rt @ Jan 17 2014 02:50pm)
the fresh prince's of bel air

my team name

Noted lol

This post was edited by Holy-Martyr on Jan 17 2014 02:52pm
Gold: 1,003.00
Jan 17 2014 02:54pm
Unless I've missed some information, there are so many holes in this.

Maximum amount of players per team is not stated? Biggest stack wins.

Single Player does not include ladder runewords. For them to be available you need to alter the reading path of the game or the game itself. Ergo a mod.

If the items making up the list isn't normal and exceptional items aswell, what is the points of involving the leveling? With it starting the same day you posted this topic most of the time will go to leveling. Why? Because it's HC.

Otherwise it seems fun. I can't join in since I'll be going on a vacation tomorrow and tbh leveling another character doesn't interest me atm :)

Gl hf everyone I know!
Senior Moderator
Jan 17 2014 02:58pm
Quote (sebhehe @ Jan 17 2014 02:54pm)
Unless I've missed some information, there are so many holes in this.

Maximum amount of players per team is not stated? Biggest stack wins.

Single Player does not include ladder runewords. For them to be available you need to alter the reading path of the game or the game itself. Ergo a mod.

If the items making up the list isn't normal and exceptional items aswell, what is the points of involving the leveling? With it starting the same day you posted this topic most of the time will go to leveling. Why? Because it's HC.

Otherwise it seems fun. I can't join in since I'll be going on a vacation tomorrow and tbh leveling another character doesn't interest me atm :)

Gl hf everyone I know!

Things changed more than I expected, and everything will be revised. As for the ladder only runewords, we will have to disable them due to the fact that there's no legit way to get it via single player.

The list isn't out yet, but it does include almost everything meaning normal and exceptional should be attempted to be found as there's a payout for them. The original topic was posted 9 days ago, this was to be the "official" topic, though it will probably be closed due to the fact that we need a cleaner one, and issues started arising again. Obviously, both teams will have an even amount of players to negate advantages.

Wish you could join m8, enjoy your vacation.

This post was edited by Holy-Martyr on Jan 17 2014 02:59pm
Gold: 1,003.00
Jan 17 2014 03:25pm
Quote (Holy-Martyr @ Jan 17 2014 09:58pm)
Things changed more than I expected, and everything will be revised.  As for the ladder only runewords, we will have to disable them due to the fact that there's no legit way to get it via single player.

The list isn't out yet, but it does include almost everything meaning normal and exceptional should be attempted to be found as there's a payout for them.  The original topic was posted 9 days ago, this was to be the "official" topic, though it will probably be closed due to the fact that we need a cleaner one, and issues started arising again.  Obviously, both teams will have an even amount of players to negate advantages.

Wish you could join m8, enjoy your vacation.

Alright! So it's a grail tournament for several people counting as one. Very cool.

You should know that there are people trying to complete their grail for several years and still miss 1-10 items. I am sure no one will complete the list in a month which is quite cool too! :)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 17 2014 03:30pm
Damn, is it possible for me to join tomorrow or ?

I would join, but I cannot tonight, my gurl's taking me out !
Senior Moderator
Jan 17 2014 03:34pm
Quote (JohnL @ Jan 17 2014 03:30pm)
Damn, is it possible for me to join tomorrow or ?

I would join, but I cannot tonight, my gurl's taking me out !

You can join today, but start tomorrow.

I need a head count going into tonight to make sure both teams have an even amount of players. If that works, just let me know.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 17 2014 03:38pm
Quote (Holy-Martyr @ Jan 17 2014 05:34pm)
You can join today, but start tomorrow.

I need a head count going into tonight to make sure both teams have an even amount of players.  If that works, just let me know.

Aiight I'll join any team, but won't be able to start till tomorrow night ! 6pm ET most likely.
Gold: 3,475.00
Jan 17 2014 03:49pm
I'm a little confused about the rules but I would like to join maybe.
I can play east most easily.
Only have time on weekends to play though.

Looking for each and every unique/set item and runes?
Senior Moderator
Jan 17 2014 03:57pm
Quote (sebhehe @ Jan 17 2014 03:25pm)
Alright! So it's a grail tournament for several people counting as one. Very cool.

You should know that there are people trying to complete their grail for several years and still miss 1-10 items. I am sure no one will complete the list in a month which is quite cool too! :)

Maybe both teams combined may have some success :P , appreciate the support!

Quote (Jink @ Jan 17 2014 03:49pm)
I'm a little confused about the rules but I would like to join maybe.
I can play east most easily.
Only have time on weekends to play though.

Looking for each and every unique/set item and runes?

It's going to be done in single WT fashion m8. A new thread will be posted a little later.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2014 04:04pm
i actually would love to join. I won't be able to upload s/s' at time i get them because I don't have internet at home but i go into college monday-friday so i could update on those days. let me know if this is acceptable :) I'll probably make a druid

e/ i've posted one WT but i've been lurking for a while in here now

This post was edited by logos32 on Jan 17 2014 04:05pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Closed New Topic New Poll