d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile >
Poll > Is Poe Stale And Boring?
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 8 2019 10:12am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Feb 8 2019 03:27am)
bored of sc?

play some hc

Hardcore is not a different experience except for psuedo-perm death.

GGG has even half assed this. Make hardcore death permanent. No dumping your items off to another league to flip and trade just to reroll back into hardcore. Make higher tier overpowered unique items harder to acquire and higher crafting levels gated behind higher expenses or remove them completely. Monsters should be harder to kill and kill you faster everywhere not just in maps. The "hardcore" in this game is the time out crib in the special needs day care in hardcore city.
Gold: 140.00
Feb 8 2019 10:27am
Quote (Hopelessness @ Feb 7 2019 05:51pm)
nop
play since 2013
still hyped
this year 4 awesome leagues also exilecon
and then next year poe 4.0 mega expansion new engine etc.

poe4life

:thumbsup:
Gold: 500.00
Feb 8 2019 12:52pm
Quote (Sh00p @ 8 Feb 2019 18:12)
Hardcore is not a different experience except for psuedo-perm death.

GGG has even half assed this. Make hardcore death permanent. No dumping your items off to another league to flip and trade just to reroll back into hardcore. Make higher tier overpowered unique items harder to acquire and higher crafting levels gated behind higher expenses or remove them completely. Monsters should be harder to kill and kill you faster everywhere not just in maps. The "hardcore" in this game is the time out crib in the special needs day care in hardcore city.

What does that paragraph even mean?

Once you die in League-HC you get sent into Standard from which you can't transfer currency back to League-HC.

Sure you CAN do it via jsp or other non-allowed means but that doesn't mean GGG has to "balance" hardcore around rmt sites.
Feb 8 2019 01:56pm
Quote (Tankist @ Feb 8 2019 02:52pm)
What does that paragraph even mean?

Once you die in League-HC you get sent into Standard from which you can't transfer currency back to League-HC.

Sure you CAN do it via jsp or other non-allowed means but that doesn't mean GGG has to "balance" hardcore around rmt sites.

No in actuality path of exile's own forum trading has cross league trading with a disclaimer. So its all good in the hood my dawg.
Feb 8 2019 02:19pm
Quote (Sh00p @ 8 Feb 2019 21:56)
No in actuality path of exile's own forum trading has cross league trading with a disclaimer. So its all good in the hood my dawg.

You can cross-league trade on your own risk from Standard to regular Hardcore or League-SC to League-HC and vice versa.

Permaleague and temporary league cross-trading isn't allowed my dawg.

This post was edited by Tankist on Feb 8 2019 02:21pm
Feb 8 2019 02:59pm
Quote (Tankist @ Feb 8 2019 04:19pm)
You can cross-league trade on your own risk from Standard to regular Hardcore or League-SC to League-HC and vice versa.

Permaleague and temporary league cross-trading isn't allowed my dawg.

You can go ahead and insinuate that everyone follows the rules like this is a perfect world if you want to. But the fact of the matter is people trade their items from one league to the other on every platform. My point isnt that path of exile allows it or doesnt. People go on those forums, meet up with people who wanna buy items for one cross league trade, and end up trading with them across EVERY league. Not to mention all the other things already discussed. Jsp. Rmt sites. Fuck rules.

But what do I know in the face of the purest gamers ever. I wish I was that naive again.

But lets allow people to keep all of their items in every league no matter what whether its called "hardcore" or not to encourage this type of behavior instead of wiping them like we should. Oh wait we cant because we cave whenever anyone on rheddit starts complaining about the smallest little thing.
Feb 8 2019 03:08pm
Quote (Sh00p @ 8 Feb 2019 22:59)
You can go ahead and insinuate that everyone follows the rules like this is a perfect world if you want to. But the fact of the matter is people trade their items from one league to the other on every platform. My point isnt that path of exile allows it or doesnt. People go on those forums, meet up with people who wanna buy items for one cross league trade, and end up trading with them across EVERY league. Not to mention all the other things already discussed. Jsp. Rmt sites. Fuck rules.

But what do I know in the face of the purest gamers ever. I wish I was that naive again.

But lets allow people to keep all of their items in every league no matter what whether its called "hardcore" or not to encourage this type of behavior instead of wiping them like we should. Oh wait we cant because we cave whenever anyone on rheddit starts complaining about the smallest little thing.

Wasn't arguing if people do it or not. As I said in my previous post people of course do it through all the options available.

What I'm saying is that it is not endorsed by GGG nor can they balance the game around it.

Where there are people willing to pay for gold, there'll be rmt sites, can't let the terrorists win by deleting all items.

Back to whatever hardcore arpg wonderland you came from or play ssfhcbtw, my dawg.
Gold: 223,948.33
Feb 8 2019 03:09pm
Never go full sh00p
Feb 8 2019 03:13pm
Fuckin dumbasses arguing semantis. Priceless.
Gold: 1,945.00
Feb 8 2019 06:21pm
game will be dead once any company with a brain releases an arpg like diablo 2.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll