d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Rip 95 Hammerdin Hvacog
Prev1252627282942Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,612.50
May 16 2022 06:26pm
Quote (redExorcist @ May 17 2022 10:24am)
U can bring whatever you want... I'll duel Ur whole family at once

Ipman style

As in you're already dead?

Quote (redExorcist @ May 17 2022 10:26am)
Y does it matter how proficient op is at moving juvs around his belt lol...
U could be the most proficient at moving things around in your belt but you'd just be touching yourself

Agreed. His proficiency is high for that :rofl:

This post was edited by draftw3dr on May 16 2022 06:28pm
Gold: 255.00
May 16 2022 06:27pm
Quote (nodamnclan @ 16 May 2022 19:24)
:thumbsup:

OP seems to be confused and thinks that I'm complaining about the pace of the duels which yes, are slow but I totally understand there's a lot more on the line if and when someone dies.

I'm trying to point out to him that literally STOPPING mid-duel is eventually going to get him killed by someone who actually plays offensively.. OP literally thinks that people who "fly across the map looking all fancy" is considered playing offensively which is literally the exact opposite when your opponent is running away from you the entire time. I didn't see either of the people in the videos he dueled attempt to stomp him even one time so how the fuck does OP think that's playing offensively? :wallbash:
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 80%
May 16 2022 06:28pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (draftw3dr @ May 16 2022 08:26pm)
As in you're already dead?

What?

Have the many dissed directed towards you in the past 24 hours give u brain dmg?
Gold: 8,973.00
May 16 2022 06:28pm
Quote (hehexd @ May 16 2022 08:23pm)
You're missing the point. When you literally pause mid-duel to put a few juves in a few different places in your belt, you're risking that being the exact moment he decides to stomp you because he noticed you were standing still not doing anything.

And you've posted only two videos so far of you dueling and again, the people you're dueling are absolutely terrible and once again, you are just proving to this entire sub how bad hardcore duels actually are.

He was completely off screen when I adjust juvs. It’s not like I would do that with him within tele stomping distance

Idk why I even try and explain and get through your thick skull that HC PvP is not the same style as softcore play style. You come over to HC playing like a reckless idiot in PvP like you do in softcore I guarantee you’ll lose your char so fast your head will spin and you’ll rage quit back to softcore. Anyone can sit back and critique when they aren’t risking anything. Yes you’re risking NOTHING in softcore PvP.

At least I know every ear I collect I got in succession without dying a single time and risked my entire char every single time. What can you say you achieved with your duels? That when you lost you just respawned till you won? Grats man you must be proud lol.

Like I have said before, if that’s peoples thing, more power to them. Play softcore. But don’t come talking about hardcore play style until you have done it and proven yourself. Otherwise you just sound like an idiot.
May 16 2022 06:29pm
Quote (hehexd @ May 16 2022 08:27pm)
OP seems to be confused and thinks that I'm complaining about the pace of the duels which yes, are slow but I totally understand there's a lot more on the line if and when someone dies.

I'm trying to point out to him that literally STOPPING mid-duel is eventually going to get him killed by someone who actually plays offensively.. OP literally thinks that people who "fly across the map looking all fancy" is considered playing offensively which is literally the exact opposite when your opponent is running away from you the entire time. I didn't see either of the people in the videos he dueled attempt to stomp him even one time so how the fuck does OP think that's playing offensively? :wallbash:

I bet Ur the kinda guy who tells ppl how to do their jobs but only end up looking foolisg
Gold: 22,612.50
May 16 2022 06:30pm
Quote (redExorcist @ May 17 2022 10:28am)
What?

Have the many dissed directed towards you in the past 24 hours give u brain dmg?

Look matey. You are running behind on your stony tomb runs. Your hdin doesn't even have enigma yet. Less talk more stream babbeeeee
Gold: 255.00
May 16 2022 06:32pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (jakejames12312 @ 16 May 2022 19:28)
He was completely off screen when I adjust juvs. It’s not like I would do that with him within tele stomping distance

Idk why I even try and explain and get through your thick skull that HC PvP is not the same style as softcore play style. You come over to HC playing like a reckless idiot in PvP like you do in softcore I guarantee you’ll lose your char so fast your head will spin and you’ll rage quit back to softcore. Anyone can sit back and critique when they aren’t risking anything. Yes you’re risking NOTHING in softcore PvP.

At least I know every ear I collect I got in succession without dying a single time and risked my entire char every single time. What can you say you achieved with your duels? That when you lost you just respawned till you won? Grats man you must be proud lol.

Like I have said before, if that’s peoples thing, more power to them. Play softcore. But don’t come talking about hardcore play style until you have done it and proven yourself. Otherwise you just sound like an idiot.

It's because retards like you think that playing HC somehow equates to having more skill when it's literally the exact opposite.

Hardcore players obviously play more conservatively and don't want to just rush in guns blazing because that could lead to a quick and very unsatisfying death on a char you probably worked hard on / spent $$/fg on.

I seriously have no idea why HC players refuse to admit that the skill levels are a lot lower when compared to SC which makes sense considering on SC you don't have to worry about losing a char from dying.. I'm not really hating on HC but don't act like playing it makes you better or more skilled.. it just means you're a weirdo gambler who obviously would rather spend his money on D2R pixels than actually stuff that will benefit you in the real world.

More power to you I guess but I honestly feel bad for your mom that has to clean up the basement after you've been arguing with people on jsp all day instead of actually dueling.
May 16 2022 06:33pm
Quote (draftw3dr @ May 16 2022 08:30pm)
Look matey. You are running behind on your stony tomb runs. Your hdin doesn't even have enigma yet. Less talk more stream babbeeeee

I can't stream right now lol

With fam fam
May 16 2022 06:34pm
Quote (hehexd @ May 16 2022 08:32pm)
It's because retards like you think that playing HC somehow equates to having more skill when it's literally the exact opposite.

Hardcore players obviously play more conservatively and don't want to just rush in guns blazing because that could lead to a quick and very unsatisfying death on a char you probably worked hard on / spent $$/fg on.

I seriously have no idea why HC players refuse to admit that the skill levels are a lot lower when compared to SC which makes sense considering on SC you don't have to worry about losing a char from dying.. I'm not really hating on HC but don't act like playing it makes you better or more skilled.. it just means you're a weirdo gambler who obviously would rather spend his money on D2R pixels than actually stuff that will benefit you in the real world.

More power to you I guess but I honestly feel bad for your mom that has to clean up the basement after you've been arguing with people on jsp all day instead of actually dueling.

U won't duel...

Lol

Ur worthless get out
Gold: 8,973.00
May 16 2022 06:38pm
Quote (hehexd @ May 16 2022 08:32pm)

Go back to page one of this thread. When in my original post did I EVER claim anything about me being better than softcore duelers? That was absolutely never mentioned and not the point of this thread. But then several ppl who play softcore and are entitled fee it necessary to chime in and critique the duel and flame for absolutely no reason just because the play style is different than they are use to. It’s hardcore, of course it’s not going to be as fast paced and flashy. No one wants to die to a stupid mistake and lose their 40k+ fg char.

I don’t go to your threads trying to tell you how to play on softcore. I don’t post threads saying I am the king of PvP and can own anyone softcore or hardcore. I literally posted a high stakes HC PvP match for ppl to watch since it’s not every day on hardcore chars worth that much get killed. Why do you feel it necessary to come flame.

Literally just look back from the beginning of the thread. I never jabbed back at any softcore person until THEY flamed me for unwarranted reasons.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1252627282942Next
Closed New Topic New Poll