d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Meleesorc Walkthroguh By Zoff > Hc P8 Till The End (hopefully)
Prev1242526272840Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Feb 20 2012 12:12pm
I'm curious as to what your skill layout is. How much have you invested in static field? Did you consider putting any points into cold armors?
You've inspired me to try this myself, and I was just wondering what you decided was a good idea and what wasn't. :)
Gold: 110.00
Feb 20 2012 02:18pm
Quote (evilwonder @ Feb 20 2012 02:23pm)
Nm only spawns magic one's I think, trust me on norm akara she's got your back!

The staffs you can shp are always magic, aren't they?
Nontheless, something like +X Sorc/Fire, +X Enchant, +XFiremastery should be possible und would be simply sex :D

Quote (cowkiller222 @ Feb 20 2012 07:12pm)
I'm curious as to what your skill layout is. How much have you invested in static field? Did you consider putting any points into cold armors?
You've inspired me to try this myself, and I was just wondering what you decided was a good idea and what wasn't.  :)

20 Warmth
20 Enchant
20 Fire Mastery
20 Lightning Mastery
1 Tele
1 - X Static
1 Frost Nova
1 - X every armor type
x prequels
That's how my skilltree should look like at the end. Currently working on Lightning Mastery
atm. That's why 1 point is enough for now. In hell it might be necessary to get higher range tho. Depends pretty much on the strength of merc
and my lightning melee damage.
I'm using the ice armors constantly. Switching between Shiver and Chilling Armor, depending on the enemies around.
I prolly would invest spare skillpoints into Shiver Armor, but it's not really needed. The defense bonus does not do very muc for me, because I have
a low basedef anyways. I use them mainly to help me freeze the enemies. Also Shiver Armor has a bug or feature, which kind of let's range attacks
disappear from time to time. (At least that's what I read).
Both definitely help.
Happy to be an inspriration for you :)
I can only recommend to try this build. It's definitely fun, however kind of hard in certain ways.

This post was edited by zoff on Feb 20 2012 02:20pm
Feb 23 2012 04:49am
It's time for a little update. But tbh not much has happened, since I did not have al lot of playtime :(
But let's go:

After I rescued Anya I went to hunt Nilahatak.
Had to kill Pindleskin first, ofc. Touch baddies, I have to say.

Nothing :[

"wtf? Where are the Screens of the Halls of Pain?"
Tbh... there are no.
I went down there a couple of times but it's a real pain in the ass. Merc dies there pretty much
instantly, so it's very dangerous for me. After trying a handfull of time with different monster
spawning, I decided to go back to the Crystalline Passage to get some more levels and grab
some more WPs before trying to get to Nihla again.
Feb 23 2012 04:52am

Mana Burn ftw -_-

You cannot tell by the screen, but this was a very very dangerous situation.
I hit an evil urn right there next to this guys and like 7 or so Viper Champions appeared
right next to this boss pack. Had to tele back and forth a lot to stretch these guys to handable
packs. Very intense moment.

Glowing Chest and it's defender in the Glacial Trail. Nothing special inside it :/
Feb 23 2012 04:54am

With the stuff I found on my way, I could do some crafting.
This turned out to be useless.

Manages to gamble this helmet.

And crafted this out of it. Nothing special, but still a nice upgrade for merc.
Feb 23 2012 04:56am

Another ring. That's a keeper imo. I dont need the light res atm, but when I reach hell
(fingers crossed) I'm gonna use this, I think.

More killing in the Glcial Trail

...the fuck?
Would have been a real nice staff, if only 2 or 4 os.
Feb 23 2012 05:02am

Decided to clear the Drifter Cavern for some exo and maybe a nice find.
Met Storm Call first.

And his friend Star Call second :D
The game is getting harder now. I'm using rejus constantly for the first time now.
I hope I won't lose concentration in a bad spot or have bad luck anytime soon.
I really really want to make it at least to hell.

Crafted the first belt. Actually it sucks... but I was sick of having only three rows in my belt.
So I'm using it atm. Need an upgrade there as soon as possible tho.

I leave you with this semi cool belt for now. Hoping to get some more playtime in the near future :)
So, see you later guys and thanks a lot for over 3000 vies so far. Awesome! :love:

Gold: 32.20
Feb 23 2012 05:50am
Nice progress. Keep her going :thumbsup:
Feb 24 2012 01:56pm
Quote (evilwonder @ Feb 23 2012 12:50pm)
Nice progress.  Keep her going  :thumbsup:

I will :D and thank you for your interest!

Update time :)
Feb 24 2012 01:59pm

So, back on track.
Frozen Tundra.

I was talkin about my need of a better belt in my last update... not happened this time :(

Not, it is extremely easy again.
If must have been tired, drunk or dumb when I was plaing last time...
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1242526272840Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll