d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Meleesorc Walkthroguh By Zoff > Hc P8 Till The End (hopefully)
Prev1111213141540Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110.00
Feb 1 2012 02:04pm
Quote (Fable1988 @ Jan 31 2012 02:05pm)
You are doing a great job out there =) It is kind of scary how low your life is. Take care and get rid of the nasty andy =)

Gl!

Thank you, Sir! :)
Life is a big issue... that's for sure. I can only hope that max block and good resis will keep me alive... basicly I'm potting after every not blocked hit.
Need a 4 rowed belt asap!
Feb 1 2012 02:06pm

Some more impressions of me fighting my way towards Andariel.

Nice charm. Will need some more of this kind. Otherwise I prolly will have to go hybrid in hell.
Feb 1 2012 02:09pm

I like spiders... they're dying quick :D

Not like these guys...Huge fireres or huge life or both?!
Weapon broke only a few hits after this screen. Diggler has very low dura, so breaks very often. Annoying
Luckily I don't lose to much dmg even when fighting with my pure fist *g

Another attempt to craft a usefull block amu.
Maybe usefull but not for me :)
Feb 1 2012 02:15pm

Finally reached lvl 4... and met the Soulsisters plus their friend Jade.

Wathing the screens you don't get the right feeling. This place was scary!!!
Honestly the hardest spot in the whole game so far.
All these guys and their minions need lots and lots of hits before they die.

That means, while merc and me are trying to kill one of them, all the other guys creep at us, too.
That leads into major danger.
Furthermore, their were aat least 4 or 5 Shamans plus brood in there. I think I already told you, that
these guys take lots of hits, too.

I could have easy just ported into Andy's chamber, but I refused to do. And finally I could clear the room alive.
Belt empty *g
Feb 1 2012 02:32pm

Refilled my belt, stacked some antidots for Ahsab and me and engaged Andariel.
Used static as far as I could.

Merc still went down. Completely forgot about the lifetab wand... could have helped a lot I guess.
Didn't want to resurrect, so I did the rest all by myself.

And there she left our beautiful world. Wasn't to hard, especially compared to the guys hanging out
in front of her room.
Crap drop, nothing usefull :( Changed one of my rings to the Nagelring, since I didn't need the mods on it anymore. Didn't help^^
That's it...

Act 1 Nightmare accomplished
summary:
level when starting:
level when finished: 53
close to death:[b] twice - Mausoleum while taking a screenshot and Catacombs lvl 1
[b]tough spots:
catacombs lvl 4 [n]>!<[/b] , tower cellar, Treehead
comment: All in all she's doing pretty good. The dmg is great except against some guys with huge fireres.
Had a lot of fun playing act 1. Need some gear upgrades tho :(
Especially Shield and Armor could be better... some res on them would allow me to change the amu and gloves.
Map to Andy would be okay for rerunning but I won't do that for now. Not worth the danger, I guess.
Let's see what act 2 will feel like :)

This post was edited by zoff on Feb 1 2012 02:33pm
Gold: 13.38
Feb 1 2012 02:48pm
:thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2012 09:36pm
Really nice thread. Hope you make it. your tempting me into reinstalling D2 for this :).
Hope to see further progression!

This post was edited by InsaneSlayer on Feb 1 2012 09:37pm
Gold: 94.01
Feb 1 2012 11:23pm
nice thread. this is actually a thread worth tracking and im always excited to see updates.

just curious, what are the end game items/gear you are striving for? What skills are worth getting later on? Maybe energy shield or some shiver armor to help surivability?

Can this even be done with the best gear possible?
Even my decently gear'd barb has trouble progressing in hell, i cant even imagine how ur gonna killl stuff later, let alone survive.
I feel like low AR is gonna be a problem later on when u cant hit anything any more. If thats the case, i recommend getting a blessed aim merc instead of might.

Maybe with teleport, u can mf at a fast rate to twink up a bit.

keep progressing! love to see some more updates in the future
Feb 2 2012 05:01pm
Quote (the_clawww @ Feb 1 2012 09:48pm)
:thumbsup:

:hug:
Quote (InsaneSlayer @ Feb 2 2012 04:36am)
Really nice thread. Hope you make it. your tempting me into reinstalling D2 for this :).
Hope to see further progression!

:love: thank you for the nice words! I can only recommend trying a WT by yourself.
Quote (Huligo @ Feb 2 2012 06:23am)
nice thread. this is actually a thread worth tracking and im always excited to see updates.

just curious, what are the end game items/gear you are striving for? What skills are worth getting later on? Maybe energy shield or some shiver armor to help surivability?

Can this even be done with the best gear possible?
Even my decently gear'd barb has trouble progressing in hell, i cant even imagine how ur gonna killl stuff later, let alone survive.
I feel like low AR is gonna be a problem later on when u cant hit anything any more. If thats the case, i recommend getting a blessed aim merc instead of might.

Maybe with teleport, u can mf at a fast rate to twink up a bit.

keep progressing! love to see some more updates in the future

Welcome in my WT! Glad to provide you a nice time reading this thread :)

I don't have any real endgame gear in mind. Everything that provides maxblock, max resi, some fhr and life would be fine.
Since you can not mf for a certain item, there are just some runewords I am aiming for. That would be treachery and rhyme.
Give me a decent block amu additional to that and a PB with 6 Orts in it and I'm happy :)

Of more importance is the precast equip, because this is the way my dmg can be improved. I hope I can collect some decent stuff.

With the best gear pssible a Meleesorc can complete the game, no doubt. B.net melees are pretty good.
When I cannot complete the game, than I won't blame the built but my lack of skill.

Merc choice is definitely still something have to think of. Time will tell :)
Feb 2 2012 05:06pm
Act 2 Nightmare

After a nice voyage with Warriv I found myself in this hot and sandy place.
I first replaced my merc. Gonna try a might merc for now. Ahsab was like: "Need a might merc? I am a might merc!" :D

On my way to Radament. Surprisingly the archers down there were no thread.

Ahsab, get him boy!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1111213141540Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll