d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Karhun > The Bear's Walk Through Sanctuary
Prev1161718192032Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Dec 4 2012 05:36pm
Quote (sebhehe @ Dec 4 2012 07:08pm)
Nice finds now, looks like Meph NM might be where you should be!

Dwarf is so nice, the fire absorb is huge too! :) adds so much safety!

Yeah the Fire absorb, MDR and Life are just awesome.

Also I've known NM Meph is where I should be, but he was really taking a long time before I got the GToes. That's why I moved to mausoleum in hopes of find a phase blade. Will be sticking around nm for a bit though to see what else comes up. Really just praying for a jalal's at this point...

Oh and my newest Idea for my build is this...

6 soc phase(5xshael + 15ias / 26 cold resist jewel)
Sanctuary shield(just mal away)
Duress(Need another pul or Um)
CB Gloves
GToes
Dwarf + Raven(obviously praying for the raven...)
My crafted amy
whatever helm I find...Again praying for jalals...
whatever belt I end up with...

Merc

Crescent Moon
Treachery
LL Helm

I think I should make myself able to do countess runs so the 2xUm, Lem and Mal really shouldn't be all that hard to get. Would end up with 45-50% cb, 4 frame attack speed and Static from Merc. Would probably be slow but I bet I could get through hell with that.
Gold: 1,003.00
Dec 4 2012 05:42pm
Quote (Flame-Masta @ Dec 5 2012 12:36am)
Yeah the Fire absorb, MDR and Life are just awesome.

Also I've known NM Meph is where I should be, but he was really taking a long time before I got the GToes.  That's why I moved to mausoleum in hopes of find a phase blade.  Will be sticking around nm for a bit though to see what else comes up.  Really just praying for a jalal's at this point...

Oh and my newest Idea for my build is this...

6 soc phase(5xshael + 15ias / 26 cold resist jewel)
Sanctuary shield(just mal away)
Duress(Need another pul or Um)
CB Gloves
GToes
Dwarf + Raven(obviously praying for the raven...)
My crafted amy
whatever helm I find...Again praying for jalals...
whatever belt I end up with...

Merc

Crescent Moon
Treachery
LL Helm

I think I should make myself able to do countess runs so the 2xUm, Lem and Mal really shouldn't be all that hard to get.  Would end up with 45-50% cb, 4 frame attack speed and Static from Merc.  Would probably be slow but I bet I could get through hell with that.

Definately, if you ever get to LK it'll change too. Then a lot of other options open up :)
Dec 5 2012 12:05am
Quote (sebhehe @ Dec 4 2012 07:42pm)
Definately, if you ever get to LK it'll change too. Then a lot of other options open up :)

Yea, to be honest my favorite part of LK is crafting and the massive amounts of charms/jewels, which you will probably notice(or have) I'm kind of obsessed with...

Anyway, did a shit load of meph runs today...like...way too many...Seb style basically...seriously...I got the bug and I can't stop...But yeah here's what I found

This pissed me off...unique was on the wrong god damn item, it was supposed to be that ballista! Still two nice exceptional set/unique items, which were sold...

SS of this on the ground got messed up...it's lower than my merc's current so tossed it...

Again....3 sets and the one rare had to be the one I wanted as a set.....

Dec 5 2012 12:07am
Semi-failed craft...kept it since its better than my other rare rings if I only need lightning resist(if you saw my stash you'd notice I don't like to toss rings...)

This fail I tossed though...

Ehhh so yeah I went searching for Kaa in NM, since I realized I never killed him. The third tomb I searched was actually Duriel so I killed him...SS'd this because its just about the worst drop I've ever seen from a boss. Also, I stopped looking for Kaa after this...

Dec 5 2012 12:09am
So when I saw this drop, I was like "hey maybe its another awesome ias jewel w/ an awesome 2nd mod" then I was like " HOLY SHIT IT IS!"

Yeah yeah poison resist sucks, but its a lot cooler than a shael...This will be going in the phase blade(if I ever find it) 110 IAS is the breakpoint so now the plan is 4xShael + 2x15 ias / resist jewels

Fail....

And another pretty nice fcr ring...REALLY wish fcr meant something to me....

Dec 5 2012 12:10am
Second time I've found this and I kept it for a second time too(had it for like a day last time I found it). Will be using it for meph runs because the r/w makes things a whole lot faster!

Yeah...another semi-fail...and yeah...I kept it...

SAWEET!

Dec 5 2012 12:12am
Wow...shitty resists...seriously I was thinking 25 was the lowest it could go...the MDR is nice though. Am using this now and put the Lionheart on merc for the moment. Will switch back when I go back to hell, I just run a whole lot faster, and have more damage, with viper

Awesome drop....completely useless....

THIS IS SUCH A TEASE!!!! It just makes me feel like Jalal's is at my finger tips....

Dec 5 2012 12:15am
Yet another nice fcr ring...wtf...I'M NOT A CASTER!

And right as I was about to end the night.....

God this is such a game changer. Perfect dr 1 off perfect MDR perfect LL....This made it all worth it!

Dec 5 2012 12:17am
Next run dropped this...Will be holding onto it for my Jalal's........

And to top it all off!!!!

I told myself after I found Dwarf, GToes and that first Ias/cold resist jewel that I'd move to hell again once I found some LL for my merc, and here it is

This post was edited by Flame-Masta on Dec 5 2012 12:17am
Dec 5 2012 12:19am
So yeah, made some huge strides by going back to NM meph. Had been planning doing this all along(and will probably run him a little more before I move back to hell) but I really wanted that damn phase blade...o well it still raptures my mind, and even more so now that I found those 2 jewels...Hope will have to wait til tomorrow though.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1161718192032Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll