d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Meleesorc Walkthroguh By Zoff > Hc P8 Till The End (hopefully)
Prev1272829303140Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110.00
Feb 27 2012 02:43pm

Wave 5: Holy mother of god... so scary. Imo these are the most dangerous situations for my sorc.
Lots of very fast high life baddies all around.
Shes doing fine even vs the toughest guys, when there not to many of them. But these kind of situations
are really tough. Used static as good as I could.

Lure them out, seperate them, use lifetab, hide behind merc. That's the way it works :D

But... I had to quit the game right after this screenshot, because of some family business that could
not wait at all :/. So Basicly I achieved nothing but 1 or 2 lvls, but burned most of my rejus for now :(
I hope I'll find some time for the next attempt soon. The only good thing is, I'm closer to be able to use
Ginther's Rift. Maybe it's going to be easier with it, since it hast faster attack speed.

So give me a nice facepalm and stay tuned. See you around soon.
Gold: 3,142.00
Feb 27 2012 03:16pm
:cry: too bad u had to stop at that point!
But maybe you will have more luck with your items next time and I am sure you can only get stronger with more fights =)

keep in mind: what does not kill you makes you stronger! But please stick to the first part of the sentence and dont get killed :P

Have fun continuing your fight.

Best regards
Gold: 0.00
Feb 27 2012 04:10pm
hope every things alright!

gg play through
Gold: 10.00
Feb 27 2012 08:56pm
The "rattattat" sound you were talking about is the poison from those damned tomb vipers. It's the poison javelin skill from amazons, and if you walk through the clouds, the poison reapplies a ridiculous number of times, and multiplies the damage to an insane level. If you make it there on hell mode, you had best be careful. When that shit reapplies, it will kill you. Used to be the only thing that could kill my frenzy barb a few ladders back. Took forever to figure out what was happening. Hope this helps! :)
Mar 2 2012 02:12pm
Quote (Fable1988 @ Feb 27 2012 10:16pm)
:cry:  too bad u had to stop at that point!
But maybe you will have more luck with your items next time and I am sure you can only get stronger with more fights =)

keep in mind: what does not kill you makes you stronger! But please stick to the first part of the sentence and dont get killed :P

Have fun continuing your fight.

Best regards

I try my best, not to get killed... to reach hell is my lowest aim :)

Quote (Bear28 @ Feb 27 2012 11:10pm)
hope every things alright!

gg play through

Well besides my little amount of time I can use to actually play D2, everything is going fine :)
ty m8

Quote (cowkiller222 @ Feb 28 2012 03:56am)
The "rattattat" sound you were talking about is the poison from those damned tomb vipers. It's the poison javelin skill from amazons, and if you walk through the clouds, the poison reapplies a ridiculous number of times, and multiplies the damage to an insane level. If you make it there on hell mode, you had best be careful. When that shit reapplies, it will kill you. Used to be the only thing that could kill my frenzy barb a few ladders back. Took forever to figure out what was happening. Hope this helps!  :)

Oh yeah... I am aware of this Viper bug from realms ofc... But I didn't knew, that there is actually a sound when it occurs. Might be, because I mostly play without sound.
Will have to be even more carefull in Hell mode. But I will be happy when I make it that far anyways :D

So, I will try Baal and his minions for the second time this evening. So I'm pretty positive that I will be able to give you an upgrade
late today or maybe early tomorrow :D
Fingers crossed for good news :D

Meanwhile you can have a quick glance at my new look.
I ran WSK 2-3 and Shenk/ Eldritch until I got the next level. So I'm able to use Ginther's niw.

Didn't use a weapon without ITD for a long time. CTH ist still nice tho. I hope it will stay this way in hell, too.
Damage is slightly lower compared to Hexfire, but the speed is notable faster. I hope that will stop at least some
of the attack interruptions.

Only remarkable drop that I got from working at the next lvl.
Swapped a plain 10 life sc for it.

Going to start my way to Baal soon :)
Gold: 32.20
Mar 2 2012 03:15pm
You got this! gl See ya in hell soon
Mar 2 2012 03:20pm
Quote (evilwonder @ Mar 2 2012 10:15pm)
You got this! gl See ya in hell soon

:love:

The way up to the end of the throne was way harder this time.
This guy and his pack insta killed merc several times until I managed to seperate them.

shako/10

Another pack of merc doom... had to resurrect again a couple of times.

This post was edited by zoff on Mar 2 2012 03:27pm
Mar 2 2012 03:29pm

Wave 1
Won't boe you with to much screens and infos, since you have seen all this before.

Wave 2
I just did, what I learned from the last try.

Wave 3
Lure them out of Baals decrep range and try to seperate them as best as possible.
Mar 2 2012 03:32pm

Wave 4
Was pretty easy this time, since I had better effort seperating them.

Wave 5
Lister all alone.
Two at a time were kind of difficult, because they just keep FHRing the stupid merc.
Tried to stand with the back to wall whenever I could.
Most of the time I could fight 1on1(+merc) tho :

Hello Baal... it's been a while.
Eat some Static!
Mar 2 2012 03:34pm

Static did it's job.

And so did CB of merc. The little rest of life took forever as allways <_<

still not dead... but lost a lot of blood ofc :D
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1272829303140Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll