d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Account Locked With 3100+ Exalts + 4 Mirrors > One Guy Says Xx@d2jsp In My Game.
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.04
Nov 14 2016 06:22pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Nov 14 2016 07:20pm)
That requires work. Sitting in my hideout on a level 1 buying / selling on poe.trade doesn't xD

u do this one time, u dont have to worry about losing all the work u put in buying and selling :)

i just stay in my own guild no point joining guilds, i guess if bored to talk to people or maybe mapping or w.e but still no point

own ur own guild, have someone else or a diff ip make it :) and ur good for life
Gold: 95.20
Nov 14 2016 06:41pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Nov 14 2016 07:20pm)
That requires work. Sitting in my hideout on a level 1 buying / selling on poe.trade doesn't xD

You're literally digging your own grave ATM. If anyone that dealt with your account reads this, you're more than likely going to get permabanned. You can't even transfer items because it'll flag your account with such a huge amount of transfer.
Gold: 2,878.88
Nov 14 2016 06:44pm
Quote (allience @ Nov 14 2016 07:41pm)
You're literally digging your own grave ATM. If anyone that dealt with your account reads this, you're more than likely going to get permabanned. You can't even transfer items because it'll flag your account with such a huge amount of transfer.

Moved all the stuff off it the moment it got unlocked nothing happened yet. Will hold on to it until I can get a big amount gone on PA or break it up slowly on a few accounts. Either way I don't play PoE anyway anymore I just flip shit. If I lose it all I lose it :P
Nov 14 2016 06:48pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Nov 14 2016 07:44pm)
Moved all the stuff off it the moment it got unlocked nothing happened yet. Will hold on to it until I can get a big amount gone on PA or break it up slowly on a few accounts. Either way I don't play PoE anyway anymore I just flip shit. If I lose it all I lose it :P

It wouldn't happen until a day or two later. I've moved items from my new account in perandus to a much older exalted account. Two days later, every single account I signed on was flagged and banned including my IP, and it took 7-14 days to sort it out. Let's just say that's without me admitting to RMT on a public forum and bragging about it.

Edit: I even did it via ground dropping inside of maps to not flag the system.

This post was edited by allience on Nov 14 2016 06:49pm
Nov 14 2016 06:52pm
Quote (allience @ Nov 14 2016 07:48pm)
It wouldn't happen until a day or two later. I've moved items from my new account in perandus to a much older exalted account. Two days later, every single account I signed on was flagged and banned including my IP, and it took 7-14 days to sort it out. Let's just say that's without me admitting to RMT on a public forum and bragging about it.

I wasn't bragging about it I was stating that I was banned and then unbanned. And I'm still unbanned. If I get banned again then so be it I'll start flipping from scratch again. Only need a few ex to make 5-10 ex a day doing literally nothing lol. The guy who traded with me hasn't been banned yet either. Didn't ask him but /whois shows hes in game so yea
Nov 14 2016 06:56pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Nov 14 2016 07:52pm)
I wasn't bragging about it I was stating that I was banned and then unbanned. And I'm still unbanned. If I get banned again then so be it I'll start flipping from scratch again. Only need a few ex to make 5-10 ex a day doing literally nothing lol. The guy who traded with me hasn't been banned yet either. Didn't ask him but /whois shows hes in game so yea

??? There's several posts of you saying you'll sell everything you own and start fresh. After seeing the link that someone made on Reddit linking this direct thread, how is that not bragging? After GGG unlocks your account on the promise that you won't attempt RMT again? I mean, as far as d2jsp stupidity goes...
Gold: 15,440.50
Nov 14 2016 06:57pm
This literally happened to me after a couple days of playing the game. One retard, who seem to of been around a while, said JSP. I blocked him and didn't trade with him but my account still got banned. When I emailed them they said they would unblock me if I were to promise not to do it again. Kind of sucks but i'm kind of glad they did and didn't take my gear. I honestly just can't believe they are actually that strict on a game when they can't even make money from it. They would probably make more money from people being able to trade and make money off the game right? Oh well. Sorry for your luck buddy
Nov 14 2016 07:00pm
Quote (Conspire @ Nov 14 2016 07:57pm)
This literally happened to me after a couple days of playing the game. One retard, who seem to of been around a while, said JSP. I blocked him and didn't trade with him but my account still got banned. When I emailed them they said they would unblock me if I were to promise not to do it again. Kind of sucks but i'm kind of glad they did and didn't take my gear. I honestly just can't believe they are actually that strict on a game when they can't even make money from it. They would probably make more money from people being able to trade and make money off the game right? Oh well. Sorry for your luck buddy

Actually, the reason why they make so much money is from supporters packs. I've bought out almost every big pack since release and a lot of others have as well. For most people buying these packs, they do it because they like how the game keeps cheaters and RMTers away from competing in ladders. We all know that's a hard task when some of these guys have 50000 bitch boys at their biddings.
Nov 14 2016 07:00pm
Quote (allience @ Nov 14 2016 07:56pm)
??? There's several posts of you saying you'll sell everything you own and start fresh. After seeing the link that someone made on Reddit linking this direct thread, how is that not bragging? After GGG unlocks your account on the promise that you won't attempt RMT again? I mean, as far as d2jsp stupidity goes...

Of course I'm going to keep selling. Would you expect anything different from a jsp member? I don't care at all that someone linked this to reddit. I don't care at all if I get banned again. If they want to flag everyone I've traded with and ban them that'll be pretty much the entire standard trading forum -,-

Nov 14 2016 07:01pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Nov 14 2016 08:00pm)
Of course I'm going to keep selling. Would you expect anything different from a jsp member? I don't care at all that someone linked this to reddit. I don't care at all if I get banned again. If they want to flag everyone I've traded with and ban them that'll be pretty much the entire standard trading forum -,-

The point is to do it discreetly. Not to stop doing it. You openly admitting to it only hurts you lol.

You provided all the info on this thread for GGG to know who you are without having to search any databases. Lol.

This post was edited by allience on Nov 14 2016 07:05pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll