d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Poison Nova > Sebhehe With A Touch Of New!
Prev1100101102103104196Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 115.00
Apr 9 2013 11:16am
moar
Gold: 15.00
Apr 10 2013 04:37pm
Quote (Banana_Lover @ Apr 6 2013 03:13am)
You already had the last post in this thread. He'll get to it when he f***ing gets to it.

Quote (Airwaves @ Apr 6 2013 06:53pm)
thus begins (jk has already begun) a 10:1 ratio of shitposts to actual updates

:cry:
Gold: 33,333.33
Apr 11 2013 12:24am
calm down guys. the thread was closed because seb told us he wont be playing for some time. additionaly other wt posters got so mad their own wts were more or less ignored. so they called the authorities :D

haters gonna hate.
Gold: 40.00
Warn: 50%
Apr 11 2013 01:12am
Quote (akphilo @ Apr 10 2013 11:24pm)
calm down guys. the thread was closed because seb told us he wont be playing for some time. additionaly other wt posters got so mad their own wts were more or less ignored. so they called the authorities :D

haters gonna hate.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. He stopped playing, and this page kept getting bumped and ended up with 10+ pages of nothing but spam.
It got annoying. While I care that people look at and enjoy my walkthrus, I do not care if they follow others more closely.

Anyways, if the next post after mine isn't Sebhehe's, I will be Pming Paparick again. Seb can re-open this anytime he wants. But until then, it should remain closed because of morons like you who spam it all day and night nonstop.

Edit: My sorc wt is far from being ignored. So shut the hell up.

This post was edited by Banana_Lover on Apr 11 2013 01:12am
Apr 11 2013 02:38am
Quote (Banana_Lover @ Apr 11 2013 08:12am)
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. He stopped playing, and this page kept getting bumped and ended up with 10+ pages of nothing but spam.
It got annoying. While I care that people look at and enjoy my walkthrus, I do not care if they follow others more closely.

Anyways, if the next post after mine isn't Sebhehe's, I will be Pming Paparick again. Seb can re-open this anytime he wants. But until then, it should remain closed because of morons like you who spam it all day and night nonstop.

Edit: My sorc wt is far from being ignored. So shut the hell up

QED

Gold: 788.00
Apr 11 2013 03:21am
Quote (Banana_Lover @ 11 Apr 2013 11:42)

Edit: My sorc wt is far from being ignored. So shut the hell up.

I think that you should put in to be a moderator in another forum. Quite frankly, I tire of you spamming this thread whining about others spamming this thread. I don't think you currently possess the authority to dictate what gets posted here. To bolster my point, see the following:

Seb! Glad to see you back and healthy! I did PM you before your inbox got full, but that was quite some time ago. This thread is as epic in it's return as it was previously. I am (of course) tracking again!
Gold: 13.41
Apr 11 2013 05:00am
Quote (blitzer123 @ Apr 11 2013 11:21am)
I think that you should put in to be a moderator in another forum.  Quite frankly, I tire of you spamming this thread whining about others spamming this thread.  I don't think you currently possess the authority to dictate what gets posted here.  To bolster my point, see the following:

Seb!  Glad to see you back and healthy!  I did PM you before your inbox got full, but that was quite some time ago.  This thread is as epic in it's return as it was previously. I am (of course) tracking again!

But, he is right you know... I also want to see more and I check this thread daily just to find tons and tons of "moar" spam and people arguing about it. Close it until he's back else we're gonna make another 10 pages of nothing.
Gold: 40.00
Warn: 50%
Apr 11 2013 05:10am
Quote (blitzer123 @ Apr 11 2013 02:21am)
I think that you should put in to be a moderator in another forum.  Quite frankly, I tire of you spamming this thread whining about others spamming this thread.  I don't think you currently possess the authority to dictate what gets posted here.  To bolster my point, see the following:

Seb!  Glad to see you back and healthy!  I did PM you before your inbox got full, but that was quite some time ago.  This thread is as epic in it's return as it was previously. I am (of course) tracking again!

My spam in this thread? I've posted I believe, 6 times in this 100 page thread. I do not possess the authority to dictate anything, but Paparick does, and he has my pm.
Gold: 1,003.00
Apr 11 2013 07:20am
Quote (blitzer123 @ Apr 11 2013 10:21am)

+1

I've been working a lot again and haven't had time to play. I don't think there's any need to lock the topic again. Right now you're the one spamming it Banana_Lover. I rather have 2-3 guys writing "moar" in my topic than you making a new "do you want to see this/that/blabla?"-topic every other day. Just fucking do it.

I'll post updates as soon as I can. :)
Apr 11 2013 07:29am
Quote (sebhehe @ Apr 11 2013 02:20pm)
+1

I've been working a lot again and haven't had time to play. I don't think there's any need to lock the topic again. Right now you're the one spamming it Banana_Lover. I rather have 2-3 guys writing "moar" in my topic than you making a new "do you want to see this/that/blabla?"-topic every other day. Just fucking do it.

I'll post updates as soon as I can. :)

like i pointed out in my post earlier: he is just jellous. REALLY jellous. i see forward for some updates. and ok this seem like spam because i say it over and over.

NICE WT. NICE DROPS. MY FAV CHAMP. MY FAV WT :)

by the way have anyone an idea when there will be another reset. i will start to play again.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1100101102103104196Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll