d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > - Poison Nova - The Beetlejuice - > .fallen Is Alive.
Prev1151617181952Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 28 2014 04:17pm

Banned
Gold: 25.69
Dec 28 2014 05:47pm
This might be my fav walkthrough

Keep it up :)
Dec 28 2014 08:27pm
Quote (SeeleyBooth @ Dec 28 2014 08:29am)
Im am looking afterr Viper,  i need WAND for DOL IO runeword with +psn, for sure better base for rhyme (now i have just +lewer rest), and maybe talmask for merc. I spam all the time Nightmare Mephisto.... i'm 81 lvl with almost 4k psn Dmg.

NM mephisto is your best bet, just kill him as fast as possible. he dropped a LOT of vipers for me in my wt.

not sure about this but you may be able to shop a plain or 2os wand with psn from drognan on normal.

for a good necro head you may want to search kurast area racks.

tal mask - nm meph again.

can you play pits safely? i would farm pits like crazy because you will also level like crazy and get great items in the meantime (if you are on p8). watch out for those damn archers.

/e where is your clay golem, and does your merc have any crushing blow?

This post was edited by bboynaki on Dec 28 2014 08:29pm
Dec 29 2014 02:58am
Quote (bboynaki @ 29 Dec 2014 03:27)
NM mephisto is your best bet, just kill him as fast as possible. he dropped a LOT of vipers for me in my wt.

not sure about this but you may be able to shop a plain or 2os wand with psn from drognan on normal.

for a good necro head you may want to search kurast area racks.

tal mask - nm meph again.

can you play pits safely? i would farm pits like crazy because you will also level like crazy and get great items in the meantime (if you are on p8). watch out for those damn archers.

/e where is your clay golem, and does your merc have any crushing blow?

I will search in normal for 2os wand with psn.
Later i will try to get head in lk.

Pit is little too hard for me, i mean with Viper and his DR it will be easier.

Clay golem? I thought psn necro need fire golem tho.. :o
Merc has Insight, treachery, set circ (najas?)
Gold: 603.00
Dec 29 2014 03:17am
Quote (SeeleyBooth @ Dec 29 2014 01:58am)
I will search in normal for 2os wand with psn.
Later i will try to get head in lk.

Pit is little too hard for me, i mean with Viper and his DR it will be easier.

Clay golem? I thought psn necro need fire golem tho.. :o
Merc has Insight, treachery, set circ (najas?)

Clay golem is very nice vs single target, slows + tanky.

Fire golem better in groups to aoe them down at 1hp.
Dec 29 2014 03:37am
Quote (Lancet_Jade @ 29 Dec 2014 10:17)

I will stay with my Fire Golem.
Dec 29 2014 11:03am
Quote (Lancet_Jade @ Dec 29 2014 09:17am)

yes, this, you may want to use clay golem when farming a boss. bosses do 10x damage to hirelings, so that slow target from clay golem (and possibly decrep) is crucial esp if your merc is using guills face (which he should be against bosses to take them down faster).

if you dont need the mana aura, consider an obedience thresher or giant thresher. this + guills face will be a boss raper.

farming hell council can be extremely rewarding (I got a Jah rune off them, which you cant get in LK -- you can get BER in LK), and an alternate method of finding high runes (since they can also drop very nice items). i would not recommend farming them until you had vmagi + a dwarf star + string of ears of NM meph. the MDR + fire absorb will make you invincible against hydras. also the merc will need crown of thieves to farm council.

how about a CTA? you will certainly need this against council too. countess can easily drop ist and mal, the OHM will be harder to find in LK chests.
Dec 29 2014 01:55pm
Quote (bboynaki @ 29 Dec 2014 18:03)
yes, this, you may want to use clay golem when farming a boss. bosses do 10x damage to hirelings, so that slow target from clay golem (and possibly decrep) is crucial esp if your merc is using guills face (which he should be against bosses to take them down faster).

I dont have at the moment problem with Mephisto or Andy on Nightmare. I think it's nice, i have fast map. I will spam ~100-200 runs more.
I need from them:
- Viper
- Talmask/Guli Helmet
- Homu? (but i think only diablo/baal can drop on nightmare)

Rest goals are done from nightmare (i will show screens later).

if you dont need the mana aura, consider an obedience thresher or giant thresher. this + guills face will be a boss raper.

I think it is a good idea. I need just KO rune, i'll go to LK and find KO and good eth base.

farming hell council can be extremely rewarding (I got a Jah rune off them, which you cant get in LK -- you can get BER in LK), and an alternate method of finding high runes (since they can also drop very nice items). i would not recommend farming them until you had vmagi + a dwarf star + string of ears of NM meph. the MDR + fire absorb will make you invincible against hydras. also the merc will need crown of thieves to farm council.

Yes I know. I will end Nighmare farming and than spam a lot PIT and Countess. Untill i get some good items and level. Later i'll go to LK and Mephisto.

how about a CTA? you will certainly need this against council too. countess can easily drop ist and mal, the OHM will be harder to find in LK chests.

Will get CTA also after PIT.

Thanks for help :)
Dec 29 2014 03:01pm
Quote (SeeleyBooth @ Dec 29 2014 07:55pm)
I dont have at the moment problem with Mephisto or Andy on Nightmare. I think it's nice, i have fast map. I will spam ~100-200 runs more.
I need from them:
- Viper
- Talmask/Guli Helmet
- Homu? (but i think only diablo/baal can drop on nightmare)

Rest goals are done from nightmare (i will show screens later).

I think it is a good idea. I need just KO rune, i'll go to LK and find KO and good eth base.

keep it up. mephisto will drop vmagi and the helmets you need. how much MF do you have? i use this drop calculator to farm people:

http://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php

says NM meph can drop homo skull, but its very rare. i've gotten one off hell council. are you a max block necro? a lot of people disgree with me but i think MB necro is the only way to survive hell pits. those archers spawn almost every time, so you will have to deal with them. don't foget about upgrading vmagi to wyrmhide (but make sure u have str for it). having very high DR like from string of ears and shako/stormshield if you can find those will help a lot in pits.

/EDIT also this from arreat summit -

Code
Hirelings vs. Bosses
Hireling damage is 50% against Bosses in Normal, 35% in Nightmare, and 25% in Hell difficulties. Additionally, Hirelings takes 10 times more damage from End Act Bosses.

so dont worry too much if you cant find ethereal base. better to have a fast weapon (thresher or giant thresher) to get in more crushing blows

This post was edited by bboynaki on Dec 29 2014 03:03pm
Dec 29 2014 04:38pm
Quote (bboynaki @ 29 Dec 2014 22:01)
keep it up. mephisto will drop vmagi and the helmets you need. how much MF do you have? i use this drop calculator to farm people:

http://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php

says NM meph can drop homo skull, but its very rare. i've gotten one off hell council. are you a max block necro? a lot of people disgree with me but i think MB necro is the only way to survive hell pits. those archers spawn almost every time, so you will have to deal with them. don't foget about upgrading vmagi to wyrmhide (but make sure u have str for it). having very high DR like from string of ears and shako/stormshield if you can find those will help a lot in pits.

/EDIT also this from arreat summit -

Code
Hirelings vs. Bosses
Hireling damage is 50% against Bosses in Normal, 35% in Nightmare, and 25% in Hell difficulties. Additionally, Hirelings takes 10 times more damage from End Act Bosses.

so dont worry too much if you cant find ethereal base. better to have a fast weapon (thresher or giant thresher) to get in more crushing blows

Fine, thanks ;)

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1151617181952Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll