d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Bends Bends Bends
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 13 2017 02:28pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Jun 13 2017 10:20pm)
Oh yeah the vehicule I'm driving is home dispatch. Fuel, insurance, repair fees, literally everything is paid for and I park it home.
However that's a lot of wild guesses in the attempt of making fun of my personal life. It's too bad I'm not ashamed of any part of it. :mellow:

I wonder how you got to that point though? Perhaps you concluded you weren't going to argue anymore because you wouldn't win in the end? :rolleyes:

personally i imagined you driving a pick up because of your avatar :wacko: ! i mean that mullet and that john holmes mustache kinda screams pickup truck :P
Gold: 41.00
Jun 13 2017 02:30pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 13 2017 04:28pm)
personally i imagined you driving a pick up because of your avatar :wacko: ! i mean that mullet and that john holmes mustache kinda screams pickup truck :P

Hahahaahah that's pretty funny.
The avatar comes from Blink182 though. ^_^
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 13 2017 02:32pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Jun 13 2017 10:30pm)
Hahahaahah that's pretty funny.
The avatar comes from Blink182 though. ^_^

awwww damn :D well i guess they drive pickups then :P
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
Jun 13 2017 03:03pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Jun 13 2017 05:20pm)
Oh yeah the vehicule I'm driving is home dispatch. Fuel, insurance, repair fees, literally everything is paid for and I park it home.
However that's a lot of wild guesses in the attempt of making fun of my personal life. It's too bad I'm not ashamed of any part of it. :mellow:

I wonder how you got to that point though? Perhaps you concluded you weren't going to argue anymore because you wouldn't win in the end? :rolleyes:

I don't remember anyone around asking about your vehicle details and who or what is paid. But since you said... dispatch? HAHAHAH what a life huh :D
That's prove my point. Peace! and go back to work btw.

edit: I was looking your last posts and there are, literally, pages and pages of you complaining or talking about someone. Rarely I see a post with PoE-related content or any other game. You are a salty person with a bad job and life who likes to complain all the time. Geez!

This post was edited by Bozzano on Jun 13 2017 03:23pm
Jun 13 2017 08:11pm
Quote (Bozzano @ Jun 13 2017 05:03pm)
I don't remember anyone around asking about your vehicle details and who or what is paid. But since you said... dispatch? HAHAHAH what a life huh :D
That's prove my point. Peace! and go back to work btw.

edit: I was looking your last posts and there are, literally, pages and pages of you complaining or talking about someone. Rarely I see a post with PoE-related content or any other game. You are a salty person with a bad job and life who likes to complain all the time. Geez!

Obviously all I had to do here was read between the lines. Wasn't going to wait for you to ask me "Oh tell me more about your job" but the fact that you quoted me on every post I made saying childish stuff like "go back to your truck" gave me the hint that you were probably much more interested than I thought, which seems to conclude as true, seeing how you took your time to reply to every aspect of the job I told you about hahaha.

Not sure what's wrong with the dispatch part btw. It only means I get to park in my driveway instead of having to leave the truck at work and use my car to get back home, which I'm sure everyone would agree is best.
Also that's pretty cool, all that salty stuff and my bad job and life LOOL. It's not like you know my salary or life... like wtf are these arguments. Complaining all the time is the most ironic part though, coming from a kid who reports literally everyone's post in this subforum, taking his time to comment on how inappropriate he finds their posts. Not that is beyond the meaning of complaining.

Just reading the shape of your sentences I don't expect you to understand any of this shit. "Peace and go back to work btw" wtf is that even supposed to mean? You're telling me what to do? LOL

You don't get to complain about my PoE-related content when you quote me the same as I do, on top of giving everyone here shit, every day. The only people I spend my time letting them know they're a waste of space are people like you. Feel special buddy! And stay my fan, reaching @ my recent posts. B)
Jun 13 2017 08:13pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 13 2017 04:32pm)
awwww damn :D well i guess they drive pickups then :P

They don't drive pickups! They're a band!
Actually the avatar comes straight from one of their most popular songs First Date.
You should look it up! It's old but gold. :thumbsup:
Jun 26 2017 02:06pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Jun 13 2017 11:11pm)
Obviously all I had to do here was read between the lines. Wasn't going to wait for you to ask me "Oh tell me more about your job" but the fact that you quoted me on every post I made saying childish stuff like "go back to your truck" gave me the hint that you were probably much more interested than I thought, which seems to conclude as true, seeing how you took your time to reply to every aspect of the job I told you about hahaha.

Not sure what's wrong with the dispatch part btw. It only means I get to park in my driveway instead of having to leave the truck at work and use my car to get back home, which I'm sure everyone would agree is best.
Also that's pretty cool, all that salty stuff and my bad job and life LOOL. It's not like you know my salary or life... like wtf are these arguments. Complaining all the time is the most ironic part though, coming from a kid who reports literally everyone's post in this subforum, taking his time to comment on how inappropriate he finds their posts. Not that is beyond the meaning of complaining.

Just reading the shape of your sentences I don't expect you to understand any of this shit. "Peace and go back to work btw" wtf is that even supposed to mean? You're telling me what to do? LOL

You don't get to complain about my PoE-related content when you quote me the same as I do, on top of giving everyone here shit, every day. The only people I spend my time letting them know they're a waste of space are people like you. Feel special buddy! And stay my fan, reaching @ my recent posts. B)

bumping for the laugh :rofl:
the raging wall of text

This post was edited by Bozzano on Jun 26 2017 02:06pm
Gold: 35.00
Jun 26 2017 03:26pm
Quote (Bozzano @ 26 Jun 2017 22:06)
bumping for the laugh :rofl:
the raging wall of text

neat +1ing
Jun 26 2017 03:41pm