d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > D2r Widow Maker Based Character Guide
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Jun 2 2022 05:04am
Quote (zuz8 @ Jun 2 2022 05:17am)
So the arach + clegs gloves still work? Lmao

it doesn't permaslow like in 1.09 where multiple slow sources bugged out, but its still 35% slow instead of 25% and you want the arachs anyway.
generally speaking I think using a hel widowmaker and basic dex setup with lacerator/swordback/clegs gets the point across. Blackhorns would be nice if you could get away with the lack of dex. If some wolf or bvb is running towards you and being annoying, you can plink a few arrows into them and they'll get the message when they're amp damaged, slowed, poisoned briefly and taking open wounds. But I can't imagine anyone shelling out for best in slot swap gear like 120/45/30 dex circlet just to use a widow swap on a barb.

it can also be handy against joderdins but you really have to play cautious with it and you have to do something like grief+lacerator swap so you can still defensive ww when they try to stomp you, I don't recommend it, the dps is just too low against someone who can actually threaten you back.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 2 2022 07:01am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 2 2022 07:04am)
it doesn't permaslow like in 1.09 where multiple slow sources bugged out, but its still 35% slow instead of 25% and you want the arachs anyway.
generally speaking I think using a hel widowmaker and basic dex setup with lacerator/swordback/clegs gets the point across. Blackhorns would be nice if you could get away with the lack of dex. If some wolf or bvb is running towards you and being annoying, you can plink a few arrows into them and they'll get the message when they're amp damaged, slowed, poisoned briefly and taking open wounds. But I can't imagine anyone shelling out for best in slot swap gear like 120/45/30 dex circlet just to use a widow swap on a barb.

it can also be handy against joderdins but you really have to play cautious with it and you have to do something like grief+lacerator swap so you can still defensive ww when they try to stomp you, I don't recommend it, the dps is just too low against someone who can actually threaten you back.

It's just so satisfying to plink people with arrows when you're not a amazon
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 3 2022 06:29am
What would the skill tree on a widow barb look like?
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll