d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Venomzon - Hc P8 Walkthrough > 'the Price Of Beauty' Series
Prev1181920212229Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 15 2011 05:27am
Lol the guys can take a picture /p8 leave come back do it p1 and afther kill make it /p8....
Gold: 25,425.34
Dec 15 2011 05:55am
Kay well either way we make it a hassel for em and I'm fine with that. Hope they enjoy lying to themselves
Gold: 946.00
Dec 15 2011 06:47am
Good morning fucking retards.

What's the matter? U jelly 'cause u can't do that and then think I couldn't?
Instead of writing your useless supposition, look few posts back, help me to solve the livestream issue so you will check the /aways p8 on and maybe learn to play d2 from my livestreams
I don't care how many times you need to see the 'p8' SS, I'm fine with my consciousness. If you aren't smart enough to spot lamers and fair players, you are not welcome here.
Gold: Locked
Dec 15 2011 08:19am
I don't think u cheat at all!

Nice progress, looking for the final battle(s) (2)

Gold: 0.20
Dec 15 2011 08:22am
Quote (Nazgul. @ Dec 15 2011 12:47pm)
Good morning fucking retards.

What's the matter? U jelly 'cause u can't do that and then think I couldn't?
Instead of writing your useless supposition, look few posts back, help me to solve the livestream issue so you will check the /aways p8 on and maybe learn to play d2 from my livestreams
I don't care how many times you need to see the 'p8' SS, I'm fine with my consciousness. If you aren't smart enough to spot lamers and fair players, you are not welcome here.

This forum is not about love and passion for this game, it's about being lame and call people cheater, michelle etc etc :)
People should know that it's singleplayer and not take it 100% seriously. The people who talk bad about you are the same people who feed the shops with $$

Please continue your journey, it's been fun so far! You're almost there now... almost!

This post was edited by Darkstormz on Dec 15 2011 08:24am
Gold: 330.00
Dec 15 2011 09:42am
:thumbsup:

Keep it up old boy, the real challenge starts now. Even the CS is easy compared to some of the stuff you'll come up against in A5.

If you manage to get the streaming sorted out, I'm pretty sure you'd get a good audience for the Ancients :ph34r: Hell Ancients solo on P8? :o That's where it's at....

Gold: 601.80
Dec 15 2011 10:02am
yeah that will be freaking ridiculous tough without being able to go to town for more javs.... no idea how it would actually be done.
Gold: 946.00
Dec 15 2011 11:57am
Thanks for comprehension.
I just want to add something. This is the first walktrough I do and it's impossible to understand "the rules" people used so far... I saw screenshots with the 'M' opened to show p8 and so I did.
Never wondered how often, when, why others wt'ers did this job. You know why? 'Cause from the start I didn't even think about using such a trick.
This wt it's not a show to make you believe I'm some kind of progamer,but a simple sharing of a self challenge. You don't like? You don't believe? Don't follow. It was an unexpected surprise to see some people appreciate this.
For this reason I'm not gonna change my habits of playing/posting.
Following my wts means trust in my good faith. Everyone is free to do it or not.

Also: did you really followed the journey before trash talking? You saw when I HAD to reskill 'cause I wasn't able to go on @ act1 hell? When I wrote I used 200 javelins to kill 1 bunch of mobs? Do you know that my phys dmg is lower than an Urdar, Pit Lord, Venom Lord regen? Is this P1?
You ask for a re-run? Maybe you are talking about p8 without even knowing what they take. The last boss I re-runned was Meph NM...did it 4-5 times and then realize that the time spent didn't worth the prize (I don't have 24/7 time to play like Bitchellegirls). Re-running Diablo means 2 hours time, chance to die and for what? To proove you something? I laugh at your insinuations.

Refresh info for the livestream issue:

this is the program interface
http://i1-win.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Procaster_1.png

The small options in the middle allow to choose desktop or the game only stream...if I choose game I got an error message which says I need to open an OpenGL/DirectX compatible game and then start streaming (which I did...seems like d2 isn't supported?)
If I choose the desktop everything seems to work, even if it seems that cpu suffer a bit (showing the whole desktop sounds bad but...it's the lesser problem)... Fact is that before publishing I asked a friend to check the channel and after the brief spot it keeps saying off-line.
On the site there's the chance to compile a form which should allow me to have my channel listed in the site...if this is a MUST there's another trouble...they keep rejecting my apply and don't know which terms are wrong.
Gold: 997.50
Dec 15 2011 04:12pm
Fyi, P8 carries over after you leave a game and remake a new one. You need to re-enter the command only when you restart the client completely.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 15 2011 04:15pm
Quote (madgears @ Dec 15 2011 11:12pm)
Fyi, P8 carries over after you leave a game and remake a new one. You need to re-enter the command only when you restart the client completely.

Yes it does. good point.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1181920212229Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll