d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Findit - Hc Sp Grail / 99 Wt
Prev1236237238239240285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,401.00
Nov 21 2023 08:48am
Why are you posting blue elite items which you already found a unique version? Like archon staff? Sacred armor i get, as you keep track at it as well
Gold: 5,703.65
Nov 21 2023 10:58am
Quote (Vismajor @ Nov 21 2023 08:48am)
Why are you posting blue elite items which you already found a unique version? Like archon staff? Sacred armor i get, as you keep track at it as well

So, I post all versions of Archon Staff, Caduceus, Unearthed Wand, and Sacred Armors. Then generally, all unique rings, jewels, and then all tc87 uniques, after that it gets a bit more random I think. Eth grailers of course, mid to high runes. I don't ID any other jewels, GCs, LCs, rares in general... so some uniques like scourge, legendary mallet, etc... get posted and then whatever else I feel like.

Number 1 reason why I post things I have already found a unique version for though is if I don't then I don't have much else to post.

Number 1 reason why I post all versions of archon staff, caduceus, unearthed wand, and sacred armors is that they are the bases to the top 4 rarest items in the game and I think it gives good perspective (for anyone who still reads my thread) of how many of these bases you may see before you find the unique version of said item base.

But I dunno, nobody has complained yet about what I SS and what I do not SS lol
Gold: 20,235.00
Nov 21 2023 10:59am
I don't have eth Gull!!
Nov 21 2023 11:08am
Quote (Mest_Sw @ Nov 21 2023 10:59am)
I don't have eth Gull!!

How many do you have left?
Gold: 20,235.00
Nov 21 2023 11:10am
Quote (ahhabee @ Nov 21 2023 06:08pm)
How many do you have left?

or less, maybe I found someting before grail

This post was edited by Mest_Sw on Nov 21 2023 11:12am
Nov 22 2023 12:48am
Quote (ahhabee @ Nov 21 2023 05:58pm)
So, I post all versions of Archon Staff, Caduceus, Unearthed Wand, and Sacred Armors. Then generally, all unique rings, jewels, and then all tc87 uniques, after that it gets a bit more random I think. Eth grailers of course, mid to high runes. I don't ID any other jewels, GCs, LCs, rares in general... so some uniques like scourge, legendary mallet, etc... get posted and then whatever else I feel like.

Number 1 reason why I post things I have already found a unique version for though is if I don't then I don't have much else to post.

Number 1 reason why I post all versions of archon staff, caduceus, unearthed wand, and sacred armors is that they are the bases to the top 4 rarest items in the game and I think it gives good perspective (for anyone who still reads my thread) of how many of these bases you may see before you find the unique version of said item base.

But I dunno, nobody has complained yet about what I SS and what I do not SS lol

I do follow your thread and i enjoy it thoroughly but i found these posts about magic rare bases abit dull to be honest, it takes a lot of scrolling to get over them for the juicy bit :D

But hey thats me you are absolutely right this is your thread and you post SS of anything you want!

Also kudos for your endurance in this run, it is mindboggling that you reached lvl 97 with a barb in pl1 in pits :D
Gold: 65,167.95
Nov 22 2023 08:01am
I really enjoy seeing all the rarest items even if they’re yellow or blue or white. As far as stuff I might wanna see more posts of: I really like when you find and post sexy runeword bases. That Last Wish you made was really cool! I wanna see a 15%ed ethereal war pike. My friends (correctly) make fun of me for liking dimensional blades. Do you think a 5 or 6os superior ethereal dimensional blade with 15% ed would be good for an a5 frenzy merc (grief/BOTD)? Would a plain phase blade be better?

Good luck, Find_It! I’m loving the walkthrough

This post was edited by MagillaGorilla on Nov 22 2023 08:20am
Nov 22 2023 04:25pm
Quote (Vismajor @ Nov 22 2023 12:48am)
I do follow your thread and i enjoy it thoroughly but i found these posts about magic rare bases abit dull to be honest, it takes a lot of scrolling to get over them for the juicy bit :D

But hey thats me you are absolutely right this is your thread and you post SS of anything you want!

Also kudos for your endurance in this run, it is mindboggling that you reached lvl 97 with a barb in pl1 in pits :D

I hope you don't or didn't take my original response as "THIS IS MY THREAD, I DO WHAT I WANT" lol. I just meant that these are the original reasons I post all these screenshots and I never had any feedback to go off of.

I think what I will do from now on is eliminate the magic unearthed wand, archon staff, and caduceus screenshots. If it is a failed set (real set for caduceus) or rare I will post those and unique... definitely unique.

Also, hope I don't reach 98 in /p1 pits... about 17.5% the way there....

Quote (MagillaGorilla @ Nov 22 2023 08:01am)
I really enjoy seeing all the rarest items even if they’re yellow or blue or white. As far as stuff I might wanna see more posts of: I really like when you find and post sexy runeword bases. That Last Wish you made was really cool! I wanna see a 15%ed ethereal war pike. My friends (correctly) make fun of me for liking dimensional blades. Do you think a 5 or 6os superior ethereal dimensional blade with 15% ed would be good for an a5 frenzy merc (grief/BOTD)? Would a plain phase blade be better?

Good luck, Find_It! I’m loving the walkthrough

I will try to post more bases, but hard to find those, as I mentioned in a previous post, as bases don't drop from elites/champions (which as best I can I target farm). So, really only see them in accidental kills/merc kills.

PB would definitely be better than an eth dimensional blade. Damage would be straight better, but also the attack speed of the PB is at -30, dimensional blade is at 0.

Thanks for the support guys!

Nov 23 2023 04:25am
Quote (ahhabee @ Nov 22 2023 11:25pm)
I hope you don't or didn't take my original response as "THIS IS MY THREAD, I DO WHAT I WANT" lol. I just meant that these are the original reasons I post all these screenshots and I never had any feedback to go off of.

I think what I will do from now on is eliminate the magic unearthed wand, archon staff, and caduceus screenshots. If it is a failed set (real set for caduceus) or rare I will post those and unique... definitely unique.

Also, hope I don't reach 98 in /p1 pits... about 17.5% the way there....

I will try to post more bases, but hard to find those, as I mentioned in a previous post, as bases don't drop from elites/champions (which as best I can I target farm). So, really only see them in accidental kills/merc kills.

PB would definitely be better than an eth dimensional blade. Damage would be straight better, but also the attack speed of the PB is at -30, dimensional blade is at 0.

Thanks for the support guys!

Awesome mate! I hope also you won't reach lvl 98 :D

It's also very interesting to note, that probably you would have finished long time ago if you'd change from pit to TZ Andy.

Would you mind to record 1-2 fullruns for us?
Nov 23 2023 06:26pm
Quote (Vismajor @ Nov 23 2023 04:25am)
Awesome mate! I hope also you won't reach lvl 98 :D

It's also very interesting to note, that probably you would have finished long time ago if you'd change from pit to TZ Andy.

Would you mind to record 1-2 fullruns for us?

Yea, TZs definitely changed the grail game... especially TZ Andy. But I started in the pits and I will end in the pits.

Here is a clip of me doing ~3 runs just now. Don't judge my amateur gameplay LOL. 11 packs in first game, 9 in second, and 7 in third. I only counted and tracked packs for this map when I first rolled it... averaged 8.39 packs per run over 200 runs. This number still seems accurate.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1236237238239240285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll