d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Rip 95 Hammerdin Hvacog
Prev1353637383942Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,612.50
May 17 2022 11:56pm
Wat u talking about? This is 10/10 d2jspvp
Gold: 10.00
May 18 2022 04:32am
Ok so I read like 24 pages of this trash of sc vs hc and whose dick is bigger blah blah blah. Don't care. All I want to know is, is there more footage? I didn't even watch it but the replies that accuse him of doing the exact thing he was originally accused of, "Save and exiting", and say the video seems like he does just that. If OP is using quit software how is that even playing HC? He shouldn't even have a foot to talk right? So let's prove that and then you can have your shouting match about trash duels in HC or SC or wherever you think you're good. All I'm saying is IF he is using a program as he was called out for and the video supports why is this even a post? This all seems like a PKer (from a post in the thread earlier he is on blantantly pking, which he never addressed again) bragging about killing a 95 and then saying "HVACOG was pking people" when there is no solid proof but his word and the word of a "buddy of his" and a video that confirms the dead's story of the "save and exit". IDK but this whole thing seems like a fluff piece to give himself props cause he can flex his fg in hc while using a program to make sure he doesn't die so he can flex on all the sc players for dying. Not saying that's what it is but it's what it sure seems like.
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 80%
May 18 2022 04:39am
Quote (cjyabes @ May 18 2022 06:32am)
Ok so I read like 24 pages of this trash of sc vs hc and whose dick is bigger blah blah blah. Don't care. All I want to know is, is there more footage? I didn't even watch it but the replies that accuse him of doing the exact thing he was originally accused of, "Save and exiting", and say the video seems like he does just that. If OP is using quit software how is that even playing HC? He shouldn't even have a foot to talk right? So let's prove that and then you can have your shouting match about trash duels in HC or SC or wherever you think you're good. All I'm saying is IF he is using a program as he was called out for and the video supports why is this even a post? This all seems like a PKer (from a post in the thread earlier he is on blantantly pking, which he never addressed again) bragging about killing a 95 and then saying "HVACOG was pking people" when there is no solid proof but his word and the word of a "buddy of his" and a video that confirms the dead's story of the "save and exit". IDK but this whole thing seems like a fluff piece to give himself props cause he can flex his fg in hc while using a program to make sure he doesn't die so he can flex on all the sc players for dying. Not saying that's what it is but it's what it sure seems like.

ty for opinion of this
Gold: 10.00
May 18 2022 04:55am
Quote (redExorcist @ May 18 2022 03:39am)
ty for opinion of this

More like unanswered questions by others. But I've seen how much people value your opinion here.
Gold: 35,700.00
May 18 2022 05:14am
That has got to sting. Big oof.
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 80%
May 18 2022 05:42am
Quote (cjyabes @ May 18 2022 06:55am)
More like unanswered questions by others. But I've seen how much people value your opinion here.

They sure do...

I get pms a lot from strangers for advice.

Its true I can do a screenie for u when I get home of mi inbox
Gold: 8,973.00
May 18 2022 06:06am
Quote (cjyabes @ May 18 2022 06:32am)

Gotta admit I didn’t read this due to your lack of using paragraphs
Gold: 255.00
May 18 2022 06:44am
Quote (jakejames12312 @ 18 May 2022 07:06)
Gotta admit I didn’t read this due to your lack of using paragraphs

He's saying you are a hacker who uses 3rd party programs to enhance your gameplay and that you randomly attacked HVACOG but that's where I disagree with .

Looked like a consensual duel between two really bad hdins imo.
Gold: 0.00
May 18 2022 06:51am
Full rev + precast wolves? Lol
Gold: 4,923.38
May 18 2022 06:54am
some of the worst hdin gameplay i’ve ever seen. this kid pre emptivly juves lmfao be used almost a full belt before he actually even got hit
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1353637383942Next
Closed New Topic New Poll