d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Ben - Holy Freeze Paladin > P8 Hc Walkthrough
Prev1101112131418Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33.19
Jun 3 2020 11:21pm
that's 2 fals

pretty neat but pretty sure its useless
also am officially out of room
pretty god damn fucking annoying
Jun 5 2020 10:27am
well
sorry for no updates
but i've literally just been lking and still nothing
lots of this going around

this was pretty close

again interesting but i think no good
Jun 5 2020 10:30am
d2 finally gave me a fucking crumb
i've been lking so long that all my armor has broken repeatedly

ALRIGHT
just utterly ridiculous

here it fucking is
i swear to god i've found multiple surs/bers in the time it has taken to gather this
can somebody please tell me what the fuck to do with it
voice of reason/treach/lawbringer all need this and idk if i can do another 1k nm lk runs
what do i make first that could give me a chance of getting through a1 hell?
Gold: 50,102.31
Warn: 10%
Jun 5 2020 10:39am
I think you should make treachery. That would be way better than vipermagi for a zealer.

Also, you don't NEED to hoard all of these low runes. They're so common you can just mf one if you really needed it... for example, just keep 1 hel, you don't need 3.
Gold: 65.00
Jun 5 2020 11:54am
As I already noted before, Id go with lawbringer. Makes the ghost-guys in tower be non PIs and they get struck by the aura so they dont attack at all. One type if enemies down. Decrep + your aura will slow all enemies down so badly you can easily tank a few more. I tried it myself as a frenzy barb. Count runs before lawbringer were scary and now theyre a piece of cake.
Found a Gul on my way and an Um at the count. Just saying, it gets you lvls, it gets you a good chance of better runes than nm lk and its not that freaking boring. Guess its more fun to farm a second lem for treachery there 🙂
Gold: 60.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 5 2020 02:46pm
Quote (M0r0n @ Jun 5 2020 07:54pm)
As I already noted before, Id go with lawbringer. Makes the ghost-guys in tower be non PIs and they get struck by the aura so they dont attack at all. One type if enemies down. Decrep + your aura will slow all enemies down so badly you can easily tank a few more. I tried it myself as a frenzy barb. Count runs before lawbringer were scary and now theyre a piece of cake.
Found a Gul on my way and an Um at the count. Just saying, it gets you lvls, it gets you a good chance of better runes than nm lk and its not that freaking boring. Guess its more fun to farm a second lem for treachery there 🙂

Vouch. My mauler bear thrived with it
Gold: 10,967.77
Jun 5 2020 03:14pm
Lawbringer ofc.
Gold: 141.01
Jun 5 2020 03:24pm
Lawbringer. Many better armors can be mfed or built with lower runes you'll find in hell, but they won't change the game like decrep. You could actually use it yourself on swap until it proves then back to whatever. Would allow you to keep an A2 Merc. It does make you have to get into battle before Merc gets wrecked, but as long as you don't take on too many enemies at once and have a good chance to hit it'll proc pretty quick. Decrep + HF =slow mo
Jun 5 2020 09:37pm
Quote (Tkamp @ Jun 5 2020 06:54pm)
Lawbringer. Many better armors can be mfed or built with lower runes you'll find in hell, but they won't change the game like decrep. You could actually use it yourself on swap until it proves then back to whatever. Would allow you to keep an A2 Merc. It does make you have to get into battle before Merc gets wrecked, but as long as you don't take on too many enemies at once and have a good chance to hit it'll proc pretty quick. Decrep + HF =slow mo

Quote (-joey- @ Jun 5 2020 06:44pm)
Lawbringer ofc.

Quote (Itsjustpain2 @ Jun 5 2020 06:16pm)
Vouch. My mauler bear thrived with it

Quote (M0r0n @ Jun 5 2020 03:24pm)

thanks guys really appreciate the insight
we shall bring the law
Quote (pwb3 @ Jun 5 2020 02:09pm)
I think you should make treachery. That would be way better than vipermagi for a zealer.

Also, you don't NEED to hoard all of these low runes. They're so common you can just mf one if you really needed it... for example, just keep 1 hel, you don't need 3.

you are also right
i feel like this is a great metaphor for my crippling depression lol!
but this feels so much better
i had my cube full too so whenever i socketed stuff i had to empty it god it was horseshit

so i've been just doing a few more lk runs looking for a base
exciting finding eth dimensional blades

no good
Jun 5 2020 09:41pm
fortunately a weapon rack dropped this so i didn't have to go through the agony of socketing
was hoping for an eth one but i'm really done with this shit

WE HAVE THE LAW

alright
here we are back in hell
i've got a nice few rare rings that i'm kind of cycling between for my resists but i think this is the best i have right now
i made a smoke for new merc so he's maxed out now too
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1101112131418Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll