d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Deutsch > Sexy Picture & Video Thread > Lest Bitte Den Ersten Beitrag
Prev19079089099109111667Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,208.34
Dec 22 2012 07:30pm
Quote (lord.ice @ 23 Dec 2012 02:23)
asuka kishi

http://shrani.si/f/1n/pU/4PUCbWtP/asuka-kishi-2.jpg

http://shrani.si/f/3r/HS/22baw9ei/asuka-kishi-6.jpg

http://shrani.si/f/1P/z3/3KX1T5bw/asuka-kishi-12.jpg

sry nur mit schwanz is sowas geil
Gold: 680.00
Dec 22 2012 08:12pm
Quote (naryo @ Dec 22 2012 09:04pm)
mit dathmetal oder aggrorap wär's viel besser, haste recht ^.^
für leute ohne geschmack gibt's ja den mute button  ^_^

sorry aber du hast keine ahnung und gehst mir irgendwie immer mehr auf den sack ^^
Gold: 185.00
Dec 22 2012 08:21pm
Quote (DarkC @ Dec 23 2012 04:12am)
sorry aber du hast keine ahnung und gehst mir irgendwie immer mehr auf den sack ^^

wenn du das auf den musikgeschmak beziehst, sag ich nur, geschmäcker sind verschieden und das war ein joke der sich nicht verletzen sollte. wenn dem aber nicht so ist muss ich ganz klar widersprechen
und zum 2ten teil des satzes, bin halt keiner der einem nach dem mund redet und deswegen fühlt sich der ein oder andere auf den schlips getreten
kann bzw will ich auch nicht ändern
wenn dich das stört musst du es akzeptieren oder ignorieren

Gold: 1,459.20
Dec 23 2012 08:06am
Gold: 89,809.51
Dec 23 2012 08:19am
Gold: 12.95
Dec 24 2012 03:26am
Gold: 0.00
Dec 24 2012 03:45am
Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.Jenny u blow stop posting random shit.Milt Driving? LOL. Ill hear his music here in ny. Shits gonna be load.U better come visit milt. We be reppin the streets of ny and fuckin dem bitches all night long.Monica is mine, get over it.Ya I troll rofl. Thats y u spend your whole life on a video game.LOL THAT CLAN BLOWS, AND NICE PHOTOSHOPPED S/S'S, ALL FUCKIN BLACK LOLOL.Thats y I dont play d2 anymore randass? Learn some shit b4 u post. Your rage o meter must be high for u to start making up shit to try and get epride. And can u speak english? Shed some mo tears fo meh? LOLOL RANDOM. Gtfo kid, ur bad. Y would I cry over pixels?Nice fuckin clay randass. The only reason he wouldnt post a pic smoking it, is because there is nothing to smoke. And even if he did post a pic, he could have just rolled it up without anything in there. Kids bad like all the other randoms who try to get epride by posting guns, $, and drugs.Lol kid is raging so hard brain cells are starting to die. His come backs are getting worse and worse. I told him to stop, but I guess he cannot stop the rage. I guess he will just have to play some d2 to get his rage down by pvming. Then when he dies to a fallen his rage will be @ its peak.Lol I love how kids devote topics to me after I verbal the shit out of them. O well, I cannot be beat so they go afk and rage.Anime lover how many times do I have to say stfu and go suck on some kid. Your like 8 shouldnt u be in bed by now? Or has d2 consumed your life so much u dont goto school and sit around and play d2 all day.I sense rage Bryan. Does it matter if they can play a musical instrument? No. It isnt required in their music. They are singers, not rock groups. Its just like everyone else like Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Do they play instuments? No they dont, they are singers. Its funny how u think everyone should listen to ur type of music, which Im guessing is rock, when all rockers do is play the same shit over and over again. Same drum beat, same everything. Rappers do a lot more then u think kid. Some have been in movies, and a lot will prolly be in movies in the next 10 years, and a lot of them donate to charity. Next time u try to diss out rap for being something that u dont like, learn the facts first kid. You have just been verballed.Cuz ur fuckin gay. I dont even play d2 anymore, and I
Gold: 5,743.14
Dec 24 2012 05:28am
Quote (RTFG @ 24 Dec 2012 11:45)
Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.Jenny u blow stop posting random shit.Milt Driving? LOL. Ill hear his music here in ny. Shits gonna be load.U better come visit milt. We be reppin the streets of ny and fuckin dem bitches all night long.Monica is mine, get over it.Ya I troll rofl. Thats y u spend your whole life on a video game.LOL THAT CLAN BLOWS, AND NICE PHOTOSHOPPED S/S'S, ALL FUCKIN BLACK LOLOL.Thats y I dont play d2 anymore randass? Learn some shit b4 u post. Your rage o meter must be high for u to start making up shit to try and get epride. And can u speak english? Shed some mo tears fo meh? LOLOL RANDOM. Gtfo kid, ur bad. Y would I cry over pixels?Nice fuckin clay randass. The only reason he wouldnt post a pic smoking it, is because there is nothing to smoke. And even if he did post a pic, he could have just rolled it up without anything in there. Kids bad like all the other randoms who try to get epride by posting guns, $, and drugs.Lol kid is raging so hard brain cells are starting to die. His come backs are getting worse and worse. I told him to stop, but I guess he cannot stop the rage. I guess he will just have to play some d2 to get his rage down by pvming. Then when he dies to a fallen his rage will be @ its peak.Lol I love how kids devote topics to me after I verbal the shit out of them. O well, I cannot be beat so they go afk and rage.Anime lover how many times do I have to say stfu and go suck on some kid. Your like 8 shouldnt u be in bed by now? Or has d2 consumed your life so much u dont goto school and sit around and play d2 all day.I sense rage Bryan. Does it matter if they can play a musical instrument? No. It isnt required in their music. They are singers, not rock groups. Its just like everyone else like Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Do they play instuments? No they dont, they are singers. Its funny how u think everyone should listen to ur type of music, which Im guessing is rock, when all rockers do is play the same shit over and over again. Same drum beat, same everything. Rappers do a lot more then u think kid. Some have been in movies, and a lot will prolly be in movies in the next 10 years, and a lot of them donate to charity. Next time u try to diss out rap for being something that u dont like, learn the facts first kid. You have just been verballed.Cuz ur fuckin gay. I dont even play d2 anymore, and I

Invalid post specified, or post already reported.
Gold: 1,571.00
Dec 24 2012 05:38pm

Gold: 1,113.99
Dec 24 2012 05:48pm
Quote (lord.ice @ Dec 24 2012 11:38pm)

45er Bizeps
Go Back To Deutsch Topic List
Prev19079089099109111667Next
Closed New Topic New Poll