d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Garen - Becoming The Immortal King
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 700.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 12 2024 09:56pm
Quote (Morrissey2k @ Jul 12 2024 06:16pm)
Well bad news is that I had a crash while in game and my entire char is gone. I still have the files so Im working on trying to restore them but no luck so far. After the crash, I loaded d2 back up and it brought me through the tutorial of like adjusting brightness and all the beginner settings tips and shit but my SP chars are just gone. Tried a lot of the basic stuff, restarting pc again, reinstalling d2r and pasting the char files (saved copies) and got nothin. I even made a new HC char to check shared stash at least and kept failing to join game. Ended up just deleting ALL game files but now a new char is bone dry.

If anyone has advice please dm me :D Ill be happy to pay to get him back lol.

Will give this a little while to see if I can save anything, but I may need to just restart it. Luckily im not too far in at least

Fuck dude, sorry to hear. Hope you get it back!
Gold: 3,362.00
Jul 13 2024 11:28am
Quote (Vtrix @ Jul 12 2024 08:56pm)
Fuck dude, sorry to hear. Hope you get it back!

Ty, I have someone that im sending my files to to see if he can help. Im not too tech savy when it comes to actually looking in to corrupted files or whatever.

Ill most likely just start over if we cant fix it, because again im not too far in thankfully and I dont want to hero edit him back together or anything
Gold: 10,401.00
Jul 19 2024 03:12am
Quote (Morrissey2k @ Jul 13 2024 07:28pm)
Ty, I have someone that im sending my files to to see if he can help. Im not too tech savy when it comes to actually looking in to corrupted files or whatever.

Ill most likely just start over if we cant fix it, because again im not too far in thankfully and I dont want to hero edit him back together or anything

I had sth like that, well only one of my mule got corrupted
I found an online tool which repaired it and it was working after that

You have the char files but when you open the game they don't show up? That's really weird. You sure you copy to the d2r you actually use?
Gold: 58,732.00
Jul 28 2024 05:05am
Quote (Morrissey2k @ Jul 13 2024 07:16am)
Well bad news is that I had a crash while in game and my entire char is gone. I still have the files so Im working on trying to restore them but no luck so far. After the crash, I loaded d2 back up and it brought me through the tutorial of like adjusting brightness and all the beginner settings tips and shit but my SP chars are just gone. Tried a lot of the basic stuff, restarting pc again, reinstalling d2r and pasting the char files (saved copies) and got nothin. I even made a new HC char to check shared stash at least and kept failing to join game. Ended up just deleting ALL game files but now a new char is bone dry.

If anyone has advice please dm me :D Ill be happy to pay to get him back lol.

Will give this a little while to see if I can save anything, but I may need to just restart it. Luckily im not too far in at least

Damn.. i hope you recover it sooner or later :(
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll