d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Reasonable Game Changes (non Game Breaking)
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 30 2023 10:31am
Quote (Sakata @ Jan 30 2023 09:36am)
yeah lol "bugger" is censored

yeah that's actually a good point
i'd fuckin murder for a private channel system again

and yeah agreed misc items should be able to be turn on/off
the auto pick up gold is alreay way more op than that ever will be

You can’t even type “enigma” due to racism, at least not it the battle net launcher chat lol

This post was edited by crosspawz on Jan 30 2023 10:32am
Gold: 8.00
Jan 30 2023 10:32am
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 31 2023 05:31am)
You can’t even type “enigma” due to racism, at least not it the battle net launcher chat lol

just add a space anywhere in it to bypass the filter lol it's that stupid
"shi t"
"fu ck"
works well
Gold: 684.73
Jan 30 2023 10:48am
Revert werebear ias back, or use both calculations for whichever is faster like initially promised so builds like fireclaws and werezons/sorcs don’t suck.

Remove the cooldown on Cloak of Shadows. It’s basically Dim Vision, but with an unnecessary cooldown in seconds equal to level. Making it generally useless.

Give blade sentry and blade shield +attack rating%. In PvM they’re lackluster because of low AR, along with giving blade fury a chance to pierce. All of which would generally help in dealing with larger mobs.

Traps affected by items with -res, just like hydra is.

Remove the 1 second next hit delay on Twister. That alone would be an awesomely massive buff to the obviously overpowered Windhammer.

Telekinesis picking up arrows and bolts can get bent.

More character slots.
Gold: 3,677.00
Jan 30 2023 10:56am
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 30 2023 08:39am)
I’d make it to where concentration doesn’t boost hammer damage.

Agree

Quote (reptile121 @ Jan 30 2023 07:32am)
Stack runes and pgmes

Agree
Gold: 515.11
Jan 30 2023 07:52pm
Add 1 damage min max to characters fists per level. So they would get plus 2 min plus 2 max if using a 2 handed wep for example.

Would make melee and bows less shit from ladder start to ladder end, wouldnt buff mercs, wouldnt affect casters, wouldnt help smite either.

Also make increased speed synergize with frenzy instead of increased stamina. Add the damage from taunt synergy to increased speed and delete taunt as a synergy altogether.

This post was edited by Dr_Lecter on Jan 30 2023 07:55pm
Gold: 17,370.00
Jan 30 2023 08:02pm
give me the ability to use a customizable loot filter without getting banned.
Gold: 91.00
Jan 30 2023 08:42pm
Stacking gems, runes, keys, organs, ess, potions or just a currency tab
Skill swap on merc
Auto potion merc from belt if low on life
Ability to remove gems, runes, jewels from sockets but the runes, gems, jewels "break" after say 3 times being socketed.
Auto fill belt from vendor
Ability to force a TZ for an hour every 24 hour
Auto cast prebuffs on weapon swap. Wont work for anything that deals damage.
Force single player on Bnet. If you opt out of anyone being able to join a game map doesn't change and you can set players.
Perk bonus after 10 levels or whatever. Lets say for a sorc at lvl 10 you can perk 5% cold damage. or fire or lite or mana regen
say for barb at lvl 10 you can add cold damage, fire, lite, chance to bleed
auto fill recipes. instead of having to cube 3 flawless diamonds you can left click on the item and it will give prompt to cube to perfect
or if you have a 4os weapon to make insight you can left click the base and it will auto fill the runes. you can left click it again to clear sockets if you have hel and tp in stash or inventory.
save where left off. say your doing countess runs it will tele you to the entrance of forgotten tower when you rejoin game or durance of hate lvl 2. basically it will start you off at the last WP you were at or major entrance.
End game MF buff. say after you defeat Andy she will get a buff like -2% damage taken and + 2% health. but in return you'll get 1% MF per kill or better drop rates
ability to break runes. say you can pay a standard of heros, and one of each perfect gem and 1mil gold to break a jah into 2 ber. obviously this will scale for the rune you're breaking
auto ID. if you pick up an item it will either use a id scroll from inventory or take the 80 gold to ID the item on pick up or free if you save cain.

i'm sure there are other things just what i can think off the top of my head

Jan 30 2023 09:11pm
Quote (MarbleS @ Jan 31 2023 03:42pm)
Stacking gems, runes, keys, organs, ess, potions or just a currency tab
Skill swap on merc
Auto potion merc from belt if low on life
Ability to remove gems, runes, jewels from sockets but the runes, gems, jewels "break" after say 3 times being socketed.
Auto fill belt from vendor
Ability to force a TZ for an hour every 24 hour
Auto cast prebuffs on weapon swap. Wont work for anything that deals damage.
Force single player on Bnet. If you opt out of anyone being able to join a game map doesn't change and you can set players.
Perk bonus after 10 levels or whatever. Lets say for a sorc at lvl 10 you can perk 5% cold damage. or fire or lite or mana regen
say for barb at lvl 10 you can add cold damage, fire, lite, chance to bleed
auto fill recipes. instead of having to cube 3 flawless diamonds you can left click on the item and it will give prompt to cube to perfect
or if you have a 4os weapon to make insight you can left click the base and it will auto fill the runes. you can left click it again to clear sockets if you have hel and tp in stash or inventory.
save where left off. say your doing countess runs it will tele you to the entrance of forgotten tower when you rejoin game or durance of hate lvl 2. basically it will start you off at the last WP you were at or major entrance.
End game MF buff. say after you defeat Andy she will get a buff like -2% damage taken and + 2% health. but in return you'll get 1% MF per kill or better drop rates
ability to break runes. say you can pay a standard of heros, and one of each perfect gem and 1mil gold to break a jah into 2 ber. obviously this will scale for the rune you're breaking
auto ID. if you pick up an item it will either use a id scroll from inventory or take the 80 gold to ID the item on pick up or free if you save cain.

i'm sure there are other things just what i can think off the top of my head

agreed on the first two
hold shift while drinking a potion and it'll give it to the merc, no need to just have them automatically never die if you have potions.
no way for the jewel thing, if you want the jewel/rune for another item don't socket it in something else.
Auto fill belt from vendor - again, hold shift and you do this.
Force single player on Bnet - go play single player
save where left off. what the fuck? absolutely not lol
ability to break runes - this would absolutely destroy rune value and is just plain silly
auto ID. - go to cain, although someone mentioned having magic items drop identified, i could jive with that

A lot of your changes are reminiscent of shitty private mods and diablo 3, would absolutely change the game for the worst and make it far easier
Gold: 0.00
Jan 30 2023 09:15pm
i would add a dmg mastery to the barbarian

This post was edited by Cpt on Jan 30 2023 09:15pm
Jan 30 2023 09:17pm
Quote (Cpt @ Jan 31 2023 04:15pm)
i would add a dmg mastery to the barbarian

would you like to elaborate because there are a few combat masteries
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll