d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Double Rolled Fools Max Damage!?!?!?
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 60,764.01
Jun 11 2024 10:50am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ Jun 11 2024 09:46am)
I’ve called out a lot of people for scamming and being a multi.

People don’t like when you air out their dirty laundry.

Also people don’t like the fact I’ve never lost a ft5 in sin v sin.

Good sin players and ones that don’t scam/have a multi like me. Bad sin players and those who have scammed / have a multi don’t like me.

Weird how people hate facts.

Again. Narcissistic comment nobody asked for 🤣 🤣
Gold: 317.69
Jun 11 2024 10:52am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ Jun 11 2024 12:42pm)
lol very true about admitting to being Bui.

0% ego
100% facts

0% care about peoples respect

Did you ever duel Bui? Show us some 1v1 tourney plays. If there’s videos.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85048753&f=148

This post was edited by Tarisus on Jun 11 2024 10:56am
Gold: 16,529.69
Jun 11 2024 11:00am
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 11 2024 11:52am)
Did you ever duel Bui? Show us some 1v1 tourney plays. If there’s videos.

Ya we dueled a lot a lot back in the day. When I started calling out his scammy behavior in 2020ish he avoided me like the plague, except once where we were a pub game where I 3-0d him sin v sin in like 2021 (lod). Given I was openly trying to point out what a piece of shit he is at the time, I posted screenshots of the 3-0, which I don’t do as a rule. I’ll see if I can find them around jsp.

But I don’t stream, watch streams, video etc etc. I barely make time to play the game, and I’m for sure not going to watch people play.

As I’ve said many times, I’m only good at sin v sin. It’s the only thing I’ve “cared” enoguh about to make any sort of time investment in.

I’ve genenrally stayed away from tournaments as I don’t make that sort of time commitment in playing, and especially when trying to coordinate multiple people’s time. Which is why as many know, I hate team duels. Not only because I don’t want to rely on 3 other people doing their job, but 7 people’s different AFKs. Given the small amount of time I allocate, I don’t want to be sitting around while people are taking a shit.
Jun 11 2024 11:03am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ Jun 11 2024 10:00am)
Ya we dueled a lot a lot back in the day. When I started calling out his scammy behavior in 2020ish he avoided me like the plague, except once where we were a pub game where I 3-0d him sin v sin in like 2021 (lod). Given I was openly trying to point out what a piece of shit he is at the time, I posted screenshots of the 3-0, which I don’t do as a rule. I’ll see if I can find them around jsp.

But I don’t stream, watch streams, video etc etc. I barely make time to play the game, and I’m for sure not going to watch people play.

As I’ve said many times, I’m only good at sin v sin. It’s the only thing I’ve “cared” enoguh about to make any sort of time investment in.

I’ve genenrally stayed away from tournaments as I don’t make that sort of time commitment in playing, and especially when trying to coordinate multiple people’s time. Which is why as many know, I hate team duels. Not only because I don’t want to rely on 3 other people doing their job, but 7 people’s different AFKs. Given the small amount of time I allocate, I don’t want to be sitting around while people are taking a shit.

Sinpk was chill and fun. Not much time needed to coordinate with 1 person for duel.

Thanks to Bui himself it's dead now. But you should have joined but oh well 😏
Jun 11 2024 11:04am
Quote (KimSulki84 @ Jun 11 2024 12:03pm)
Sinpk was chill and fun. Not much time needed to coordinate with 1 person for duel.

Thanks to Bui himself it's dead now. But you should have joined but oh well 😏

I actually did join the discord a couple weeks ago. And I didn’t even post anything and Bui kicked me. Poor guy still triggered about facts I see.
Jun 11 2024 11:07am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ Jun 11 2024 10:04am)
I actually did join the discord a couple weeks ago. And I didn’t even post anything and Bui kicked me. Poor guy still triggered about facts I see.

Bui fked up about something a few months back and most of dudes left. He's very salty dude from the looks of it
Jun 11 2024 11:09am
Quote (KimSulki84 @ Jun 11 2024 12:07pm)
Bui fked up about something a few months back and most of dudes left. He's very salty dude from the looks of it

Scummy people will continue to do scummy things.
Jun 11 2024 11:13am
Quote (KimSulki84 @ Jun 11 2024 12:07pm)

I’ve had a sin discord for awhile that has a good amount of the OG sin players from lod in it.

If it is needed, I’d be happy to expand it to the d2r sins to start to recordinate sin v sin.
Gold: 0.10
Jun 11 2024 12:24pm
This is less about just sin vs sin but I have a hard time gauging how fair a d2r match can even be with many people having client mods that are allowed for use online. For example, I've seen mods with enlarged graphics for things like various attacks and/or swapped out with other attacks entirely. Does that mean they can, for example, make a druid's zoo not appear at all? Or be clickable? Or make it easier to select someone's name with the cursor by making it huge? I'm sure there's more to it than just that too (not even counting hacks that don't touch the client). Then with just a normal retail copy, people can have different displayed screen sizes so I feel like the game is pretty fucked by default as far as a level playing field goes.

Doesn't matter much to me anyway, I'll generally duel whoever's online when I can play. But it's also annoying when random players start subtly making excuses and accusing you of stuff like that. Even in the past though, I remember some people on lod raging out accusing me of things like vector click analysis mods for not walking into their desynched attacks lol. Even if I streamed my vanilla client, that wouldn't prove anything since it could just be some kind of an overlay. I can hardly blame them though - this game (like many) was always plagued with closet modder trolls. I can only imagine what else is being done nowadays :rolleyes:

It's still fun to play either way if you have the right crowd :thumbsup:
Jun 11 2024 04:23pm
Quote (0blique @ Jun 11 2024 11:24am)
This is less about just sin vs sin but I have a hard time gauging how fair a d2r match can even be with many people having client mods that are allowed for use online. For example, I've seen mods with enlarged graphics for things like various attacks and/or swapped out with other attacks entirely. Does that mean they can, for example, make a druid's zoo not appear at all? Or be clickable? Or make it easier to select someone's name with the cursor by making it huge? I'm sure there's more to it than just that too (not even counting hacks that don't touch the client). Then with just a normal retail copy, people can have different displayed screen sizes so I feel like the game is pretty fucked by default as far as a level playing field goes.

Doesn't matter much to me anyway, I'll generally duel whoever's online when I can play. But it's also annoying when random players start subtly making excuses and accusing you of stuff like that. Even in the past though, I remember some people on lod raging out accusing me of things like vector click analysis mods for not walking into their desynched attacks lol. Even if I streamed my vanilla client, that wouldn't prove anything since it could just be some kind of an overlay. I can hardly blame them though - this game (like many) was always plagued with closet modder trolls. I can only imagine what else is being done nowadays :rolleyes:

It's still fun to play either way if you have the right crowd :thumbsup:

Not sure what you are saying exactly but if you are on disc you can find a ton of gm duels everyday. I'm in like 5 gm leagues
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll