d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > ~ ~ Slowandsteady P8 Hc Zon ~ ~
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23,056.09
Dec 26 2023 06:20pm

Little upgrade to the shop

Stats before act 4

Dec 31 2023 08:26pm

2/3 Lionhearth

Gold: 1,845.00
Jan 1 2024 09:53pm
Nice early Lum drop!! Ngl, I've never really played a Zon before. I remember baaaaaaack in the day (when I was a teenager like 15 years ago) when I played OG D2, I tried running a Physical Bowzon. It was aight. But I have always wanted to try a Plaguezon or something. Just never was enticed by any of the builds. As you post, lmk your opinions and theory build you hope to craft w/ SlowNSteady!
Jan 1 2024 10:32pm
Quote (Astrological @ Jan 1 2024 10:53pm)
Nice early Lum drop!! Ngl, I've never really played a Zon before. I remember baaaaaaack in the day (when I was a teenager like 15 years ago) when I played OG D2, I tried running a Physical Bowzon. It was aight. But I have always wanted to try a Plaguezon or something. Just never was enticed by any of the builds. As you post, lmk your opinions and theory build you hope to craft w/ SlowNSteady!

Tbh, didnt play a lot of zon either. Actually, did couple WT with barbs and pals mostly. Never did any with zon/necro/sorc. So I go pretty strait to hell and going pretty slow on the runs. I hate to rerun like 100 x the same boss/area. so Im about to go hell to lvl 80 aactually. Will see what is gonna happen. For the build I would LOVE to get titans for sure but except that, Im going pretty mid game (lore/lionhearth/rhyme). Try to spend money on 2/20 javs gloves or 3/20 with the best odds, but no luck so far).

Damage is really crazy so far, didnt have any difficulties to kill anything. Just LI are pain... so will see in hell, but I think I will have to pimp out my merc and try to find those tits to keep going. Ngl, I wont farm for infinity .. so thats gonna be a tricky run lol
Jan 1 2024 10:34pm
Here for now, Gonna keep farming a bit till 80 and then gonna start hell no matter what :P

*Level 76

This post was edited by ThunderStone on Jan 1 2024 10:35pm
Gold: 1,845.00
Jan 2 2024 12:16am
Quote (ThunderStone @ Jan 2 2024 12:32am)
Tbh, didnt play a lot of zon either. Actually, did couple WT with barbs and pals mostly. Never did any with zon/necro/sorc. So I go pretty strait to hell and going pretty slow on the runs. I hate to rerun like 100 x the same boss/area. so Im about to go hell to lvl 80 aactually. Will see what is gonna happen. For the build I would LOVE to get titans for sure but except that, Im going pretty mid game (lore/lionhearth/rhyme). Try to spend money on 2/20 javs gloves or 3/20 with the best odds, but no luck so far).

Damage is really crazy so far, didnt have any difficulties to kill anything. Just LI are pain... so will see in hell, but I think I will have to pimp out my merc and try to find those tits to keep going. Ngl, I wont farm for infinity .. so thats gonna be a tricky run lol

100% what I'm experiencing w/ my Hydra Sorc. Hell is def a slap in the face tho lmao. So GL there, fam! SlowNSteady and Yzma shall ride n die together hahah. I had some pretty great luck w/ NM Terror Zones for high lvl drops. Maybe run those and hope for some Titans to drop. But I know lightning zons are pretty legit even w/ budget gear so you shouldn't have too much trouble grinding Hell! But I def feel you when you prefer not to run the same thing over n over. Honestly, that's why I'm such a huge fan of TZones now. Breaks up the monotony.
Jan 2 2024 12:11pm
Quote (Astrological @ Jan 2 2024 01:16am)
100% what I'm experiencing w/ my Hydra Sorc. Hell is def a slap in the face tho lmao. So GL there, fam! SlowNSteady and Yzma shall ride n die together hahah. I had some pretty great luck w/ NM Terror Zones for high lvl drops. Maybe run those and hope for some Titans to drop. But I know lightning zons are pretty legit even w/ budget gear so you shouldn't have too much trouble grinding Hell! But I def feel you when you prefer not to run the same thing over n over. Honestly, that's why I'm such a huge fan of TZones now. Breaks up the monotony.

Yeah your right. I may keep looking about those TZ. I just run a cow once after beating baal NM and I drop like 5 uniques on my run. Thats was crazy. When I have some good TZ i'll run a couple till I hit 80 for sure.

''We ride together, we die together'' - Bad boys for life :hug:
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 40%
Jan 2 2024 12:17pm
Quote (ThunderStone @ Jan 2 2024 05:32am)

Anya is your friend for gloves :)
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Jan 2 2024 12:21pm
Quote (Astrological @ Jan 1 2024 07:53pm)

Javazon literally the most powerful pve class in d2

You can clear a giant group with 2 lightning fury throws
Jan 3 2024 09:24pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 2 2024 01:17pm)
Anya is your friend for gloves :)

yeah I should, but I dont have the patience loll

so I'll continu with my crappy glove

Quote (Pharaohmon @ Jan 2 2024 01:21pm)
Javazon literally the most powerful pve class in d2

You can clear a giant group with 2 lightning fury throws

actually my more powerfull walkthrough :)

Troll me more ... plz give for zons

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll