d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Findit - Hc Sp Grail / 99 Wt
Prev1245246247248249285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,703.65
Dec 1 2023 09:04am
Quote (AZ-Brothers @ Dec 1 2023 08:01am)
Grats on Zod!!!! Huge find.

Is there anywhere in thread you show full gear set? I’m very curious what it looks like.

Alright, made the video clip... here is my gear, merc gear, skills, stats and a normal pit run. Enjoy :D. Feel free to ask any questions about the build or playstyle

Gold: 512.01
Dec 1 2023 09:13am
Congratz on ZOD! ;)

Keep it coming!
Gold: 10,401.00
Dec 1 2023 10:25am
Quote (ahhabee @ Dec 1 2023 04:04pm)
Alright, made the video clip... here is my gear, merc gear, skills, stats and a normal pit run. Enjoy :D. Feel free to ask any questions about the build or playstyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EgUP87hnaY

Damn i thought you got way more mf. Like dropping scs out to just id some stuff? Crazy. And my zerker has 750 mf with space for id and tp book, cube. :D And obviously just one 180mf weapon.
Gold: 15.00
Dec 1 2023 10:40am
Zod!!! :D
Dec 1 2023 11:17am
Quote (T1meca @ Dec 1 2023 09:13am)
Congratz on ZOD! ;)

Keep it coming!

:D Thanks, I will try haha

Quote (karmapolice513 @ Dec 1 2023 10:40am)
Zod!!! :D

:D

Quote (Vismajor @ Dec 1 2023 10:25am)
Damn i thought you got way more mf. Like dropping scs out to just id some stuff? Crazy. And my zerker has 750 mf with space for id and tp book, cube. :D And obviously just one 180mf weapon.

Right? Seems a bit crazy. Here is my thought process on my build and the MF I have and reasons why or comparison to a zerker.

First and obviously, Zerker >>>> Singer for efficiency. No doubt. No arguments here. Zerker is way faster and more efficient than my character.

A couple of things to note about my character versus the typical zerker...

I have 847% MF AND 105% FCR at the same time with my build. I do not switch weapons when horking or teleporting, etc... The reason I built this character this way is mainly because I am lazy... its much easier to play and play for a long time without slowing down. Also, my playstyle and build promotes as high MF as I can while keeping that precious 105% FCR. With that in mind, my merc gets a lot of the kills. So my kill MF is 847% + 98% (from my merc) so 945%MF on kill and my hork MF is 847%.

Typically (not sure about your zerker build), zerkers have high MF with main weapons and then 120% lower MF on switch (double ist'd wiz spikes or branches on switch). So, I would guess you have 750%MF on your main, and 630%MF on your switch. However, that doesn't matter that much, because your character kills so fast and efficiently. Once I finish the grail, I want to mess around with a 105%FCR zerker build that I have been thinking about for some time.

One last thing, this grail is limited to FindIt only. After the grail I also plan on making a level 17 character and gambling much better FCR/MF rings... Ideally getting as close as I can to 2x 10FCR/25MF rings and maybe looking into how I can craft most efficiently as close as possible 20FCR/35MF amulet LOL.

Anyway, those are some comments and thoughts.

Gold: 157.02
Dec 1 2023 12:36pm
Quote (ahhabee @ Dec 1 2023 10:04am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EgUP87hnaY

Ty! This is awesome. You make me want to keep grinding and do a grail. I’ve been stuck in LK trying to get runes for enigma for like 3 weeks and am 1 ber or 1 sur away but it’s a struggle.

Tyraels incoming soon :)

This post was edited by AZ-Brothers on Dec 1 2023 12:37pm
Dec 1 2023 02:36pm
Quote (ahhabee @ Dec 1 2023 06:17pm)
:D Thanks, I will try haha

:D

Right? Seems a bit crazy. Here is my thought process on my build and the MF I have and reasons why or comparison to a zerker.

First and obviously, Zerker >>>> Singer for efficiency. No doubt. No arguments here. Zerker is way faster and more efficient than my character.

A couple of things to note about my character versus the typical zerker...

I have 847% MF AND 105% FCR at the same time with my build. I do not switch weapons when horking or teleporting, etc... The reason I built this character this way is mainly because I am lazy... its much easier to play and play for a long time without slowing down. Also, my playstyle and build promotes as high MF as I can while keeping that precious 105% FCR. With that in mind, my merc gets a lot of the kills. So my kill MF is 847% + 98% (from my merc) so 945%MF on kill and my hork MF is 847%.

Typically (not sure about your zerker build), zerkers have high MF with main weapons and then 120% lower MF on switch (double ist'd wiz spikes or branches on switch). So, I would guess you have 750%MF on your main, and 630%MF on your switch. However, that doesn't matter that much, because your character kills so fast and efficiently. Once I finish the grail, I want to mess around with a 105%FCR zerker build that I have been thinking about for some time.

One last thing, this grail is limited to FindIt only. After the grail I also plan on making a level 17 character and gambling much better FCR/MF rings... Ideally getting as close as I can to 2x 10FCR/25MF rings and maybe looking into how I can craft most efficiently as close as possible 20FCR/35MF amulet LOL.

Anyway, those are some comments and thoughts.

Awesome. Yes, i have 120 less on switch, do many times i hork with main hand.

Why lvl 17?
Dec 1 2023 03:07pm
Quote (AZ-Brothers @ Dec 1 2023 12:36pm)
Ty! This is awesome. You make me want to keep grinding and do a grail. I’ve been stuck in LK trying to get runes for enigma for like 3 weeks and am 1 ber or 1 sur away but it’s a struggle.

Tyraels incoming soon :)

No problem! Keep the grind up. It will come eventually... How many LK runs have you done? Whats your LK map look like? I highly recommend a grail. I really enjoy it, its like playing the lottery... but you never lose... because its a game and its fun even when you dont find stuff... like Tyraels LOL

Quote (Vismajor @ Dec 1 2023 02:36pm)
Awesome. Yes, i have 120 less on switch, do many times i hork with main hand.

Why lvl 17?

I am sure there are guides on gambling that can explain this a lot better than I can. But, if you are not a gambling expert... essentially, when you are "target gambling" or looking for specific affixes you can attempt to do this by using a character with a specific character level.

In the case of rings, I am looking for the following affixes... anything else on the ring would be a bonus:
Prefix - Felicitous 5-10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item Amulets(5), Circlets(5), Rings(5)
Suffix - Chance 5-15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item Amulets(12), Boots(12), Circlets(12), Gloves(12), Rings(12)
Suffix - Apprentice 10% Faster Cast Rate Amulets(5), Circlets(5), Orbs(5), Rings(5), Rods(5)

If you look at those affixes above you can see Rings(X) where X is 5, 12, and 5. Those are the ilvls needed to roll those modifications/affixes. So, I need ilvl 12 rings. ilvl is determined based on your character level when gambling. When gambling you can have an ilvl of -5 +4 of your character level. So, if I want to look for rings and guarantee that I see ilvl 12 then I would need to have a character level equal to the desired ilvl (12) +5 to make sure I have a minimum ilvl range to get that affix. In this case, character level 17 equals an ilvl range of 12 to 21. This gives me the best shot at gambling a ring with all 3 desired affixes, because it eliminates any ilvl affixes above ilvl 21.

Hope that is a little clear... not sure I am the best at explaining.

This post was edited by ahhabee on Dec 1 2023 03:09pm
Gold: 157.02
Dec 1 2023 03:12pm
Quote (ahhabee @ Dec 1 2023 04:07pm)
No problem! Keep the grind up. It will come eventually... How many LK runs have you done? Whats your LK map look like? I highly recommend a grail. I really enjoy it, its like playing the lottery... but you never lose... because its a game and its fun even when you dont find stuff... like Tyraels LOL

I am sure there are guides on gambling that can explain this a lot better than I can. But, if you are not a gambling expert... essentially, when you are "target gambling" or looking for specific affixes you can attempt to do this by using a character with a specific character level.

In the case of rings, I am looking for the following affixes... anything else on the ring would be a bonus:
Prefix - Felicitous 5-10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item Amulets(5), Circlets(5), Rings(5)
Suffix - Chance 5-15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item Amulets(12), Boots(12), Circlets(12), Gloves(12), Rings(12)
Suffix - Apprentice 10% Faster Cast Rate Amulets(5), Circlets(5), Orbs(5), Rings(5), Rods(5)

If you look at those affixes above you can see Rings(X) where X is 5, 12, and 5. Those are the ilvls needed to roll those modifications/affixes. So, I need ilvl 12 rings. ilvl is determined based on your character level when gambling. When gambling you can have an ilvl of -5 +4 of your character level. So, if I want to look for rings and guarantee that I see ilvl 12 then I would need to add +5 to the ilvl to have a minimum ilvl range to get that affix. In this case, character level 17 equals an ilvl range of 12 to 21. This gives me the best shot at gambling a ring with all 3 desired affixes, because it eliminates any ilvl affixes above ilvl 21.

Hope that is a little clear... not sure I am the best at explaining.

Ive done a lot.. probably 1k+, I rerolled once and it looks very similar to your map posted earlier in the walk. I even TP and go to A4 for efficiency since I hate running back to the WP from a3.

Do you think it’s worth making the poppables part of my route or are chests better? I find it hard to resist popping them all but RARELY get anything worth picking up.
Dec 1 2023 03:14pm
Quote (AZ-Brothers @ Dec 1 2023 10:12pm)
Ive done a lot.. probably 1k+, I rerolled once and it looks very similar to your map posted earlier in the walk. I even TP and go to A4 for efficiency since I hate running back to the WP from a3.

Do you think it’s worth making the poppables part of my route or are chests better? I find it hard to resist popping them all but RARELY get anything worth picking up.

1k is nothing. :)
It's worth it, or it isn't. It's luck. It's up to you. I nevet opened them really, and I did just fine. My friend popped alot around the huts, he found all his hrs outside from superchest
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1245246247248249285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll